Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:44 pm
Novoa_Dragon

Thank you, and oh? Well glad you made it alright. Hopefully you didn't have to wait too long to recover. And much appreciation friend. I hooe the same, past two years seems like an uphill battle. But so long as we continue to go up suppose it can't ve too bad heh.

Which village may I ask you partake in? Not in a situation where I can just leap on over but I am curious heh

It was a decent amount of time but it's behind me.

Suna actually. And you?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:51 pm
Luo1304
Novoa_Dragon

Thank you, and oh? Well glad you made it alright. Hopefully you didn't have to wait too long to recover. And much appreciation friend. I hooe the same, past two years seems like an uphill battle. But so long as we continue to go up suppose it can't ve too bad heh.

Which village may I ask you partake in? Not in a situation where I can just leap on over but I am curious heh

Suna actually. And you?

Heh, need you ask? Kiri. Originally thought of Suna but...eh old habits die hard. Taking a semi-different path than my kaguya ways.  

Novoa_Dragon

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:44 pm
I can't remember if I asked this before, but is it possible to make a character that wasn't quite human, but part machine, similar to Mecha-Naruto? I mostly want to create a character for my new drawing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:45 am
Okay so finally have free time again, thank the lord.

Thought I'd get some creative juices flowing with these. Cant decide which style I currently like though.

User Image  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:09 am
Downlow Otaku
Okay so finally have free time again, thank the lord.

Thought I'd get some creative juices flowing with these. Cant decide which style I currently like though.

Neither of them are finished, just working on 2 at once haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:14 am
Novoa_Dragon
Luo1304
Novoa_Dragon

Suna actually. And you?

Heh, need you ask? Kiri. Originally thought of Suna but...eh old habits die hard. Taking a semi-different path than my kaguya ways.

Of course. When I joined it was closed so I couldn't put myself there as much as I wanted to haha. Maybe they're open enough for me to make a second rpc though.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:53 pm
Herro, all. I suppose I'm new? O ,o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:51 pm
Gilden Belecos

Hey! Figuring out everything alright?  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:59 pm
Dexterous Prince
Gilden Belecos

Yeah, turns out I'm actually a returning member and am resubmitting a character. What a twist! :O  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:37 pm
Gilden Belecos
Dexterous Prince
Gilden Belecos

Yeah, turns out I'm actually a returning member and am resubmitting a character. What a twist! :O

xd Well welcome back all the same.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:55 am
Luo1304
Novoa_Dragon
Luo1304
Novoa_Dragon

Suna actually. And you?

Of course. When I joined it was closed so I couldn't put myself there as much as I wanted to haha. Maybe they're open enough for me to make a second rpc though.

Heh that would be pretty cool. I know I am finishing mu profile then I should be squared, struggling with PAs and tamer att. But I didn't know it had even closed! To my understandings now they should be open to join.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:46 pm
Can anybody explain the Personal Attributes to me and give an example of one beneficial to a taijutsu user? Not grasping it well.. sweatdrop  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:16 pm
Downlow Otaku
Can anybody explain the Personal Attributes to me and give an example of one beneficial to a taijutsu user? Not grasping it well.. sweatdrop

X

There's a section here that describes them in a little bit of detail on the limits.

You could snag 1 Taistyle for the price of 1 PA. Or 10 Nin or Gen, 5 Nin or Gen.

So on and so forth.

Then there's more obscure things you can do if you're creative.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:33 pm
Sinful Katina

Thank you muchly.  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

-x- Rei -x- rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:52 pm
Evens  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games