Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:35 pm
Tentaigo
Overlord Diaus
Tentaigo
Overlord Diaus
Tentaigo
Overlord Diaus

Laugh at love and love will make you cry. Heh! Do you wish to laugh at the way ... I fight? rofl

Ineed a laugh all the way to the bank.. To deposit a flashy beat down. mrgreen

*blushes* ... You're dreaming without sleeping..!! Hahahah! You should see the look on my face! I'd be an actor if I could look happy right now.

User Image

Youll be acting shocked once i bring the fear twisted

This feeling ..!! I don't want the precious time we have together to be taken away by anyone! rolleyes
Just noticed, you probably havent updated your profile at all yet. It's been 14 years now. Your guy should be at least 27 now. Kagen is 29 now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:07 am
User Image

Brawling.  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:10 am
Brawling in the untamed jungles. Kekekeke!~ Good morning, yo!~ I feel like a beast lurking through shadows, meh rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:49 pm
Clash Fah

Thanks for allowing me to be apart of this fight. pirate However, you haven't posted enough. You need too post so I can post. Post. And will see the outcome. You're next.  

Tentaigo

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:55 pm
Quote:
❝We've succeeded in our investigation, the project has provided quite the useful data. Their forces are indeed capable of unifying as a whole. For now, allowing them a moment of reassurance, a moment to savor the flavor of victory... For upon her return, Absolution shall become a reality.❞

User Image

π’žπ‘œπ“‚π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“ˆπ‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:21 am
Not if the Ninja World has something to say about it. Remember this guild isn't about one character. heart No one is the main character in ANY guild on Gaia.

Other members are playing with characters that have lives, too. We each respect this, and differentiate by fighting prowess, skill, and rank.
emo

User Image  

Tentaigo

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:43 am
New here, how goes it?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 am
Good, and yourself? Who you playing as?
Capt Kool-Aid

DamienTBlacke

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:33 am
DamienTBlacke
Good, and yourself? Who you playing as?
Capt Kool-Aid

I honestly have no clue I haven't even began looking at anything. Any suggestions on villages being active/not active?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:36 am
Well, they all seem pretty active to a fault? All I can tell you is that my genin is active on a mission for the kage of the konoha district. Don't know if would be willing to take on another genin, but you could ask --R31gn-of-Ph3r--. Of course that is all dependent on what you'd rather play.

Anything in mind? Or in the works even if it's temporary?

Capt Kool-Aid

DamienTBlacke

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:41 am
DamienTBlacke

I dunno yet, I'm kind of interested in genjutsu to a point but I dunno. Dont really know all my options yet so to be determined I suppose haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am
Well, feel free to ask. We're all willing to pitch in to ensure your approval.

Capt Kool-Aid

DamienTBlacke

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:31 am
Capt Kool-Aid

Would be more interesting training 2 gennin than 1, or you can make an academy student and enroll in in Ari's program.
Arhrii-yana X3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:01 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Capt Kool-Aid

Would be more interesting training 2 gennin than 1, or you can make an academy student and enroll in in Ari's program.
Arhrii-yana X3

cat_twisted  

Bodhisattva Empress

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:31 am
Hello everyone! I just got accepted into the guild and I am super happy. This is my first time in a Naruto based guild as usually I was Captain in bleach guilds so it'll take me a bit to adjust. It's been YEARS since I've been on here but I'm looking forward to RPing with all of you.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games