Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Alicia Alvern walked in behind her daughter Rosemarie , a hand on her daughter's shoulder. Hering her daughter speak she smiled. "Yes indeed you are finally going" she said with a smile. She was so happy for her youngest child and recalled her times in the castle. She should do well in Hogwarts she thought with a smile as she followed her daughter.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:44 pm
Platform 9 3/4 User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Second Year

Ronyo stood on the fabled platform with his back leaning on a pillar out of open sight from his friends but he could see them well enough through the crowd. The hat he had worn to the summer ball was hanging low over his face covering his smile and other emotions. He had spotted his two friends early on but had held back from approaching them to allow a less confrontational atmosphere to start out the year. Even amongst his training, meditations, and break to attend to ball he had allowed his mind to race on with all information he had obtained at the end of the school year last year.

He had pieced a bit of what he worried was the root cause of some of the odd looks from Phi and the return of the statuesque appearance of Colton. They needed time to allow certain conversation the opportunity to be started and finished without interruption. Slipping through shadows was not hard for the white haired boy as it was similar to navigating the deep forests while trying to avoid predators nearby.

It was then Ronyo spotted the newest member of their friendly group, and once again she appeared less than wanting of the friendly meeting. Ronyo moved through the crowd and slid his way to a pillar just to the side of Jane where he could see her doing her best to avoid any direct contact with Phi or Colton. Ronyo knew action like this were likely to be used against them at some point but more importantly Ronyo hated seeing friends become distant and feel they could not speak to one another. It was something he would be correcting with Colton this year if he could but right now Jane and Phi appeared to need the attention as well.

“You know they say it’s always easier to just say what’s on your mind than let it build up inside of you. I’m not sure what happened between you and Phi but I have a good feeling Phi just wants to be your friend, as the rest of us do,” Ronyo raised a hand before Jane could look to quickly protest anything, “I won’t give you away as I am giving my friends some needed space as well, but if you need someone to talk to my ears are always open.”  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm
Clouds come floating
Into my life,
No longer to carry rain
Or usher storm, but to add color to my
sunset sky.
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis Rosentha
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
╚══════════════╝

Aravis appeared on the other side of the barrier alone. Her mother had left her to her parents for the past week. It was there that she got her letter saying she was a prefect. Her adoptive muggle parents didn't understand, but they were still proud of her. The Gryffindor was still debating if she should tell her actual mother. She was a Slytherin, so Aravis wasn't too sure what her reaction would be.

As she steadied herself on the platform, the girl started to look around for anyone she might know. Aravis only saw a few people that she knew, and not too many of them were particularly close to her. 'This should be fun,' she thought as she found an empty bench.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:22 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

William Dante Nott the Third, that's what everyone saw Roi. First he was in Woil Noinnei's body. Now he was in short, little William Dante Nott the Third, none the less, it was part of Roi's plans. He was waiting by the pillar for his servants to wander through, Zane Acacia, Trinity Wood, and his prize possession, Logan Frostmourne. He had already planted the seed into the boy, and now he's just helping it grow, and keep growing.

He was making Logan stand next to him, mulling over the thoughts that Roi had forced into his head. He certainly was enjoying the riches Tay had, oh wait, that Roi has now. He stared at the train Woil's uncle conducted and saw his old body, along with Yia and his uncle heading to the train. Woil and Yia had his main attention, both seemed desperate, looking around for someone. Could it be Phinella? Or perhaps Allen. Who knows, all he knew is things were going to get interesting.

He straightened his hosts body and looked to the side at Logan and motioned for the boy to follow.
"Come, Logan." He commanded the boy, who he hoped, would follow his orders.

He smiled as he thought that, after all, he did punish the boy for his slight lash out in Diagon Alley. A good punch in the face once they got back to William's castle, and a threat of having Lucas be murdered. He knew the boy would do anything to protect his younger twin, and Roi was exploiting that flaw.

He moved Tay's body toward the train and looked around for anyone Tay may have 'befriended'.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Curious
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

[[OOC: Jumping ahead to this seeing as to how Essy can't finish our little Special Plot until she gets internet again.]]  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil and his younger brother were in a major hurry. His mind was swirling with thoughts, memories of everything that had happened that night, pitch blackness, and waking up yesterday with his mind and body completely clear and under his control again. He was in his bedroom back at his uncle and aunts house. When his brother had told him Roi had left his body and entered Tay's he knew things were getting worse.

He quickly ran up the steps of the Hogwarts Express, behind his uncle. He waved goodbye as he ran down the many cars, looking in on the many rooms. Trying to find the two, no, those five! He needed to amass a group of rebels, as fast as possible. He knows Roi has enemies, this Phinella, someone he honestly had yet to truly meet. Allen, hopefully he could help, or would the boy be mad at him for his display of weakness?

All these things kept swarming around his head, plaguing his actions. He kept opening and slamming shut doors. When he opened and closed the last one and not seeing any of the five people he wanted to see he groaned and just made his way back to one of the cars and sitting in one of the corridors. His brother joining him, maybe they'd be able to talk to them when they arrived at school...
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
This summer SUCKED. That's the best way for the young metamorphmagi, he lost his only friend that he honestly had. During the major chaos of that evening in the Nott castle.

Still, on the bright side, his brother was back, his REAL brother! The one he loved, the one he admired. He was the happiest person in the world, to have him back. Maybe things could return to the way they were...

Yia shook his red haired head as he sighed, like that would happen... No, Roi was getting more active, and there would no doubt be no stop. Roi intends to spread further and further. He plans to consume everything in his path, and the only way to stop him, is to rise up against him before he officially leaves Hogwarts and begins to branch out his rule and his power over the Wizarding World, and maybe... all of Europe.

He honestly agreed with his brother, they had to quickly snuff out Roi's rise to power. They honestly needed help to accomplish that however, and the only possible way was to find and bring together Roi's enemies.

Still, something was bothering him, those twins that were at the ball... Lucas and Logan Frostmourne... Roi seemed to have a particular interest in the two... His brother didn't know about the two because he kept it deep in his mind. He'd hunt the two down himself, perhaps they'd be students to Hogwarts...
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Logan Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Parseltongue

Logan followed after Roi, an unhappy expression on his face, a fading bruise showed on his cheek. "Yes Roi." he said softly. 'Just please let Lucas be ok' he thought following the boy with his trolley. He followed the other boy through the crowd before pausing to look for his twin and seeing something interesting. Roi's original body, boarding the train.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:18 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane jumped nearly a foot when she heard a voice to the side of her. "What are you doing crazy person?! You can't just sneak up on people like that!" She said in a high pitched voice before she realized just how stupid she sounded. "Sorry Ronyo, just a bit up-tight lately." Jane sighed and shook her head. "Believe you me Ron, I want to talk to her just as much as you think I should but I just can't. Not know. She hurt me and I'm not sure I'm ready to forgive her quite yet. I'm sorry" She muttered and turned away from the white haired boy.

ooc; new outfit and music in pics
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 am
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Ecstatic
What I am doing: Pushing my cart through the train station
What I want to be doing: Be at Hogwarts already

Jayden walked into the train station fully aware on where he was to go. He couldn't believe it was finally his turn to go to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This was the moment he had been waiting for for about 5 years now. He couldn't wait to step onto that unfamiliar cobblestone road leading towards the beautiful castle. It was time to upstage his brother for once in his life. He has to do better than Devin somehow. He just didn't know yet.

He saw some of the other soon-to-be first years and smiled. Thy are not different than he is. They all have the common anxiety that people have when they go somewhere for the first time. It was as if they were going to an amusement park and waiting in a line just to get in. Everyone always has that eager, ecstatic nature about them.

He walked up to platform 9 3/4, only to find a group talking amongst each other. The red head seemed really nice and the male seemed really cool. There was also a little girl, probably the same age as him, standing there talking to the redhead. She was rather cute to him, just like the red head, but he was only a first year so he really shouldn't be thinking of this too much. Although, Devin is only a second year and he talks of Annabelle as if she were a goddess.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:27 am
User Image
{"I just have to keep telling myself..."}'-,,-'{ Elizabeth Marie Belding }'-,,-'{"...I'm not as alone as I feel."}
[ Third-year ; Hufflepuff ]

"Thomas! -- Wait for me!"
Her tone was panicked. It carried the ever-present, subtle french accent she worked to shake little by little, and still her soft voice barely carried over the sound of the bustling train-station. She released a sigh, as her repeated attempts to force her five foot frame on it's toes to peer over the crowd yielded no results at all. It wasn't that she expected Thomas to help her with all her things. All things considered, she was adjusting to having to push her own trolley fairly well, but she'd never actually arrived at Hogwarts via the train; her mother was solely against it for reasons she had no knowledge, or chance to explore, until now, and other arrangements were made. Suffice it to say, her cousin's apparent haste to put as much distance between them as possible hurt her feelings a little; at least Arthur explained how the portal worked.

Elizabeth Belding emerged from the gap-between-platforms-nine-and-ten to a welcomed thinning of the masses, as all the students and their families were separated from the muggles unaware of King's Cross' mystique. Her eyes were taken instantly, as it was with most the first time, by the brilliant red engine puffing diligently on the rails. She found the piece of machinery oddly beautiful, in it's own way. Still she was left with the void of still being unsure what was next. She peered around the crowds, recognizing none but a small handful of students she knew she had seen in the Hufflepuff common room on occasion, but none of her friends were there. It was a cloud that hung over her head like a cloud since she and her mom left Rennes and moved to Surry; Elizabeth grew up in muggle high-society, so naturally, her closest friends were muggle. It was only that much worse that she was hundreds of miles from France, living in Westminster with her uncle. Her first two years were fine, Elizabeth got to visit her friends frequently, but things took a turn for the worse. She didn't understand what had happened to her families wealth, and was now beginning to entertain the notion that she'd never see her old friends again; it was a fresh start now.

Elizabeth was jerked from her thoughts by wiry fingers that tugged her forward. She shook her head in confusion before realizing who'd grabbed her. Apparently Thomas had a change of heart, -- or something like that...

"You really are something else, you know that.", Thomas taunted as he grabbed the front of her trolley. "You check your things over here. -- Don't forget the toad, unless you want it bouncing around with the luggage."
Elizabeth barely had time to squeak out a stuttered and uncertain, "Thank-you, I guess...", before Thomas had disappeared again. She did as instructed anyways, bringing her trolley where the other students had a massed their items to be loaded, before taking from the cart, her gold and black scarf, and a beautifully guilded, metal tin; seven inches in diameter and about four inches high at the peak of it's domed lid. She turned then turned around, took a deep breathe, and climbed aboard, unsure of what was to come.

Elizabeth was never much the talkative type, it just wasn't how she was brought up, yet the festering doubt and fear of this new, unknown world kindled a burning desire to shed that norm for sake of branching out. This was her third-year; no more waiting in the winds, wishing she could be out shopping with her old friends. Elizabeth found courage she didn't know she had as she began to explore the passenger car she climbed into. She didn't get far before nearly colliding with a pair of students huddled together with a shared look of despair on their faces.

"Oh -- Excuse me, I..." She said softly, offering them both a smile, but doing her best to avoid eye-contact. Her brow furrowed ever so slightly as an urge to seize the moment overtook her. No time like the present, she thought before taking a step back.
"....I'm sorry to intrude. -- You two probably get this all the time, but the two of you could pass for twins." She began again, looking the pair over, first Woil, then Yia, and back to Woil again. "No, definitely not twins."
"He's the older one." She added with a kind smirk, offering Woil an hand-shake. "My name is Elizabeth, but most just call me Lizzy."

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
pre-thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi smiled at him, a knowing touch on her lips as her eyes regained their lightness as well. Her hand lightly squeezed his as her mind flashed with the question of whether the inquiry on her tongue could yet be set loose. She did not want this connection they had regained to be lost again and left in the situation existent since the events of the Hospital Wing. She wanted Colton returned to her, in the condition he was taken in. The weight of knowing their tight friendship had slipped and was slipping every moment she did not to directly regain it, had burdened her all summer and now - as their hands held and their eyes had reformed the mental connection of the past - was completely gone. Phi wanted her friend Colton back, wanted a chance to rid him of his demons and hurt that she feared were of her own creation. Her hand squeezed tighter again.
Phinelia also wanted Jane back - another destruction she felt guilty for. Another possible friendship destroyed by her hand. However, the redhead would not allow herself to sip into those self-blaming thoughts again. If she was such a curse on whatever friendships she managed to gain, she would repair the damage. As often and as strictly as need be. Phi was too selfish to return to the foreign world of being alone again.
Those swirling thoughts passed her expression in just a fleeting second, details of her filtered emotions flashing in the time it took to blink. Her lips smiled broader as she looked directly at Colton and then looked down at Tristain, "Let us get on the train." Her head gesturing to the now-occupied Jessica. It seemed her and the newly arrived girl had things to share and as much as Phi's greedy self wanted Colton and Tristain to herself, she could also see the two girls needed some privacy to speak.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 am
Platform 9 3/4 User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Second Year

Ronyo raised a curious eyebrow at Jane’s statement about Phi having hurt her. Such an action did not seem like the normal style of the kind red head, although last year her overall demeanor had seemed a bit off. Again new information was now being deposited into Ronyo’s mind and he was trying to decipher any and all of the nuances about it. Phi had caused Jane some measure of turmoil, judging by Jane’s actions it was likely emotional and by Phi’s curious face at the summer ball, unintentional.

Again their house was becoming divided by personal problems that likely could be easily resolved if the party members in question would sit down and talk. After Phi getting hurt last year there was no room for error when it came to any of their plans. Their opposition was likely moving as well and without knowing the brains behind the plans they had a disadvantage that likely could prove traumatic if left unattended.

Jane seemed to be wishing to have more time without conversation and so Ronyo respected the wish and moved himself back around along the platform. Still his mind raced and digested the information, old and new, to try and help sort and prepare for the coming year. They were third years now, starting to learn higher level material and on top of that hormones would likely be causing their own share of issues. Ronyo decided to give Phi and Colton more time without him and so made his way to the train to look for a cabin his friends could easily find him.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 am
User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
Tristain had spent a majority of the silence on the platform working up her bravery, and it was rather amazing how much Phinelia helped that process along. Just looking at her - in all her beauty and vibrance, maturity and vigor - it was hard not to let the effect rub off on her. After all, Phi was a Ravenclaw, too, with similar interests and similar qualities, so who said she had to be any different?

When the red head urged them onto the train, Tristain pulled on a gaping smile before humming,
"Let's." Her young voice rang purely into the approaching night, and being that the other two were still attached at the hand, she gave them a light nudge to board the train first. As she waited for them to haul their luggage up the steps, her eyes were distracted by something...new.

Tristain was frozen in place for a moment as she watched a younger student...a boy...saunter onto the platform with the same anxious look she had been wearing just moments ago. It reminded her that she was not alone in this adventure. She couldn't pinpoint the reasoning, but his forest green eyes mesmerized her for just a moment before she quickly turned back to the train and shot up the steps after her brother, her eyes lagging behind her for one last glimpse.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera made her way through the crowds of people with her trolly, Danielle tagging alongside as they pushed towards the brick wall that created a barrier between the muggle world and platform 9 ¾. Their mother followed closely behind, keeping a close eye on the girls as they approached the wall and hurried through. The train sat behind a gathering of Hogwarts students as they mulled about, catching up with good friends and parting ways with family, eager for another year at the famed school. Kaera turned towards her mother, who had followed them through the barrier and was now leaning towards her and her sister with outstretched arms. Kaera welcomed the embrace, hugging her mother tightly then stepping back as she gave one to Danielle. The girls assurred their mother they would behave and let her know quickly if anything happened. With one last hug and a kiss from each Frisk sister, their mother departed from the platform. Kaera turned around, scanning the crowd for her cousins. Spotting a couple of red heads poking over the gathering of students, she grabbed Danielle's hand and pushed her way towards them.

Pulling through to the McKennys at last, Kaera let go of Danielle's hand and rushed forward to throw her arms around Ryn. She had seen her favorite cousin quite a bit that summer, but the few weeks leading up to the departure for Hogwarts had seemed to drag on. Pulling back, she turned towards the older McKenny twins and gave them both hugs as well. Ryn was her favorite cousin but she held a certain love for the twins and trusted them over many others because of how well they got along. After all, it had been them that Kaera had trusted to change her hair a shocking color of purple before her first year at Hogwarts. Finally she spun and smiled at Tyler, giving him the last hug. "How have you all been?" she asked eagerly, stepping back and glancing around the group.

User Image

Rechosia

Rechosia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:06 pm
☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Τħιѓ∂ yєąѓ •·• ʀąvεηcℓąω •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Danielle rushed through the crowds of people behind her sister, careful to not let her trolly stray as they made their way towards the platform barrier. She tried to not go too fast, keeping a watchful eye on Sekhmets crate as they hurried to get through to the Hogwarts Express. Once on the platform, the trio slowed and Danielle leaned in to give her mother a hug. Once they had finished their goodbyes, ending with another hug and kiss, Danielle made sure Sekhmet was okay before they loaded their belongings onto the train and rushed off in search of their cousins. She tagged along behind Kaera, her sister gripping her hand tight to keep from losing her in the gathering of eager students. Finally pushing through into a somewhat cleared area, they found the Mckenny siblings and Tyler and hurried towards them.

Kaera went first in giving each one a hug, and Danielle quickly followed suit. Standing back after the exchanges, she awaited their responses to her sister's question. It hadn't seemed that long ago that they had been here ready for the previous Hogwarts year to begin, but that made the younger Frisk sister no less excited as she anticipated getting on the train and returning to the school for more learning and practicing of their magical crafts.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces