Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:55 pm
He smiled down at him, "I wish we did to, and there not happy cause most of them had plans and it is a surprise practice."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 pm
Zack laughed as he neared his class. "well, I guees this is it...bye." Zack said sadly as he walked in.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 pm
He nodded and smiled sweetly. "See you later Zack."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:02 pm
What seemed to be forever, school finally ended and Zack waited for Ashen at his locker.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:22 pm
He went to his locker and saw Zack. He had to stop himself from leaning down to kiss him. He just smiled and looked around. He was lucky his locker was around the corner and away from sight. He leaned down and kissed him sweetly after he made sure no one was looking. He whispered to him, "Love you." He giggled and switched everything out like he needed to and grabbed his gym bag. "Ready to go to practice with me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:27 pm
Zack nodded happily as his heart raced. He truly loved the man before him. Then they went to the football field. When they did, they saw Mandy.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 pm
He avoided Mandy as best he could. "I will see you after practice, i have to go change." He went to the lockerroom off the feild and changed and then came back out. Reluictantly Mandy was on the field, he went straight to the coach hoping he would keep Mandy from interrupting practice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:41 pm
zack watched Ashen as Mandy came up to him. "Look Just cause me and Ashen broke up, doesn't mean you can hang all over him like your going out. He's not gay you f**!" Mady sneered at Zach.
zach was immensly hurt as she walked away, he started to cry.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 pm
He heard what mandy said and was immediately angry. "Zack wait", he grabbed Zack and stopped him as he turned to look at Mandy, "What the hell is your problem Mandy?" He yelled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:47 pm
"My problem? he is the one hanging around you like a lost puppy! he is gay! have you not noticed?!" Mandy asked angry aswell.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 pm
"I dont see how thats any of your bussiness Mandy! I have been friends with him longer than I have even known you, what would make you think I would care about him less if he was!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:55 pm
"So you're saying you don't care if you hang out with a gay? You know what everyone will think that you're gay too, right?" Mandy asked.
Zack stayed hidden behind Ashen clinging to his unifrom and crying.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:57 pm
"People can say whatever they want!" He yelled, "but if they do i promise you I will say you were such a crappy girlfriend that you made me want a boy instead!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:58 pm
Mandy huffed and walked away mad. "T-Thank you ashen...you didn't have to..." Zack said quietly.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:03 pm
He turned to Zack and smiled. "Yes i did, you can sit and watch practice if you want or you can go home if you would rather not. Either way, I am going to see you after practice okay?"  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff