Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Natasha's glare. His smile faded at the mention of inviting them as soon as Steve wanted. "Actually, not necessarily...." he said quickly. "We can't have them over until Loki is waking naturally at least.....a god who is recovering from a traumatic experience and injury and who has all of his magic devoted to his health and protection right now is not the person you want to scare. I mean, you know I love Ben as much as anybody else, but a giant orange rock man wandering around is not something you want to just happen upon in that state. And as Rhody will be in the guest rooms on my floor, Loki will definitely run into him, so I'd prefer to warn him." He explained. And he was still trying to figure out how to explain his relationship with Loki to his friend.

Steve was about to say that he wanted them as soon as possible when Tony spoke. Sighing heavily, he finally nodded. "Fine.....we'll see how this goes...." he said slowly, obviously displeases by the situation.

Tony reached over and patted Steve's shoulder. "Just think of this as a trial run for that scouting you were wanting to do. You and Fury were all about creating a list of viable backup Avengers at the last meeting weren't you?" He asked lightly.

"You were hungover and asleep for that meeting Stark." The soldier grumbled.

"Not for all of it, not asleep at least." Tony said, pretending at offense

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:54 pm
MDaylus

Natasha looked to Tony confused at first when the man stated that they couldn't invite the replacements over so soon. When he explained that with Loki down and recovering that they didn't want to scare the man when he woke she understood. They definitely didn't need to frighten Loki so soon after his recovery and have him wasting magic he didn't have at that moment or attacking someone through other means. "Alright then when you have had time to warn Loki and Rhodey of each other. I'll let Ben know so that way there are no surprises." Natasha stated. She shook her head at the boys arguing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod to Natasha’s agreement. He was anxious to have Loki and Rhodey meet, but he hid it well. Rhodey was the only other person in his life that he felt was important. And he didn’t want the two of them to end up not getting along. He continued his argument with Steve for a few more moments, but his food served to distract him enough to keep him from arguing too long.

When Tony’s arguing faded off, Steve sighed, looking around at the others. They all seemed to be at various stages of tired, their nerves shot over the last few days. Considering them all silently, he finally spoke. “I think we need a movie night.” He finally announced. “We can order out and relax.” He said looking around for approval.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:56 pm
MDaylus

"That sounds like a fine idea. A celebration for job well done. I vote we obtain the Pizza for our evening meal." Thor announced smiling. "It is a shame my brother will be asleep and not able to taste the joys of pizza." Thor stated. "Perhaps we might save him some." he continued.

Natasha nodded looking to Tony she knew the man was anxious. Moving towards him she put a hand on his shoulder. "At least Rhodey can not be any worse than what we just sent to Asgard."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve nodded at Thor’s agreement. “And we already know what pizza you want.” He smiled warmly, used to Thor’s exuberance. “Any ideas on what to watch?” He asked, trying to think over what he’d heard of recently.

Tony nodded in agreement with the idea of a movie, figuring it would be nice enough and he could sneak off to lay with Loki if he got bored. Looking to Thor, he smirked. “Loki has already had pizza. He likes it very much.” He said lightly. Even if they didn’t eat the same amount, so far, Loki’s tastes with human food had been nearly the same as Thor, though the younger god had a better appreciation for eating things that were healthy. “But I still think saving him some will be good. I’m sure when he wakes up properly he’ll be very hungry.” He said lightly. Turning his attention to Natasha as she came over, he sighed. “I know, but it’s Rhodey…..he’s going to have a very strong opinion, one way or another. HE always does.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:18 pm
MDaylus

Thor grinned when Steve stated that he knew what pizza he would like to eat. Shaking his head when asked if he had any ideas on what to watch he knew very little about Midgard's features, he was still learning. Looking to Tony when the man stated that Loki had tried pizza and liked it he frowned slightly. He had hoped that he might share Loki's first experience with pizza. "That he will." he acknowledged.

"Why don't you call him and let him know. Or bring him over and make sure he and Loki don't run into each other before they know about each other. However it might be useful to show Rhodey the videos and how Loki looks now. If you show him what has happened I think you'll find him on your side." Natasha encouraged.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the look in Thor’s eyes when he found out about Loki having already eaten pizza. “Don’t worry big guy. There are plenty of other things you can show Loki, cotton candy, giant pretzels, Chinese….” He promised. Sighing at Natasha’s words, he nodded slightly. “I’m sure he will, Rhodey is generally a nice guy…..but I still don’t know what I’ll do if he doesn’t get along with Loki at all.” He mumbled, poking at the remnants of his food with a fork. The very possibility of the two of them not getting along made Tony sick to his stomach. He love Loki and never wanted to leave him or make the other feel bad, but Rhodey was the single point of consistency through his life right now, sure Pepper and Happy were there, But Rhodey had been there longer than either of them, and in some ways, done far more than them.

Steve hummed as he thought over what to watch. “Well….I think we could all use something funny…..and Clint isn’t choosing this time.” He said pointedly, remembering the last time the archer had picked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when Tony stated that he would have the chance to share many other things together. Natasha nodded when the man stated that he was sure RHodey was a nice guy, Tony didn't have to convince her she knew it all too well. "Will it stop you and Loki being together?" she questioned. She didn't know how the pair of them would react. "They'll get along Tony, probably so well that they'll be bothering you simultaneously." Natasha assured the man.

"What you didn't like my movie last time?" Clint questioned sounding offended. He was however smiling knowing why he had been told that he wasn't allowed to chose the movie.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at Natasha’s question, giving an instant ‘no’, but he paused after, looking troubled for a brief second before he managed to hide the depth of his concern. “But it’s Rhodey.” He added a moment later. He needed the two men to get along. Rhodey was the closest thing to family that Tony had. Sure they argued and he’d been a jerk to Rhodey when he was dying, but it had all been planned on Tony’s part, and much of what he’d done through the years had been to help or make Rhodey happy on some level. Natasha’s reassurance just had Tony giving an uneasy smile. “I hope so.” He mumbled.

Steve snorted at Clint’s question. “I’m not even sure that what you manage to find can be called movies.” He replied. As much as Steve liked Clint as a soldier and ally, he didn’t trust Clint choices all the time. He’d been on the receiving end of too many of Clint’s pranks, usually fueled and aided by Tony, and Clint’s version of entertainment was usually on the opposite end of the spectrum from Steve’s. between the archer and the billionaire, Steve had times where he felt like an underpaid and overworked baby sitter.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:32 pm
MDaylus

Natasha looked a bit relieved when the man shook his head when she asked if Rhodey's disapproval would end their relationship. "I think even if they don't get along they wil make an effort because they both love you Tony." Natasha stated softly. "Have faith in your boyfriend and friend." she continued. She smiled when the man gave an uneasy smile and stated that he hoped so.

"Oh they're movies cap, just cause they aren't like your used to doesn't mean they aren't." Clint laughed. He liked hassling the solider it was easy and the man had such honest reactions.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve rolled his eyes at Clint’s words. “I may not be the most informed person here, but I know a thing or two about movies and shows that are coming out. Nothing you’ve ever come up with has been advertised.” He said quickly.

Tony slowly nodded. “I know…” he mumbled. He did have faith in both of them, but he wouldn’t stop being nervous until after they’d met. Taking a breath, he nodded again. “Thank you Natasha….you should go get your boyfriend to shut up now before he manages to get on Steve’s bad side again. I don’t think you want to deal with him on Steve’s training program of death again.” He smiled, nodding at a grinning Clint. “I’ll be back down for the movie….I have some things to do.” He said softly. With that, he refilled his drink and moved off to the elevator, wanting a shower and a change of clothes before working on some designs to try and calm himself a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:05 pm
MDaylus

Natasha continued to give a reassuring smile to Tony as the man took a breath and nodded. "Your welcome. Go call Rhodey and let him know we'll need him. I'll keep Clint from the training program of death." she stated smiling still as she moved away. She knew Tony needed to collect himself, he would probably check on Loki too at some point before coming down for the move. Moving over to Clint she carded a hand through his hair to shut the man up. "Perhaps you should be the one to chose the movie Steve." she suggested.

"Maybe they were main stream on places like the internet have you figured that out yet?" Clint asked smirking. He looked up when Natasha carded her hand through his hair, giving a small sheepish smile. "Sorry Steve." he mumbled.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve shook his head at Clint. “The internet is not mainstream, not yet. And I am working the internet perfectly fine, thank you very much.” He grumbled. He wasn’t addicted to it like some of his teammates, and he did miss things at times, but he was working it far better than when he’d first tried. Watching Natasha come over and instantly pull Clint under control, he gave a small smirk at the man. Humming at Natasha’s words, he gave a nod to Clint’s apology. “I’ll look and see what I can find.” He agreed.

Getting up to his floor, Tony went straight to his room. Making sure Loki was still asleep, he quickly gathered a change of clothes and went to take a shower. Turning the water on as much hotter than normal, he took his time in washing himself off, letting the water’s heat sooth his sore muscles and bruises as he scrubbed himself almost raw to make sure the grime of battle was completely gone. When he finally got out, he took some time to finally look after himself a little, taking some pain medicine and using a few ointments he had to treat the worst of his injuries. When he finally shuffled out of the bathroom, he slowly sat on the bed, leaning over Loki to kiss his cheek and make sure he was sleeping peacefully. Reaching out for Loki’s mind carefully, he just looked to see if he was calm before he slowly pulled away again, grabbing his phone and calling Rhodey to tell him that he needed to clear up his schedule in a few days, a hand unconsciously reaching out to take Loki’s.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't stir even the slightest when Tony kissed his cheek. His mind barely responded when Tony reached out through their bond. The only response Tony was truly able to draw from the god was the enclosing of his hand around Tony's when the man grasped the gods own. Loki was healing his magic keeping him still and safe he would not wake before his mind was healed enough. Sure enough he didn't wake till nearly two days later. Coming into consciousness was a slow and confusing thing for Loki. For a moment he hadn't known where he was. When his mind finally caught up, he couldn't remember how he had gotten back to the tower. He remembered having an episode or concussion as Bruce and Tony had called it. Getting out of bed he set on finding Tony and then something to eat.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had warned Rhodey of the team needing him, though he hadn’t mentioned Loki yet. He spent the next two days entertaining himself as best he could with little activities with the team, or with projects, even taking time to sit with Jane and Bruce as they tried to help teach Frigga, and Thor once or twice, about Earth and technology. But he kept moving in and out of the bedroom, anxiously waiting for Loki to wake. He spent just as much time out of the room as he did curled up in bed with his tablet, staying close to the god. He knew it would take time and that Loki would be alright ultimately, but he was still worried. When Loki finally woke up, Tony had finally allowed Steve to get him into the training room that morning, and Tony had worked on his boxing technique and been made to run a few miles. And now he was draped over the couch where he’d collapsed rather dramatically, his legs hanging over the back and head dangling just off the cushions as a classic Star Trek episode ran on the tv and Tony just seemed wholly unwilling to move.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games