Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:07 am
Name: Zombie Loan
Anime or Manga?: B
Rating (Teen, Older Teen, etc.): OT (Profanity, violence, lots of blood)
Brief summary: Michiru is a timid high school girl with shinigami eyes that let her see the black rings on a person's neck that becomes darker the nearer they are to dying. Two male classmates with black rings (noting they are or should be dead) drag her along to hunt zombies to pay back a loan that saved them from death.
Additional comments: pretty short but very funny. It's not really a horror because it isn't scary just very bloody.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:34 am
selene123087
I can't say enough about this anime. Its called When the Seagulls Cry (i can't remember the japanese name) it is by the same people who did Higurashi i beleive. It isn't quite as gorry but the plot is just as complicated. If you dont mind subbed this is something you have to check out.

Name:Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, "When the Seagulls Cry"
Anime or Manga?:Both?
Rating (Teen, Older Teen, etc.):OT (LOTS of blood and violence, may have swearing)
Brief summary: The family of a VERY wealthy man gather at his mansion on a private island to disscus how to divide the wealth, as he has 3 months left to live. That night they are trapped by a typhoon while some really mysterious (bizarre) murders take place. Involving a very cruel and sick game, rediculously confusing logic, and witches.
Additional comments:It is part of the When They Cry "series" (for lack of a better word). Same as Higurashi. it's one of those stories you can't tell much about without giving anything away. The plot line resembles Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, but with different characters setting and situation. It is as of now unfinished, Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru the episodes with all the answers hasn't or possible won't be made, but the manga I think is finished I haven't read it.

Loki god of BS

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces