Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•

A laugh left Quinton as he was glomped by the boy and he returned the hug still laughing a little."Yes you two will be living with me now. glad to see you are so excited" he said ruffling the boy's hair.

{{ To essy, I know that we didn't go through it but I hope your ok with this}}

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:00 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Maybe things are looking up now.
Mood: Extremely Happy.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas' smile grew wider as he hugged his new guardian. He gladly began to pull his trolley, his twin right beside him. As he began to chatter away about the school year... Of course he left out some of the bad things. He would talk to him later about them. "Ravenclaw won the house cup this time... I was so glad to have been sorted! Not only with my brother! But being away from Roi!" He said practically jumping up and down as his joy flood his insides, making him feel warmer then he did before... Even with his own family, he didn't know why he did that, but it just happened. "I think it may have frightened the man... He hasn't really gone near me and my brother for a while... I just hope he stays away... He was... So mean..." He said, his good feelings starting to turn back into sadness.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Quinton smiled at the two and he listened as they spoke of school. A small frown formed when he recalled the boy whom they spoke of. He was glad that he was taking them away from such a horrible environment. "Well you do not have to worry about anything anymore boys" he said smling at both of them." I do hope you'll like my home. Some say its a bit odd" he laughed and continued on.

{{exit to Kyriaki home))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image
User Image

With a loud crack Tyler Dean appeared on Platform 9-3/4. The head boy glanced around as he searched for his girlfriend. He did not see Ryn at the moment, but he knew should would be appearing soon. He adjusted his grip on his trunk and Starlight's cage, before setting them down. "Ryn where are you?" he asked quietly as he looked around. I wonder what treats we have in store this year. he wondered as he brought his stuff onto the train before waving his wand at his things. They vanished only to reappear in the Prefects Carraige, near the front of the cage. "I love being able to do magic." he said with a chuckle.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm
We do what we...
have to do to save...

The ones we love...

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The black and graying hair of Kein Warren looked up from checking the metal rods that were the trains tires at the sound of the crack. He smiled when he saw a Seventh Year already here to take the train. He went back to bending down to work on a bit of damage the tire had taken. Of course magic helped which he did use, tapping the part that had cracked it mended itself and he stood up groaning a bit and holding his back till the ache stopped. He waved at Tyler Dean and smiled as he quickly made his way onto the beloved Hogwarts Express. He made his was up the staircase to begin to start the train up from its long sleep for it's next voyage.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:33 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia was waiting for his girlfriend. That was what he was doing outside of the train as the rest of his family was inside of the train. He tapped his left foot as he stared at the station's clock and looked around for Seren. The little bull was impatient and hyper. He wanted to get to school and start wreaking havoc again with his many tricks. Still, he wondered why little Seren even wanted to date the trickster, it didn't make sense to him. But girls never made sense. That's why he obviously couldn't understand Seren. So here he was waiting here, leaning against the crimson Hogwarts Express waiting for her.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Bored...
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Third Year~Relationship Status: Taken by Yia~

Seren was out of breath by the time she had arrived at Platform 9 and 3/4. She had run from the car all the way to here trying not to be late. She knew she was late meeting Yia, her new boyfriend. Looking around she finally spots Yia leaning against the Hogwarts Express. Smiling a bit she takes a breath and walks over to him trying to calm down a bit. She was happy to see him once again, since the last time they had seen each other was at the joke shop. "Hey Yia." She calls out to him as grew closer to coming towards him. Not knowing what to do she just stood infront of him and waited for him to speak to her.

Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren
First Year __

╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
What am I doing? Getting on a train
What am I thinking?I wish my Mother was here.

Katrina arrived at the train station with her cart of belongings for setting off for Hogwarts. She sighed as she looked around at all the children there with their parents. Her own mother had left her at the entrance to the train station, claiming more important things to do. Kat wiped her eyes as she realized tears were coming. She found a train worker to help her load her stuff and then headed onto the train. She picked an empty cabin to wait for the train to leave.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Seventh Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

The bustling train station gave Will cause to smile as he approached the last year of his Hogwarts career. He glanced around at the faces he saw and nodded to a few familiar faces, drinking in the faces of the new students. He caught a glimpse of Yiaraw and smirked at him. He started toward the train, humming a happy tune as he walked. He hadn't seen his sister at all this summer, though he knew she had been to the house. He'd see her in Hogsmeade, he decided.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image

SIXTH YEAR
HUFFLEPUFF

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose sighed. She felt so alone here.So far she couldn't see anyone from her house that she recognized and those she did recognize she really didn't know well. Pulling her robe around her a bit tighter she moved on. The crowd was getting to her and so she found a spot away from the others and leaned against the wall and took to looking at the people. Maybe she could spot someone she knew from here. Maybe...

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「It's the last time I get to do this.」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler with all my heart」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Thrilled」

User Image

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn skipped on to the platform. It was indeed going to be a great year though sadly her last. She took in the place she had journeyed to year after year. It was still just as wonderful as the first time she saw it. Now that she was safe her luggage floated up and followed her to the train where she had seen Tyler just enter. She jumped up on to the step and her things, excluding Sionnach, went on their way to the Prefect's compartment. Coming up behind Tyler she put her arms around him, " And I love you." She said blushing though it was true. She was getting better at showing her affection around others but she still felt a little shy at times.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Quinton walked up onto the platform. Such a nostalgic feeling this gave him. So many first year students rushed around him. Two boys stood next to him, one clinging to him as if he'd fall through the floor if he let go. It was silly how nervous the boy was but understandable as well. "Well here we are. You two will be fine,and I'll try to send you letters though you know how busy I can get so don't expect too many" he said looking at them with a comforting smile. The situation was still awkward, but with each day he grew use to the parental roll that he had taken on.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:08 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: I don't want to go.
Mood: Timid and Scared.
╚══════════════╝

The timid second year Gryffindor looked around as he stayed close to Quinton, the little boy wouldn't dare to take his new father's hand, yet. He would give anything for that little closure that the simple hand in hand would have provided him. He quickly dove his way into the barrier, trolley with trunk and owl making it onto the Platform 9 and 3/4. However, unlike the many students around him, the sign of the train was only a sight of dread to him. He looked up at his guardian with big, gold, and scared eyes. He moved closer to Quinton and hid behind him.
"I don't want to go..."

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin arrived on the platform after charging through the barrier. He looked over the crowd and saw Rose standing by herself near the edge of the crowd. He smiled and headed over to her. "Hey Rose!" he called as he approached. What's gonna happen this year? He wondered as he paused next to his house mate.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Quinton sighed and looked at Lucas with a smile,"You have to go Lucas, I cannot teach you properly back home as I work quite a bit. You'll be fine, stick with your housemates and you'll be fine. I'll try and send you letters to check on you as often as possible. " he pet the boys head then ruffled the hair. "Nothing will hurt you, you are safest in the school, believe me" he said then doing something he hadn't done before. He remembered his mother doing something like this when he was young. He leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss on the fore head. "And you can write me as much as you want too."

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games