Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shansa flitted around here and there keeping an eye on things It was a bit to early to be worrying about guests getting drunk then wandering off getting lost on the mountain but one could never be too prepared after all.

She glanced around her bow in her hand as she kept an eye out for trouble. Now that she was no longer in training she could help out like her older siblings.

She spotted a interesting looking purple fish. The teen looked like a snake? or Eel? Was eel the word for water snakes? She wasn't sure. But he looked like a fun target!

She let lose the arrow and smiled when it hit her target. Success! Archery classes had been useful! She hoped she didn't need to like murder-shoot anyone but this was her mother's parties after all so she kept a few normal arrows in the quiver juuuuust encase Eris' kids show up.

Hearing what must be the longest most drawn out version of the word 'flex' growing louder by the second Shansa groaned.

Mr. Flex-a-lot aka dad was here.

Oh oh wait did that mean her new half-sisters where here too??

Zipping over to the source of the noise Shansa was please to see that yes! one of her sisters, Kore, had come!

Ignoring her father completely the young grace zoomed over to her sister with a grin. "Kore!! How have you been?"

Menelie
Sidri has been hit with an arrow! Shansa's Arrows: Hedylogos' golden arrows will create in Pae'il super confidence and wit. They can make any Pae'il a sweet-talker and master of flattery!

Fea Line
Shansa is happy to see kore!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:09 pm
User Image
Danica walked into the lodge and realized how many other Pae there were at the event. "Eeep." She squeaked in surprise she started to look for a place to hide away from all the people. How had she been talked into going to this event. She had heard this was great place to meet others and talk with them. What she had not heard was that this was the social event of the year and things got feisty.

Danica saw a corner with a couch away from others and almost ran to the spot to try to calm down. Getting there she sat down and took some breaths trying to get her heart rate under control.

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Skylie looked from one teen to the other, and back again a few times watching them both shovel their cupcakes into their mouths. She was a touch more reserved about shoveling back sweets, after all last time she did she wound up blowing bubbles for the next... well she couldn't remember how long, but it had earned her nicknames she didn't want to repeat.

With a grin Skylie grabs a cup of fizzy punch and a big pink iced heart shaped cookie and offers them to the water pae. If this pae liked cupcakes she could just picture the reaction to the fizz.

Dream WhiteWitz
But Laoise is too much fun! (ps she's not trying to make fun of Laoise, she likes taking part in things that make her giggle or smile)

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ariel flitted along the waterway, as much as she enjoyed using her legs on land, sometimes there was something else to be said about the speed she could go in the water. Not paying attention for speeding harpys in the water she couldnt dodge fast enough as a black and white pae zoomed near her. She herself was heading in the general direction of the buffet, she wanted to see what neat treasures she may find, maybe even a new fancy dinglehopper!!! "Woahhhh" she said spinning slightly in place as the water churned around her.

shadica
penguin-arpy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:41 pm
Pū stopped for a moment to breath. She had enough of the blue devil and had been wandering that forsaken lodge for ages trying to find an easier way around when she had stumbled upon some tennis racquets. Immediately getting a brilliant idea, she tied them to her feet and escaped.
In the snow. And ice. It was quiet. Calm. No' Pū do this'. No 'the cat does that'. Just complete and utter silence.

Sure she had wandered a bit away from the slopes and the lodge. But it was quiet here. And after YEARS of living with that monster? Quiet was nice. So she was currently just standing in the middle of a snowdrift, ignoring how cold her toes were and just....relaxing?

It had been so long since she'd had a free moment she was almost unsure what to do with herself.

Pū is just outside the resort, in nature.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:47 pm
Laoise blinked, blushing even though her cheeks were puffing out like a pufferfish. She can definitely see that in the reflection on the surface of the slow current waterways. She forced herself to swallow the mushy cupcake that was sitting in her mouth, giving a bit of a gag as the sweet substance made its way down her throat. Once it passed, she gave a tiny 'burp' and duck under the water in embarrassment before coming back up momentarily. The teenage Seera peered curiously at the fizzy liquid that was in the container. Her eyes went wide with curiosity once more, craning her head forward.

The female snatched the cookie and the fizzy drink. She then took gulp of the drink, smacking her lips, looking confused at the sensation that was tickling the interior of her mouth. She gave a 'burp' which followed by another 'burp' then it came out of her nose, making her squeal. "Burn!" she waved at her face, rolling her eyes about.

Shicala

Wolfs Heart

Dream WhiteWitz

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:58 pm
Meanwhile, Oisin was struggling like a muther fudger just to keep himself above the line of snow. Apparently, it was deeper than him and well, he may be light but sh*t doesn't float.

If he could just make it to the lodge, he'd be allright. But he wasn't even sure where the lodge was. Everytime he came up out of the snow, someone walking along managed to put snow back on top of him.

And to be honest, it was getting cold. Could he die of frostbite? Was there a hot nurse waiting for him at the infirmary?

Oisin is just struggling to stay in the light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:10 pm
Pel sighed and looks down around him. There was skiing as an activity and what better way to view his surrounding then up on the lift? How else was he supposed to find his hide and seek partner?

The mere thought of Pothos caused him to blush. He was so....loving. and thoughtful. And he always played these wonderful games with him. He never understood how no one besides him could love him this much.

Eyes glued to the surroundings, he did a double take as he saw a large, brightly colored goddess on the slopes. Well, that was convenient. Maybe she had a clue as to where Pothos was . They were family. Or so he thought.

Problem was, he couldnt figure out how to get out of the lift. Struggling, he was. Cause he just leaped off, he'd fall to his death. But if he stayed on, he'd miss her. Maybe he could scream at her.

"EXCUSE ME, VOLUPTUOUS GODDESSS??!?!?!"

"HELLLOOOOOO?"

Fea Line
Pel is yelling at voluptas getting hailed at

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:09 pm
User ImageArc blushed a little as Lyn leaned into him and gently pressed against him a bit more. "Maybe we should have bought more before we got on an open-air gondola," he said with a soft laugh. "Hopefully it's warmer up at the lodge, or there's more stuff to buy." He followed Lyn's gaze to the mountains and watched Pae skiing the slopes. It looked...kind of fun. Snowboarding had always sounded fun too but he had never had reason to learn. "Hey... What do you think we should do first when we get up there?"
Fea Line

User ImageNoelani smirked a bit as she entered the gondola, taking a seat inside. She kind of liked the way he pushed the cherubs out of the way to let her in himself. She left enough space for Vash to sit beside her. "So, Vash. What do you do when you're not attending Venus' parties?" she wondered, tapping her lollipop against her lips as she waited for his answer.
Shicala
Noelani for Vash~

User ImageUser ImageKai slid his arm around Hibiscus's and patted her hand. He chuckled softly as she asked about Zhong and mentioned her...services. "Don't worry about him, my flower. I'm sure he can catch up later." Besides, he wanted to keep this lovely lady to himself. And Zhong seemed to be busy as another male harpy got between him and a female. It would be better if Kai and Hibiscus were a bit further away once the feathers started to fly. Kai tugged her a bit closer as they started on their path to the lodge.

Zhong scowled as another male he didn't know approached him and the green female. But wait...if the green harpy was distracted by the new male, then Zhong was free to go search for other ladies. Maybe he would come across Peaches and her peaches again. He turned to look for his dad, but Kai was already heading away with a harpy of his own on his arm. Go Dad~ He grinned and headed toward the gondolas again and took one up the mountain.

Once inside the lodge, the purple firebird found that he was quite hungry. He wandered over to the food tables and started filling up a plate for himself.

DaemonGabrielle
Kai For Hibiscus!
Daisicle
Zhong took the opportunity to flee xD
Menelie
Zhong's here to ruin Zhixuan's day xD

User ImageEa smiled brightly. "That would be nice, I think," she said. "Shall we?" she asked, gesturing toward the gondolas before heading toward them. "I've heard a lot about the things to do up there. Skiing might be a little hard for naiads like us, but I'm sure there's other things we could do up there." She smiled hopefully at Toby. She didn't want him to regret hanging out with her on the trip.
MiddyGlow

(Adelphos and Yukiko are also about if anyone wants to play with them heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tanz veritably winced at the physical contact happening way too close to her for comfort, unsure if she was more uncomfortable with the other guy in her space or the fact that Pur was so smitten with him.

Ugh. Gross.

She about rolled her eyes into the back of her skull at Pur's assessment of her before being brought back into the moment as her hand was taken and promptly kissed. Her cheeks instantly flushed bright red - even her ears were tinged - as the unexpected behavior that had clearly caught her off guard. She quickly pulled her arm back and huffed slightly before looking away and at the vegetation. Her eyes flicked back just a moment to return his introduction with a very short one of her own, "Tanzanyt. Nice to meet you..." before biting her lip, pouting, and looking away again.

She promptly left the gondola and headed to get some warmer clothing once they'd reached the top without saying a word further.

shadica
Tanz to Pur

Fea Line
Tanz to NT

Shicala
Tanz is headed to the clothier

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:28 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Hibiscus's shoulders sagged for a fraction of a second before righting themselves. Well then. One is still as good as two. And her mother raised her not to be greedy. So she'd take an opportunity when it gift wrapped itself and landed in her lap.

She opened her mouth to ask him to tell her about himself but instead, out came another tinkle of a sneeze. Oh noes. Was she getting sick? This damnable snow. It was gonna ruin her night one or the other.

looking toward Zhong, she apologized. "I'm afraid I'm not as warm as you. And it was a rather long trip." She said. "Mayhaps you.can warm me up once we get inside the lodge. Venus is known for her magical settings " She grinned and pulled her new companion closer. "I'm sure theres a hot tub or two in there that could help. " she leaned into Kai's arm, grateful for the lack of competition for such a handsome, fiery male.

"What bring you here this year, Kai? For the pleasure or the festivities?" she purred, leading the way toward the large building that housed this years festival of love.

"Or is it simply the pleasure of the festivities?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. While Alexander was glad that she wasn't hurt, he still felt guilty for bumping into her, even if she did have all of that extra padding! "Well, I still apologize. I've often been told that I should watch where I'm going more often!" The last time that had happened he had managed to walk into a tree as Tomalon just shook his head.

He nodded at her question. "Yes! I've skiied before on... well let's just say they wouldn't be very safe." Tomalon had just taken two planks of wood he had shaved down and they had used those. It was only after the 4th crash that they broke. "But this place has the proper equipment I'm sure. It's really fun. It's like sliding with your legs! Though it can be a bit tricky. I can help if you need it though! I can't say that I'm an expert, but I can at least help you out if you're a beginner!" At least he hoped he wasn't assuming things. "There's probably snowboarding too. So instead of using one for each foot, you use just one piece and put both of your hooves on it!"
Wolfs Heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hanna rolled her eyes at Selich but giggled. She knew he loved his girls, but he was pretty sure they were both more excited to be spending time together here than using it as a family vacation. Heck, they may never even make it outside of the hotel... She took the offered arm while saying, "Maybe I will! It would be fun to get to know them! And I'm sure that Meztli would enjoy it too, right Meztli?" She asked as she looked around and saw that her daughter had disappeared. Along with her son.

She sighed that they had left so quickly, but they were both adults now, they wouldn't want to be hanging around with mom forever. And they could probably tell that she wanted to some alone time with Selich as well. "I'm sure we'll find them again. Even if it's after this party." She only wondered if they would come back with... "souvenirs" as well. She turned back to Selich with a grin. "Looks like we're alone now. Better get checked in and put our stuff in our room."
Elros Namasi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beatrice was not at all surprised when he came back from his room to see Hanna and Selich exactly where he had left them. They seemed to be stuck in their own little world and he decided that that was enough and he would go and do what he had wanted to do when he came here in the first place. Snowboarding! Sure, he hadn't ever been, but it couldn't be too hard right? He thought he may have seen his grandparents but the crowd was so large and the deities were starting to hit people with arrows again that he wanted to get out of the building asap. He only hoped that he could escape the arrows on the slopes. Wouldn't want to hit a Pae and distract them while they were snowboarding and make them hit their head and possibly die right? RIGHT?!

So he made his way over to the shop and rented out his equipment, wondering for a moment if it wouldn't be better to buy it. He decided though that it would be best since he wasn't even sure if he would like snowboarding. It couldn't be too hard though right? He wouldn't mess going on the harder slopes for the first day that he was here though. He would take it easy and go on the slope for newbies.
Quote:
Beatrice is on the newbie/easy slope and open for interaction!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meztli didn't quite have the same idea as her brother. Even if she did go and check into her room, she didn't want to go on the slopes. She was starving and had heard that there was once again a buffet out for any hungry pae and she made sure to make her way over as soon as possible.

As she was headed over to the buffet tables, she saw another coatl that she though she recognized, and slithering her way behind him, sneakily poked him. "Surprised to see you here!" Well, she wasn't really, but she hadn't really been able to talk to her brother that much since they lived completely separate lives. But she did find it funny he was here anyway, which meant that her dad was around here too. Not that she would go up to him. They were separated for a reason and she wasn't ready to go and push her way into another family, but she did like poking her brother a bit. Literally.
Elros Namasi
Sorry for the double quote and hope it's okay to have a bit of interaction!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:21 pm
Rhyol was surprised by the fish pae's reaction to the cupcake, it had almost seemed like she hadn't liked that the cupcake was so sweet, but then she went ahead and shoved the whole thing in her mouth. He watched as Skylie gave her more sweets, but then something had burned her? "Do you like it?" He asked her curiously after he had finished chewing and swallowing his own cupcake.

"I'm Rhyol, by the way. And this is Skylie." He hoped that it was ok that he introduced her, considering they had only known each other for a moment longer. The teen wasn't sure if she even understood him, she had only spoken single words so far. He was kind of curious about the fizzy drink though, so he grabbed some as well.

Shicala

Dream Whitewitz

-------------------
Accidentally bumped out of nowhere, the food on the small plate that Neo was holding went flying. The food went right at the female faun that he had been trying to get by. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He quickly apologized to her, even as the other male apologized to him. "I'm alright," He said turning towards the one who had bumped into him, knowing it was an accident. "But my food got all over her. Neo quickly reached for a handful of napkins to pass to the female.

sailornorthstar
Cinnamon

MiddyGlow
Shimmer Star

-------------------
"Hm, yes. It is good to keep an eye ahead of you, but these things happen." Eleora reassured the faun. She listened to his skiing story with interest. "I haven't tried it before, but it must be fun if you want to try it again even if the last time was... less safe." She paused thoughtfully, "I wonder if snowboarding is easier than skiing... I should probably start out with whatever is the easiest. But if you would like to help me get used to skiing, that would be great! Just don't feel like you have to, I think some of the cherubs are giving lessons." Eleora had no idea what the cherub lessons would be like, they were curious little creatures, at least this faun seemed reliable.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:39 pm
Kelebek couldn't help but feel that Xoana and Beltan were trying to get away and be on their own. Which, honestly, Kel was more than amenable to. She didn't want to spend her and Hjortur's first real date in forever pretending to chaperone a couple of grown adults. Who probably also just wanted to have a real date. "Yeah, you two go warm up in the hot springs!" she said cheerfully, making a bit of a shooing motion toward Beltan and Xoana.

The more she thought about it, the better a spa treatment sounded. Kel couldn't remember the last time she'd gotten to relax and get taken care of, and truthfully getting her hair braided and out her face sounded practical as well as pleasant. "That sounds lovely," she answered Hjortur, her voice perhaps more of a groan than she'd intended. She cleared her throat. "Sounds great. Let's go!"

Daisicle
Kel > Hjortur

Elros Namasi
Kel > Beltan

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:58 pm
Thrilled to have made an escape from Gran and Uncle, Xoana couldn't help but scooch even closer in to Beltan as they walked. She tipped her head up as he spoke, then tapped her chin as she contemplated a response. "Y'know," she began thoughtfully, "I don't wanna be weighed down by surface clothing unless I absolutely have to. Let's hit the hot springs--I definitely would like to trade these toes back in for my tail--and then if we decide to do something outdoorsy later on, we can see about it then." Xoana had no intention of skiing or snowshoeing, whatever those were. She wanted to relax in warm water and curl her tail around his. Maybe sip something bubbly together. If he wanted to do something more active later, she'd probably go along with it, though she could think of some active things they could do once they were back home.

Elros Namasi
Xo > feesh

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas