Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:15 pm
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova gets out a pen and pad and wrights down a list of items and their descriptions. She then tears away the note and hands it to Hailey.*
"I'm going to open a portal hack to headquarters."
*She tells her.*
"I need you to go through, go to the infirmary, gather the items on this list, and bring them back through. "
*She then hands her a small communications device.*
"Use that to contact me, once you are ready, and I'll reopen the portal."
*She then rolls up her right leave, revealing a gauntlet, like Aidar's but with out a blade. She then dials in a sequence on the pentagram and points her open hand at the ground, opening a portal back to Darkhunter HQ.*
*After taking the list, hailey quickly scans the list and walks towards the portal, only to be knocked back by some black blur which then turns around and with his claws slashes in the direction of the portal and the portal slowly fades away, shorting out luminova's portal device. After some panting the figure begins to speak* " that she beast*panting* cant hurt me* anymore....."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
It all seemed to happen so fast. One moment he was in the heat of battle and so intuned to the clashing of steel on steel that he began to feel as if Time itself were slowing down. The next thing he knew, he was surrounded by wreckage and bodies. He blinked slowly as he got his wits about him. He pursed his lips as a wave of nausea overtook him. He reminded him too much of the past.

He moved in a daze among the ruins, oblivious to the praise and adulation from the freed Zurg. He leaned heavily on his staff as he heard the orders that he and Mina were to scout ahead. As he turned to leave, he bore witness to Aidar going full commando. He shook his head as he silently thanked his visor prevented him from going blind. He replied quietly. "As you wish."

He nodded as Mina inquired if he were coming. "Yes, don't mind me. I'm just...tired from the battle."

Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*
"Vell, ve may not be able to seet or lay down, but zhere is no rush either, so ve can just stroll zrough zese woods, at our leisure."
*The young brydwolf answers."
"Zhat should enable us to get at least some rest.'
*She then gives Sha the roasted trout and unbitten loaf half.*
"you should eat somezing to help recover your strenth."
*With those words Mina continues north, followed by her four Wargish guard.*

He smiled as he took the offered food and he stopped to disconnect the tunes that held his mask on. He savored the cool air that kissed his skin as he ate. Mina was right. Food and some rest would help him the most. The rest could wait as the food helped to perk him up.

"Thank you. I'm actually glad to have this time to spend with you. I admit I find you quite fascinating as an individual. I must say you are quite the skilled fighter. I haven't seen anyone fight with so much aggression since...well many millenia. Who taught you how to fight?"

User Image
"Hmmm?"
*Mina's response is muffled out by another bite she had just taken from her half of their loaf, as she thinks on what he said. She then takes a bit from her trout and quickly chews and swallows them both together.*
"Vell, that's that actually a very good question..."
*She answers.*
"It all really depends on how you look at eet...I don't exactly have a single teacher.. You could een a sense, say zhat my ancestral father, Ulfris, zhe first Baron, and father of all Icevolves taught me.. He eenvented zhe art of Cocytus Crafanc - zhe "Freezing-Hell Claw" technique. By lowering zhe natural energy our bodies absorb from moonlight to freezing temperatures, we can wrap ourselves and anyzhing else we wish in ice, to make barriers, preesons, and even veapons... among ozher zhings..."
*Mina bunches her bread and fish in her right hand and hold up her left open with the palm up, at shoulder height, and generates a small figurine of seemingly flawless ice in the palm. It a a praying mantis, standing with its right foreleg outstretched and its left folded. Its head is turned left to where it is looking right at Sha.*
"He eenventid Zhis skill over seven zhousand years ago, perfected eet, and taught eet to all of hees keen een zhis vorld, and eet has been passed down, zhrough zhe generations, zhrough out all zhe Icevolf clan..."
*Mina then cause the figurine to grow beautiful snowflake like wings, and tosses it into the air, causing it to float and dance on the winds.*
"Zhe art of Crafanc llafn-dant- zhe style of zhe 'Knife-fang and Claws" was eenvented By Baron Jarl Ulfris Kreutz, over two zhousand years ago. Eet's training eenvolves the locking of joints and tensing of muscles to to harden zhem like wood. As a result, ve Icevolves are much stronger zhan ozher Verevolves. Eet also combines basic martial arts with zhe use of our claws and teeth, as vell as a few natural canine movements, such as biting and shaking. Vith a body, like mine, a simple roundhouse keeck can turn my leg in to a powerful scythe that can rip an opponent's throat out, and parries are good for making opening to leap on an opponent and bit zhem... As I ...advance... Zhat ees, grow older, my jaws vill elongate and become vise like, and my neck muscles vill become powerful enough to lift most opponents of zhe ground... Vhen zhat happes, zhen I will be ale to do zhe shaking, and even slamming."
*Mina smiles her cocky crooked grin, showing off her fangs.*
"Zhis fighting style vas originally only passed down the Baron's line, as zhe Lycan Icevolves were ceeveelized and tended to use forged veapons, eenstead of fight unarmed. But vhen ve abandoned ceeveelization to leeve een zhe forest, and more and more of zhe following generations ver born Verevolves, eenstead of Lycans, Ve became more suited to eet, and so it vas decided zhat ve all should learn it... However, Crafanc llafn-dant is intended for direct combat, and My family are rangers... Assassins, so when my clan vas eestableeshed, we incorporated zhe study of pressure points and vital spots, to make queeck and eenstant keells, and developed a subtle and permeating energy technique to get zhe attacks behind armor. The shadow teleporting abilities you've seen me do ees a secret technique zhat is passed down zhrough only my fameely. It ees a skill zhat eneables us to pass zhrough shadows as eef zhey were holes, or gateways, and only ve can do it... My parents, zhe Shadow Lord and Lady of Silence directly taught me zhe basics of all zhese skills, styles, and techniques, as a leetle girl, and zhen let me develop zhe rest of zhe vay, on my own."
*She then take another bite of her trout and begins to chew.*

He remained quiet as he listened to Mina speak about her history. His eyes glittered as she conjured the figurine and he watched it take flight. Needless to say, he was intrigued. "It seems we are more alike than I thought. We both have served under many masters, although my history is different from yours. I wasn't always as you see me now. I was more...humanesque at one point and not as driven as a warrior as I am now. But conflict finds everyone eventually and it set me down the warrior's path. It is quite the tale and I would be willing to tell it, but I don't wish to distract you from our main goal.#

*Darkfrost brings her free hand up infrunt of her mouth and laughs out loud.*
"Master's you say?"
*She says in amuesment.*
"Have no master, nor have I ever served under anozher... I was raised to be a leader, by my parents, and led my own squad of Rangers! Een fact, I steell do... Dusk, Ebon, Dawn, and Seelhouette, here are een fact members of zhat very squad and the rest of zhem weell accept me back veeth open arms, upon my return!"
*The four Wargs traving with them looke back at her and then conrinue looking ahead, as they travel.*
"I answer to no one, but my fazher and mozher.... I have always done as I please."

He made a low sweeping bow. "My apologies. I did not mean to offend you." He gazed upon each member of the team who simply locked eyes with him. He nodded to each of them before he returned his gaze to Mina.

User Image
*Mina smiles sweetly.*
*None taken."
*She says as she stops and looks around for a bit.*
*Dusk and Dawn, you two run ahead to zhe reever. Vhen you get to eet, or eef you run eento any obstacles, howl. Zhe rest stay here vith us..."
*She then turns to face Sha.*
"Vait right here..."
*With those words, Mina then back-flips into the trunk of a tree behind her and kicks herself off it, leaping over Sha's head, like a mountain deer, and disappears into another tree. meanwhile, Dusk and Dawn have both already taken off, leaving Sha standing there with his trout and bread still in hand and the Wargs, Ebon and Silhouette sitting on either side of him. Silhouette sits there, panting, while Ebon yawns and lays down.*

He gave a smile which soon faded as she sent some of members out to the river to scout around. His eyes widened as he watched her aerobatics and he ducked instinctively as she took off leaving him with Ebon and Silhouette. He sighed as he offered the food to the Wargs who looked at him in mild annoyance. He stored the rest of the food into his pack, before he removed the crystal from his staff and knelt down on the grass to meditate.

The Wargs eyed him as the deeper he got into his trance, the more they began to notice that the Elf was floating in mid air.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:43 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
It all seemed to happen so fast. One moment he was in the heat of battle and so intuned to the clashing of steel on steel that he began to feel as if Time itself were slowing down. The next thing he knew, he was surrounded by wreckage and bodies. He blinked slowly as he got his wits about him. He pursed his lips as a wave of nausea overtook him. He reminded him too much of the past.

He moved in a daze among the ruins, oblivious to the praise and adulation from the freed Zurg. He leaned heavily on his staff as he heard the orders that he and Mina were to scout ahead. As he turned to leave, he bore witness to Aidar going full commando. He shook his head as he silently thanked his visor prevented him from going blind. He replied quietly. "As you wish."

He nodded as Mina inquired if he were coming. "Yes, don't mind me. I'm just...tired from the battle."

Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*
"Vell, ve may not be able to seet or lay down, but zhere is no rush either, so ve can just stroll zrough zese woods, at our leisure."

He smiled as he took the offered food and he stopped to disconnect the tunes that held his mask on. He savored the cool air that kissed his skin as he ate. Mina was right. Food and some rest would help him the most. The rest could wait as the food helped to perk him up.

"Thank you. I'm actually glad to have this time to spend with you. I admit I find you quite fascinating as an individual. I must say you are quite the skilled fighter. I haven't seen anyone fight with so much aggression since...well many millenia. Who taught you how to fight?"

User Image
"Hmmm?"
*Mina's response is muffled out by another bite she had just taken from her half of their loaf, as she thinks on what he said. She then takes a bit from her trout and quickly chews and swallows them both together.*
*She answers.*
"It all really depends on how you look at eet...I don't exactly have a single teacher.. You could een a sense, say zhat my ancestral father, Ulfris, zhe first Baron, and father of all Icevolves taught me.. He eenvented zhe art of Cocytus Crafanc - zhe "Freezing-Hell Claw" technique. By lowering zhe natural energy our bodies absorb from moonlight to freezing temperatures, we can wrap ourselves and anyzhing else we wish in ice, to make barriers, preesons, and even veapons... among ozher zhings..."
*Mina bunches her bread and fish in her right hand and hold up her left open with the palm up, at shoulder height, and generates a small figurine of seemingly flawless ice in the palm. It a a praying mantis, standing with its right foreleg outstretched and its left folded. Its head is turned left to where it is looking right at Sha.*
"He eenventid Zhis skill over seven zhousand years ago, perfected eet, and taught eet to all of hees keen een zhis vorld, and eet has been passed down, zhrough zhe generations, zhrough out all zhe Icevolf clan..."
*Mina then cause the figurine to grow beautiful snowflake like wings, and tosses it into the air, causing it to float and dance on the winds.*
"Zhe art of Crafanc llafn-dant- zhe style of zhe 'Knife-fang and Claws" was eenvented By Baron Jarl Ulfris Kreutz, over two zhousand years ago. Eet's training eenvolves the locking of joints and tensing of muscles to to harden zhem like wood. As a result, ve Icevolves are much stronger zhan ozher Verevolves. Eet also combines basic martial arts with zhe use of our claws and teeth, as vell as a few natural canine movements, such as biting and shaking. Vith a body, like mine, a simple roundhouse keeck can turn my leg in to a powerful scythe that can rip an opponent's throat out, and parries are good for making opening to leap on an opponent and bit zhem... As I ...advance... Zhat ees, grow older, my jaws vill elongate and become vise like, and my neck muscles vill become powerful enough to lift most opponents of zhe ground... Vhen zhat happes, zhen I will be ale to do zhe shaking, and even slamming."
"Zhis fighting style vas originally only passed down the Baron's line, as zhe Lycan Icevolves were ceeveelized and tended to use forged veapons, eenstead of fight unarmed. But vhen ve abandoned ceeveelization to leeve een zhe forest, and more and more of zhe following generations ver born Verevolves, eenstead of Lycans, Ve became more suited to eet, and so it vas decided zhat ve all should learn it... However, Crafanc llafn-dant is intended for direct combat, and My family are rangers... Assassins, so when my clan vas eestableeshed, we incorporated zhe study of pressure points and vital spots, to make queeck and eenstant keells, and developed a subtle and permeating energy technique to get zhe attacks behind armor. The shadow teleporting abilities you've seen me do ees a secret technique zhat is passed down zhrough only my fameely. It ees a skill zhat eneables us to pass zhrough shadows as eef zhey were holes, or gateways, and only ve can do it... My parents, zhe Shadow Lord and Lady of Silence directly taught me zhe basics of all zhese skills, styles, and techniques, as a leetle girl, and zhen let me develop zhe rest of zhe vay, on my own."

He remained quiet as he listened to Mina speak about her history. His eyes glittered as she conjured the figurine and he watched it take flight. Needless to say, he was intrigued. "It seems we are more alike than I thought. We both have served under many masters, although my history is different from yours. I wasn't always as you see me now. I was more...humanesque at one point and not as driven as a warrior as I am now. But conflict finds everyone eventually and it set me down the warrior's path. It is quite the tale and I would be willing to tell it, but I don't wish to distract you from our main goal.#

"Master's you say?"
*She says in amuesment.*
"Have no master, nor have I ever served under anozher... I was raised to be a leader, by my parents, and led my own squad of Rangers! Een fact, I steell do... Dusk, Ebon, Dawn, and Seelhouette, here are een fact members of zhat very squad and the rest of zhem weell accept me back veeth open arms, upon my return!"
*The four Wargs traving with them looke back at her and then conrinue looking ahead, as they travel.*
"I answer to no one, but my fazher and mozher.... I have always done as I please."

He made a low sweeping bow. "My apologies. I did not mean to offend you." He gazed upon each member of the team who simply locked eyes with him. He nodded to each of them before he returned his gaze to Mina.

User Image
*Mina smiles sweetly.*
*None taken."
*Dusk and Dawn, you two run ahead to zhe reever. Vhen you get to eet, or eef you run eento any obstacles, howl. Zhe rest stay here vith us..."
"Vait right here..."
*With those words, Mina then back-flips into the trunk of a tree behind her and kicks herself off it, leaping over Sha's head, like a mountain deer, and disappears into another tree. meanwhile, Dusk and Dawn have both already taken off, leaving Sha standing there with his trout and bread still in hand and the Wargs, Ebon and Silhouette sitting on either side of him. Silhouette sits there, panting, while Ebon yawns and lays down.*

He gave a smile which soon faded as she sent some of members out to the river to scout around. His eyes widened as he watched her aerobatics and he ducked instinctively as she took off leaving him with Ebon and Silhouette. He sighed as he offered the food to the Wargs who looked at him in mild annoyance. He stored the rest of the food into his pack, before he removed the crystal from his staff and knelt down on the grass to meditate.

The Wargs eyed him as the deeper he got into his trance, the more they began to notice that the Elf was floating in mid air.

User Image
*Before the two Wargs can even respond, Mina drops back out of the trees.*
*Zhe reever ees about a hundred miles off, and zhe moon ees een the west."
*She says.*
Ve may not be able to get zhere and back to camp, een time, Ve may have to camp out zhere..."
The two Wargs approach Mina and hand her the food, which she takes and looks up at Sha, with a confised look on her face, when suddly, the sounds of wolves howling pierce the air. Mina suddenly looks ahead.*
"Dusk and Dawn has found zomezhing up a head..."
*She says.*
They say eet's some sort of hole..."
*She then turns to Sha.*'Get on Silhouette ."
*She say, mounting Ebon.*
"Zhe Varg veell get us zhere faster."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:03 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova gets out a pen and pad and wrights down a list of items and their descriptions. She then tears away the note and hands it to Hailey.*
*She tells her.*
"I need you to go through, go to the infirmary, gather the items on this list, and bring them back through. "
*She then rolls up her right leave, revealing a gauntlet, like Aidar's but with out a blade. She then dials in a sequence on the pentagram and points her open hand at the ground, opening a portal back to Darkhunter HQ.*
*After taking the list, hailey quickly scans the list and walks towards the portal, only to be knocked back by some black blur which then turns around and with his claws slashes in the direction of the portal and the portal slowly fades away, shorting out luminova's portal device. After some panting the figure begins to speak* " that she beast*panting* cant hurt me* anymore....."

*Luminova sighs and opens another portal for Hailey.*
"Go."
*She says.*
"Before something else happens.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:35 pm
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
*She tells her.*

"Go."
*She says.*
"sorry lumi, if i interupted something, i hope this helps *jack lifts up three boxes of everything she need on haileys list* "this is whst you wanted right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:45 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
*She tells her.*

"Go."
*She says.*
"sorry lumi, if i interupted something, i hope this helps *jack lifts up three boxes of everything she need on haileys list* "this is whst you wanted right?"

*Luminova unrolls her sleeve back over her gauntlet and the portal closes as she peers into the boxes.*
"I... Yes, there are exactly what I needed!"
*She then procede to unpack the boxes.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:52 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil

"Stop that! get out of my suit, you flaming Gremlin!"
*Kai shouts.*
Sounds of electricity continue to echo through the machine, the sounds of loud sparks begin to echo and vibrations fill his seat. Three minutes later the machine powers down completly, and Akumachi floats out infront of him draging out with her, Kai's toolbox, two fried chips, and some broken wires.

User Image
*Kai snatches the tool box from her.*
"For the last time, leave me alone!"
*He says.*
*Go find some one else to torment!*
"Oh dear. Now what you want to say is: "thank you very much Lady Akumachi for doing what I estimate will take me hours to do" she says, as her tail proceeds to push some buttons, flip some switches and moves some levers, turning the suit back on, as if there is nothing wrong with it.

User Image
*Kai's eyes go wide and his jaw drops,*

"A word of advice, untill "darling" gets back, this " flaming Gremiln b i t c h" is in charge, and I perfer to have everyone at their best just in case." She slowly turns around and spreads her wings and flies off towards the medical area.
User Image
"Harmph! Gremlins..."*Kai says to himself.*
"Never really seen a gremlin, before, don't really know what one looks like... Always heard they were small... But the things she can do, certainly matches what I heard about gremlins... Only a gremlin would be able to wreck my machines like that end then get them going again, without the uses of any tools..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:50 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*

User Image
"Hmmm?"
*She answers.*

"Master's you say?"
*She says in amuesment.*

User Image
*Mina smiles sweetly.*
*None taken."
"Vait right here..."

User Image
*She says.*
Ve may not be able to get zhere and back to camp, een time, Ve may have to camp out zhere..."
The two Wargs approach Mina and hand her the food, which she takes and looks up at Sha, with a confised look on her face, when suddly, the sounds of wolves howling pierce the air. Mina suddenly looks ahead.*
*She says.*

Hearing the arrival of Mina, he settled back down to the earth, with barely a puff a dust and replaced the crystal back into his staff. He cracked a grin seeing her confusion when the howls reached his ears. As Mina mounted Ebon, Silhouette moved closer to him. He nodded, locking eyes with the Warg before climbing aboard. "Lead on, I'll be right behind you."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:17 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*

User Image
"Hmmm?"
*She answers.*

"Master's you say?"
*She says in amuesment.*

User Image
*Mina smiles sweetly.*
*None taken."
"Vait right here..."

User Image
*She says.*
*She says.*

Hearing the arrival of Mina, he settled back down to the earth, with barely a puff a dust and replaced the crystal back into his staff. He cracked a grin seeing her confusion when the howls reached his ears. As Mina mounted Ebon, Silhouette moved closer to him. He nodded, locking eyes with the Warg before climbing aboard. "Lead on, I'll be right behind you."

*Riding through the dark woods, the four quickly come upon the other two Wargs, sitting in front of a chasm, about about 60 feet wide and about 30 feet deep in the center.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:24 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*

User Image
"Hmmm?"
*She answers.*

"Master's you say?"
*She says in amuesment.*

User Image
*Mina smiles sweetly.*
*None taken."
"Vait right here..."

User Image
*She says.*
*She says.*

*Riding through the dark woods, the four quickly come upon the other two Wargs, sitting in front of a chasm, about about 60 feet wide and about 30 feet deep in the center.*

As they arrived, he felt Silhouette skid to a stop which nearly sent him flying out of his seat. He got down quickly and he felt his mouth open. "Blimey that's deep." He glanced back at Mina. "It doesn't look like this was an impact, but who or what could have caused this?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:01 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*

User Image
"Hmmm?"
*She answers.*

"Master's you say?"
*She says in amuesment.*

User Image
*Mina smiles sweetly.*
*None taken."
"Vait right here..."

User Image
*She says.*
*She says.*

As they arrived, he felt Silhouette skid to a stop which nearly sent him flying out of his seat. He got down quickly and he felt his mouth open. "Blimey that's deep." He glanced back at Mina. "It doesn't look like this was an impact, but who or what could have caused this?"

*Silhouette shakes her shoulders and stretches upon being free of Sha's weight. It wasn't burdensome, but it was noticeable. Mina dismounts and walks over to the edge.*
User Image
*Looks like a reever bed."
*She says, looking left and right.*
"Zhe vater must have been redirected by humans, long ago... Zhey obviously feelled eet een, on zhe plains, but deed not bother veeth eet, here een zhese dense voods..."
*She then turns back to Sha.*
"Zhees could be a problem..."
*She says, standing with her right fist on her hip and her left palm up.*
Ze seex of us can easeely scale zhees, but zhat vould take time zhat ve do not have, and vorse, zhe caravan has vounded on stretchers!... Zhey vould never make eet across..."
*Mina then holds her chin in thought with her left hand.*
"Unless... I suppose our Icevolf staff could feell eet een veeth ice.... Zhis veell have to be reported back Lord Aidar, later..."
*She then turns back to the chasm.*
"Right now, ve have to find a queeck vay across."
*Mina then starts walking up and down the chasm's edge, peering into the darkness ahead, in search of anything that could help them across.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:53 pm
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
*She tells her.*

"Go."
*She says.*

*Luminova unrolls her sleeve back over her gauntlet and the portal closes as she peers into the boxes.*
"so..... Lumi, whatcha need this stuff for anyways  

HomacXross7
Crew

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:57 am
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
*She tells her.*

"Go."
*She says.*

"so..... Lumi, whatcha need this stuff for anyways

*From the three boxes, Luminova unpacks a monitor, an ultrasound device with gel, a syringe with several vials, a holter monitor, a microscope with slides, and a vial of Essence of Soulstream (aka Darkstalker medicine).*
"Vanessa is pregnant with triplets"
*She answers as she starts to set up the equipment.*
"I need to get an ultrasound, blood work, and monitor their heart rates..."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games