Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:14 pm
Where did her slave go? She turned to look where he had been when her gaze was distracted by the most beautiful being to ever grace her eyes beside her own reflection. "Well hello there yourself tom cat. I haven't seen you before." Her purred back to him. At least someone got her. She carefully took one of the drinks from his claws and rewarded him with a teasing tail brush around his legs. "Kallista Genoveva at your service. You can call me Kally." She lightly booped his nose with her claw.

Oh what luck! Seems they were in for a show! The hostess got up and went to a poor sap who said the wrong words. Oh she was positivist giddy. Kally wrapped her arm around the strange male's arm and purred. "Looks like this party is finally heating up! This should be good~"

Revel1984
Yeeee!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If Hjortur had any degree of danger-senses still present, he very well may have been intimidated by totally(!)Venus talking to him directly.

But he'd been through a lot in his life. Like, a lot a lot. Shipwrecks and getting stranded on mysterious islands, literal war against the naga, two murders, a kidnapping, parenthood, Eros' arrow to his knee, hellish pandemonium, grandparenthood, and the present disappearance of his own children.

Yeah, he's kinda gotten used to this s**t by this point.

His expression didn't change much as totally(!)Venus questioned him, "No, that wasn't my intention, buuuuut...." he shrugged and may have smirked just a bit, "You might want to fix the mask; i can see your eyes you know. The real ones."

FA Goddess Eris
Hjortur -> "Venus"

Menelie
Since Kel is present

Elros Namasi
In case Beltan wants to notice and facepalm

Daisicle

Aged Genius

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:47 pm
My, this one had gumption.

"Little boy, this is my party. Who are you to challenge me?"

With a flick of her wrist, the doors slammed shut. Some may have gone off their hinge even.

"Then praytell, who do you suppose I am?"

She sat back on the throne and crossed one knee with the other. The masked woman held her hand out, waiting for his response.

Daisicle
dun dun dun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Okay, he mighta been using this as an opportunity to destress; in that sense it was working pretty well.

"I guess that would explain the decor this year... Although I wouldn't call this challenging you. Hmmm... If I had to put a word on it," he crossed his arms as he seemed to think for a moment. Kel was probably internally panicking next to him, but now that he'd started, the words just couldn't seem to stop. "Complaining, perhaps? I mean, if your kids went missing for a year and you come back to this while checking if they were okay, well... Wouldn't you be a touch disappointed as well?"

He glanced over at the now-shut doors and sighed dramatically. "I cannot even just claim this a lost-cause and just go home if you do that, you know?"

Was he making this worse?

Yeah, probably.

Did he care?

Nah, not really. Maybe later.

"Oh, no I simply couldn't take credit for the grand reveal from our most esteemed party host, not after all the work she clearly put into the event this year." There was probably some sarcasm in his playful voice. Yeah, this was probably a bad idea. He should probably be shutting up, but he wasn't shutting up. ******** it. Go big or go home (not that he could go home right now). He mimicked the masked woman's gesture by bowing lightly with his hand outstretched, a slight smirk on his face.

"The honor is all yours~"

FA Goddess Eris
Hjortur -> "Venus"

Menelie
Since Kel is present

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:15 pm
"Well, if you would like to see them, then we will do that," he agreed easily with precise politeness. To be honest, Beltan was only vaguely aware of the general layout of the hotel and, having no personal interest in fancy plant-life, he hadn't the slightest idea of where to look. So he picked a direction he thought likely enough to lead to the gardens and moved with Xoana on his arm, guiding her around the crowd instead of through it.

Having taken the time to do so they were still in the hall for the grand entrance of "Venus" which stopped him short. That sure as hell wasn't Venus. And apparently he wasn't the only one to notice when a familiar voice snidely pointed that out in a voice pitched just enough to carry.

Oh no. No no. Shut up, idiot. Don't escalate! With the arm she was holding onto, Beltan gently scootched Xoana around behind him while wildly waving the other to try and get Hjortur's attention. Too late. Clearly Hjortur was done. Totes!Venus was also done. Then the doors slammed and Beltan dropped his hand to his face, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Menelie
Welp

Daisicle
*slow clap*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rainbow Dash was quiet a moment as she repeated the name several times in her head. 'Aquos. Aquos. Aquos... Nope!'. His familiarity was probably going to bug her for the rest of the evening, but as much as she thought about it, her mind was drawing blanks. "The name's Rainbow Dash." She responded, "But you can just call me Dash." She knew how daunting the fauny names could be for regular faun sometimes.

Rainbow Dash felt a tinge of guilt for her current status of socializing with an angel, but it seemed like it was ok for now. She was just doing... reconnaissance, yeah!

"Oh? I haven't been to one of these yet..." she left out the fact that it was basically forbidden. "It doesn't really seem as cool as everyone made it seem." Rainbow Dash looked up at the host that Aquos was talking about. "Woah! What's going on there? Is her face supposed to do that?" she asked as she watched the mask slip.
Twitchapher the 3rd
Aquos

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Monroe smiled and grabbed a roll, just as Gray had. She turned it in her hand, she probably shouldn't have looked at it so closely, as it only made things worse. The color seemed... off..., and she almost wondered if she should pocket it for later in case she needed a weapon. 'Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me,' she prayed as she lifted it to her mouth. Monroe took a bite, her prayer quickly changed to 'please don't break my teeth'. She wasn't sure she could keep chewing on this.

When Gray asked her about meeting his mom, Monroe's eyebrows shot up, "Oh?" she said her voice muffled from the food in her mouth. She quickly grabbed one of the dingey looking napkins and dabbed at her mouth, discretely spitting out the tiny bite of bread as she did. "I think I'll save the rest of this for later." she smiled, pocketing it away. At least she had a manner of self defense now.

"Yeah, that should be fine." Monroe said honestly. They had been together for a while, and Gray had met her father on a handful of his visits to the village. He always seemed hesitant to bring her home though, and she understood why. "Are you okay with it?" She asked.
Mist_of_the_Ages
Gray

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:49 pm
Aquos listened careful. "Rainbow Dash, got it. Nice to meet you." He chuckled softly as he heard she had never been here before. "I mean they normally do get crazy. I ummm ended up with children one time I came. I wouldn't trade them for the world though." He tried to think of the past years. "There was one time I was trapped in a maze with someone. Ended up married." He shook his head. "We were too different. Didn't work.That happens. Haven't spoken to them in ages but that's probably for the better." He was trying to be as vague as possible. s**t happened. He didn't want to throw her under the bus. It wasn't like him. "So I guess anything can happen at these things. I think that's why others come back year after year. It's fun in an odd way."

Suddenly a naiad was sassing it up with the hostess. Oh no. Aquos swallowed hard. "I ummm...Wouldn't do what that naiad is doing though. The hostess and her entourage are gods after all. Don't know what they are capable." He did stop talking to watch what was happening or what was to happen. This wasn't good. Especially since the doors suddenly closed. "Looks like no one is allowed to leave."

Wolfs Heart

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:36 pm
Eris smirked. This one would do well to spend some time with her favorite toys Pothos and Aglaia.

"I've done far more to gods who've done far less."

The Chaos Goddes blew across her palms and pink feathers appeared in the air. "Suit yourself." She balled her hand and her giant puppet hand appeared over the ballroom, directly over the defiant fish.

Her smokey mist started flowing around the feet of all in attendant.

The puppet hand reached down to pick Hjotur in the air. She held him by his tail, dangling him over the party. "Class, thank the fish for your punishment."

The floor fell out from under the mist and every pae in attendance fell into a black abyss.

Hjotur had to watch as everyone fell away.

"Little fish, I could have done so much worse. But for you, I'll spare you just this once." Eris dangled her hand, while her puppet hand mimicked, swinging the little fish before dropping him into the bottomless pit of Eris' creation.

"Time for some fun. Agonies! Let's go." And with that, all of her children stepped out from the shadows and jumped.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:22 pm
User Image Beatrice was a bit nervous about coming to the party, even if he had invited Dulce to it. They had met at some event in the city and gotten to talking, and when Beatrice remembered the annual Venus Day party he had asked her out to it, hoping that it wouldn't be too crazy this year. His mother was going again too, but this time she was finally going with Selich, the naiad, and while he was happy for her, he did hope that she wouldn't be walking away with more babies this time. She already had a kid to deal with!

He smiled at Dulce who seemed to be happy about the party but he was a little... well he hoped it wouldn't like it was last year, but this was almost in the opposite direction. All they needed was to make all of the decorations black and it seemed that they would have been celebrating something else...

When he heard Dulce asking about dancing he couldn't help but blush a bit, his face becoming a darker color. But before he could finish saying that he would like to try, suddenly the "Venus" that had been there stood up and suddenly there was a giant hand puppet above all of them. He held onto Dulce, trying to protect her from whatever was coming next, but what he didn't expect was the floor to disappear, and for him and everyone else to fall!

Menelie
Hope this is okay!

----------------------------------------------------------

User Image "Isn't this exciting Selich?!" Hanna said as she followed behind her son and his date a little ways away. She knew that Beatrice wouldn't want to be near his squealing mother the entire time and so she had left some space between them as they had entered. Selich though she could barely take her arms off of, and tried to keep her excitement down as they entered. Well, she tried to, and then she really did as she frowned at the lack of, well, celebration that was actually happening. She wanted to point out that there didn't seem to be as much as last year, but decided to be quiet. After all, she was finally at a Venus Day event with the naiad she had been wanting to get to know better for two years, and somehow had kids with two others. Ah well, he had some of his own and they were adorable!

"Hmm... what do you think we should do first? Enjoy a dip in the pool? Go and look at-" She turned at this point to look at the "buffet" and stopped what she was saying. She laughed nervously as she looked away from it and somewhere else. "Well there seems to be music at least if you want to try dancing? Or maybe we can try to find some games to play? Though we don't have to gamble too much, I know my limits!" She said, thinking of how much she would actually be willing to bet on any game.

Without her noticing though, Eris had enough of one naiad pae and suddenly Hanna could feel herself falling, trying to user her wings to keep herself from hitting the ground too hard, whenever that ground may have appeared.

Elros Namasi
Hope this is okay for their first post!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:26 pm
Azurea didn't really have much time to look at the pink figure that was coming towards her before she realized that something was going wrong and she was confused as to why. Time for punishment what sort of punishment did the figure mean?? She tilted her head to the side before she ended up falling into the black abyss. Humm now what was she supposed to do this wasn't her plan for the day. She had wanted to go and enjoy the hotel and water features, this wouldn't do at all. "Umm excuse me why are we all being punished??"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:39 pm
User Image Domini had been lounging, looking bored and thinking of going back home and finding something more entertaining than this "celebration." "Yeah, celebration, right." He mumbled to himself as he stuck some more food in his mouth. Sure, there were happy couples coming in and some fights starting, he had mostly been looking at those, but he had heard too much about this party to believe it was supposed to be like it.

And when that obvious not-Venus had entered and claimed the throne with her ear-piercing fake giggling. Well it had just gotten worse. It clearly wasn't Venus, but he wasn't going to call them out. They seemed to be quite powerful and well, one shouldn't mess with goddesses.

It wasn't until he heard someone talking smack about the goddess-substitute that he couldn't help but feel his eyes bulge and want to smack or poison the pae to shut up, but it was too late! They were falling.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:44 pm
When Reindois heard the music coming from down starts he went to join the party and there was a pretty good band playing. This was great the party was getting started. He didn't really care what was going on with the hostess, she could do her thing while he rocked out to the band and enjoyed himself. Then there was something going on that he couldn't ignore. He found himself falling with all the other pae well this was a twist on a party. Perhaps it was some sort of raver pit and they would get glow sticks shortly? His horns glowed a little in the darkness but it was still hard to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:51 pm
Night Terror chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Yeah I had heard similar stories about these parties so I decided to come check them out too. Looks like more than just someone died though...." he scoffed, shaking his head disappointingly. "At least I've found something fun." he grinned, smiling at her. He made motion as if to ditch this joint to find better things to do when a commotion rose up in the hall.

He watched the badly masked lady waltz her way to a throne, summon some kind of fat and sassy band made of chubby poffin things calling them selfes The Pink Things... or something like that. "Oh..kay... I say we def ditch this joint." he grinned, glancing back to Purpur and holding out his hand.

"So pleased to meet you Purpuryt, I'm Night Te----" his words were cut off as suddenly the ground fell from beneath them and everyone in unison began falling.

As he was thrust away from the pretty teen, he reached out to try to grab on to her hand but reached in vain. He could only watch as she spiraled out of his vision, his wings failing to lift him. Growling, he called out to her but his voice was swallowed into darkness....

shadica
A tragic separation, aah!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:58 pm
Kelpie had been exploring on the second floor and she didn't know what was going on downstairs to know that she would be falling or not. Since she had other things to look for and see. She loved exploring and this was her first time on land to really do anything so she didn't want to waste it.

---------------------------

Henry had not gotten anywhere before the host arrived and he was falling into darkness this was not what he was expecting from this vacation at all. What on earth had happened?  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff