Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Aislinn couldn't help but listen to Blaze in shock then she stared at Shinzo with curiosity. "You know you should get a cell phone. You might not know who would want to contact you at any moment." She stated before leaning back on her arms, that were positioned behind her. The young shaman couldn't help but stare at the ocean water lapping up at the sand as it came in and out. Then the female began to hear the voices of the spirits again, but this time they we really speaking another language. One that she had never heard of before. As Aislinn was about to pull down her dark red beanie over her ears again, the woman heard her name being called by Solaris. Quickly turning her head towards the woman, the pinkette saw that her bow and instrument were following right behind as if being carried by magic. Nothing was touching them. "You don't think this has anything to do with what is going on with all of us?" The woman stated before getting up and trying her best to ignore the spirits new language.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinn Winter Outfit
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, and Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: Why can't I understand the spirits anymore.
Money: $995.50
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:19 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher was unsure where to focus through all the chaos, slowing down as his eyes danced between one screaming person to another. How did he not notice what was going on with everyone before? Some stuck in place, others flailing around, one even being chased by an instument! Just as he began to wonder if he'd been skipped over in some suspicious attack, he realized- is that why he'd been smiling like a doofus nonstop today? He literally hadn't been able to stop since a few minutes ago. Whimpering to himself, he finally saw one girl rooted to the spot. She was actually rooted to the spot and looking very unhappy. "L-Luka?! My gosh, a-are you okay?!" He asked, going notably pale as he came closer. He couldn't tell if those things were coming from her legs or from the sand! With a worried glance at the black throbbing plant still in his hand, the mushi drew his arm back and threw it. It flailed, soon plopping into the water while the red head watched. "J-just hang on, I'm going to help you!" He began again, prancing on his toes as he began to reach for her, but drew back his bleeding hand. It was still oozing pretty badly, he was just glad he couldn't feel it. Still, he didn't want to get it on the blonde. "I'll- I'll..." At this rate there wasn't anyone he could get for help. The male clenched both fists, leaning forward to help grab and tug at one of her legs- assuming she'd let him.

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *As if Luka could ever be the girl for me!" ◈ I'm Doin'! *static* ◈ I'm Hangin'! With no one! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Trust me... The only one who would be calling me is this mutt and it will be the same old "Can you cook for me?" thing as he is to lazy and clueless to cook himself." Shinzo explained with a grown and Blaze crossed his arms. " I am no mutt..." He muttered to himself and once again had a slight pouty face on. Shinzo noticed Aislinn going for her beanie and she didn't know why but he had the urge to touch it. So he leaned over and touched it, turning it into a bright blue colour. " Hey Shinzo what are you-" Blaze started but then he heard someone screaming and calling out to them. Looking the way the screaming came from he looked over to see Solaris running at them, away from her instrument that was hovering above the ground. " What the!?" Blaze quickly got up not sure what to do. " Well things never are normal here!"

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: fine
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Money: $1000
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka looked up from time to time to see if Fisher really was coming her way and she saw him get closer and closer. She noticed that he stopped and threw something into the water, but she couldn't tell what but it looked like it was moving when he threw it in. He then spoke, telling her that he would help and she knew he was right there but she couldn't look up at him. " No it fine, I can manage." She said as she still would not look up at the man. She was tugging on the roots herself when she noticed Fishers hands where now pulling on the root's. " R-Really Fisher you-" She stopped when she noticed his hand was bleeding, pretty bad. " Fisher your hand! Stop you are going to make it worse!" She didn't want him to hurt himself any more then what he had already done. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him lightly away. " I can handle it."

She pulled her leg as hard as she could, making it feel like her leg was going to pop of at any moment. She ended up falling on her rear once more but she kept pulling, trying to get her legs out. The blonde gripped onto the sand and pulled with all her might but nothing, all she was doing was hurting herself. " J-Just go... No use watching a so called girl struggle..." If he was just here to make fun of her she didn't want to hear it, as the girl had enough today.

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Mad, Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

Quote:

[/quote

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris was now near them, but Amadeus was still hovering near her, ready to strike once more. Her hand balled into a fist as she faced the instrument, fear replaced by angry determination, teeth clenching. If those two wouldn't be willing to help her, she had no choice but to settle it herself.

As soon as the violin charged at her, Solaris grabbed the instrument by the neck and screamed. "AMADEUS, STOP RIGHT NOW!!!" The bow went for her next, but her fallen angel instinct led her to grab the thing before it could strike her face. They both shook violently, but she kept a firm grip on them both. She refused to lose to the mirage just like that.

"Blaze! I need the case! Quickly!" she yelled out, her keen eyes motioning towards the case on the sand. She had to take control of the situation, and fast. Shinzo would definitely paint the confinement with other colors though his hands if the bespectacled man would get it, and she wouldn't like to get it dirtied right now.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: angry as hell
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn (near her), the blond-haired girl (not far from her)
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:02 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Fire. Passion. Determination. x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Tsuki x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra wasn’t a hero. She wasn’t even the main character. Not in hers, or anyone else's story. She felt weak and insignificant, and now that she was trapped in this shell, useless. She head Tsuki’s voice behind her and managed to turn in the small shell, able to see her. Tsuki was a wooden doll with strings attached to all her limbs. She heard her words and hugged the doll tightly before tucking it into one of her saddle bags. Tsuki shouldn’t have to fix this all by herself. She wouldn’t have to be worried about Integra. This time, she would try her best. This time, she would never give up. Tsuki needed her as much as she needs Tsuki.

Integra went back to smashing the shell repeatedly with her front and back legs. As hard and as fast as possible. Determination and fire burned in her eyes. This magic would give out before she would tire out. It couldn’t hold her forever, she convinced herself. Her eyes found the flying figure, and he seemed to be the source of everyone’s anger. Integra was screaming at him. Towards him. Without a single sound actually coming out. She was coming for him, and she wanted him to know it. She was a stallion in the prime of her health, and she would not let herself be defeated by some jerk who wanted to ruin her first new years eve.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

The_Little_Rabbit

oOBookwormYumiOo

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:00 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Aiko Kida

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

And so there it was. The first bite taken from this weird fruit that he took from some random guy. It was even worse that the guy disappeared. Guess that was the "no refunds" policy the creature held. Too bad Aiden won't know what he paid for. Most likely his own future. Either way, this was it, until something else happened. Kira just went up and had this weird thing form around her. Was it another side effect of the fruit or was it the last stage of her weird condition? Kira!! He was about to charge in, until he had another painful attack on his face. Now it was just plain burning. The feeling of someone lighting his face with gasoline was even more painful. That was pretty much it, he had to do something and quick. Damn fruit... I knew this was too good to be true! Aiden cursed, as he tossed what was left of the fruit out into the water. Grabbing onto the shell, Aiden began to pull with all his might and dragged the shell where Kira was in. He had to take her somewhere safe. Come on. I'm taking you to my place! Aiden said, dragging her. Something told him that this actually was some kind of curse. Or maybe a rare condition that this island held. But more and more with these strange events is just causing Aiden to lose his grip on reality. All traces of science and reason were just leaving out the door, and if he's right, things might get a lot worse before it gets any better. No offense, but you're really heavy for a girl, you know that? He joked to her as he pushed. ((Exits to Aiden's apartment))

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: ... I I Wearing: New Years; No Earrings. I I Feeling: Petrified; Terrified; Deathly Silent. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Not one of her eye movements tore away from her beloved red head as he crossed her path and began over the sand towards her event of choosing. It was something odd, but it would be fun regardless. To balance an egg on a spoon and race across the beach? She quirked an eyebrow, the corner of her lip lifting in a short smile. Though it began to fade at the sudden frozen position his body took. His skin practically rolled like an ocean wave down his spine and finally they landed on his clenched hands. "Leo?" She began, taking a few steps forward to reach out and brush his covered shoulder blade. There were very few things she remembered leading him to this state; and only one of which came to mind when it came right down to it. Again she could see him leaning over the hospital bed towards her, gripping her downwards and sweeping her form until she was trapped beneath him. He loomed, towered, and encased her between his legs, the wrap over his chest being the only thing peeking from her diverted gaze. It would be no surprise if he was feeling hunger at this very moment. It had been somewhat close to a week now - though she had never seen him appear physically sick save for the time around Halloween. "Leo if you're-" The voice Leo had heard had gone completely over her ears, leaving the blond in an oblivious gaze over his body until... Her hand retracted and snapped back towards herself. From thin air flames twitched and flickered on his fingertips, guiding up his forearms in sputtering yet flowing motions.

What had possibly gone so awry to inflict a response?! She watched with a new perspective as the fire twitched and showered over his arms. "F-Fire.." Was all she could manage. Her voice caught and she instinctively backed off of his being. Downright rage relinquished any prior joy on his expression. She stumbled back in the sand and attempted to brush backwards, but her palms only caught balls of grain within her nails and fingertips. The next thing she felt was something she hadn't been able to remove for the entirety of her life; the inability to reach out to those around her. L- Absolute terror plagued her thoughts and she turned her gaze to find whom he had been approaching, practically bursting across the sand with extreme intent of harm. A familiar pair of dark grey wings fluttered and as he turned, she all but scattered across the sand until she couldn't back away any further. Only panting breaths exhaled her throat as she struggled to get to her feet, backing away and clapping a hand to her throat. No words could come out. No sounds. Absolutely nothing. Though her attention was quickly distracted to stare over the rock looking pieces protruding through her clothing and shifting the pores of her skin. They expanded, some sharpening and others rounding out on it's edges. Smack! Her head clattered against something warm and firm, her grey panicked gaze falling over the man behind her. If she hadn't been in such a state of panic, she would have felt a sense of relief, but she could only struggle for words and stare at the opaque fragments. They glistened and glittered beneath the disappearing sun, quick to be replaced by moonlight.

She rose her hand to her throat, staring up at Yushiro - urging him to understand she couldn't speak anymore. Her lips formed absolutely indistinguishable letters, moving either in too much of a generic motion or too quick to follow. She panted, throwing her hands downwards and staring at her now shell covered palms. They didn't seem to stop in their growing, beginning to surround her ankles. But instead of focusing, she instead attempted to grasp and pull them away from her limbs, falling to her bottom.

Lord Yozo

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:25 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:MarcusXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Scared

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia sat where she was not even register Marcus moving next to her. She came out of her daze when she felt her wings pinned down. She screamed a silent no and shook her head. She would not be bound or caged again. She could feel tears sliding down her cheeks since she couldn't get out. He was stronger and her wings were pinned so she couldn't escape any other way. She wiggled in his grip and realized that her wings were injured from the shell. She slowly stopped wiggling when she realized where she was. She was at the beach and Marcus was holding her. She leaned her head on him and tried to focus on her breathing to calm herself down. She cried while leaning against him since she couldn't stop shaking. She didn't want to remember the past even more so with people around her.

Will you save me

sabreworg

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:08 pm
Lord Yozo

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

ShadowStar369

User ImageUser Image

OOC: -- Feeling: Perfect!The Story: {Click Here.}

"HEY, MAMA, HOW'S IT GOING..."

The demon dipped forward and hovered midair on what anyone may assume to be his stomach. His legs bent back at the knee and crossed along his ankles as he watched Leo calm in the space between the screaming sea of people. It was rather quick, to his surprise, that the Incubus came to his senses when it came to violence. After all, if he wasn't mistaken... His yellow eyes narrowed, searching the inner confines of the man's mind. He had indeed hospitalized him those several months ago. She snickered, flashing a white canine over to someone he very well may count as a top nemesis. "You know what they say about assuming..~" He practically purred. His wings gave a flutter and he sputtered inwards, around to the right, then left side of Leo. Finally, his body returned to it's vertical state, a few inches off of the sand. He hadn't much wanted to land if it meant keeping the disgusting grains of sand off of his shoes. Perhaps if he were stuck to the Earth, he may kiss it in glory of knowing that it would always be there. For now, it was only a slight better sight than the brimstone and screaming souls around him in the confines of hell. His tongue peeked and wiped his outer top lip casually; allowing it to glisten in the new found moonlight. If only Hecate had been here to see his reckoning. But! She had gotten even less far than he had - captured not long after sustaining her demon form. He snorted softly to himself and turned onto his back. "Disposed of me, more like~." He swiveled his head to glance at the green haired girl he'd spoken to not moments before Leo's arrival. Hmph. He had planned to make a "meal" of her.

"Maybe I would if you'd stop thinking so loud." This one came out as a slight more playful growl. "But I do just hAtE when people lie to me." A twitch. He'd lose his cool soon. "So let's be honest here, Leo. I can smell her without even trying~. That sweet and utterly delectable taste that you haven't been able to partake of yet..~" He snickered. Around him, he could tell people were beginning to take notice. But for now, he ignored their incoming thoughts - oblivious to Kuro's gun or even the stare of Lysander not too far away. There was one, however, that he knew he wouldn't be able to avoid any time soon. And it involved being physically charged. "Tell me Leo, how do you expect a girl to cry for help without any vocals? What would you do then?" He ran the forefront of his knuckles over the front of his suit jacket, a mischievous smile curving the corners of his lips. "Would you read her mind?" Whether or not she had moved, he turned his attention to another much angrier pair of green eyes. Oh he had heard her alright. Loud and clear even if her vocals hadn't allowed her to utter a single whisper of the scream she intended on. "Because I certainly would." He could pin point exactly where she was located. He snapped towards an area in the crowd. Though it might have seemed as nowhere in particular... His nostrils flared and he received a deep inhale, shuddering in delight. "She's here alright."

"CAN'T SEE YOUR BODY MOVING...~"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:40 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Esme was pretty brave in his own eight, despite what was going on he turned down Sahar's offer to walk him home. "Okay then. If you change your mind my offer still stands." Maybe this was as bad at the ailments would get, so maybe there would be no more reason to go home as time went on. Sahar could only hope.

"Pardon me, but what exactly is 'Halloween'? And what happened?" He had known that Soleil was an exciting place, it was bound to be with the variety of species living there, but he hadn't realized just how dangerous that might be. Someone definition of fun could be far different than everyone else's. Perhaps that was what was happening at the beach.

Before he could get an answer from Seth his eyes became distant and he seemed to have another hallucination. "Seth. You alright?" Sahar called out, but Seth didn't seem to hear him. Had his affliction gotten worse? Worry began to well up again as fresh panic rose up from the festival. Sahar himself felt fine, well, when he glanced at the festival he couldn't remember where he had been and he still couldn't read any signs, but other than that he was fine.

Just as he was starting to question where he was a pounding drew his attention back to the group and Sahar's eyes widened in shock as he spotted Esme trapped in some sort of shell. "W-wait, you are going to hurt yourself!" Whether the blue-haired man had heard him or not, he did stop after a few minutes when it became apparent his struggle was getting him nowhere. Esme fell onto his knees inside the shell, curled up and sobbing.

For a moment, Sahar was at a loss for what to do. Saying that everything would be fine wouldn't do much when the situation was so bleak...He settled down on the sand next to Esme's shell, tapping on it lightly to get his attention. "I will not leave you, okay? We will find a way to get you out." His smile had disappeared now, replaced with an expression of open concern as he looked to Nina. "Do you have any idea how we can fix this? Who might be causing it?"

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Lost, scared <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

i am rare pepe

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh yeah? Well what do you expect to do when the tide starts rising?" Fisher remarked, levitating off the ground in an effort to pull Luka up. Her push hadn't meant anything, she barely used any force. The mushi only sighed his distress as she repeated the stupid insult he'd used. "I'm sorry I said that, something came over me and I don't know what! I didn't mean it, I really meant the exact opposite of what I said!" He protested, letting her go to catch his breath. She really wasn't budging! Maybe they could cut it? There had to be something! "You have every right to be mad at me, but let me make it up to you. I promise, I really, really didn't mean it! I didn't take that kind of chance with you just to ruin it!" He insisted, flattening his feet on the ground. This was getting out of hand already, they had to do something soon, but first it looked like he had to convince her that this whole thing was one big mess. He'd gotten mad at Kuro for crying out loud! For all he knew, she was going to kick him out- Luka really thought all of that was some elaborate scheme all meant for making fun of her?! Ridiculous!

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *As if Luka could ever be the girl for me!" ◈ I'm Doin'! *static* ◈ I'm Hangin'! With no one! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka's heart stopped when Fisher asked her when the tide. " T-Tide...?" She asked, looking up at the water with clear fear on her face. Knowing her luck after all that happened tonight she would get stuck in that tide. She then watch him levitate up from the ground and try helping her get out but still there was nothing. The idea being stuck here and getting in the tide scared her so much that her hands started to shake. The ginger started to say he was sorry for what he said back there with the fruit. " Its fine... I don't look much like a girl do I?" Luka said a bit quieter as she hugged her knee's letting out a light laugh. " I eat that fruit with you because I thought maybe that you and I... But like you said how could I right?" She looked at the water again and clenched onto her pants, closing her eyes tightly. " I know you may not like me but please don'r leave me here alone!"

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Scared
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

Quote:

[/quote

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:55 pm
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

There was a light tap at the side of the shell and, at first, Esme did not even want to look up. It was so hard to stay hopeful when everything was going so horribly wrong. He just wanted to cry until his eyes were as dry as the bits of sand still clinging to his shoes. But when he heard Sahar’s voice, he sniffled and lifted his head. Sahar was his friend and was trying to help him. Even though he had not known Sahar for very long at all, the bronzed male had settled in next to his shell and promised not to leave him. Esme managed a small, tremulous smile and fresh tears sprung to his eyes, though this time they were tears of gratitude. He wasn’t alone. Esme brushed the tears from his eyes and leaned against the side of the shell closest to Sahar. He closed his eyes briefly and took a deep breath, trying to take every ounce of comfort that he could from having Sahar close by. He was stuck in a shell and terrified half to death, but he wasn’t alone. Esme opened his eyes once more and watched Sahar as the man addressed Rina. He did hope that she would know something; Esme really wanted all of this to be over.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: No one?
♪♪♫ Mood: Afraid, panicked, depressed, ALONE
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

Lyeisander

i am rare pepe

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Reality set in for the green faced blonde as she saw his point, Fisher getting Iran on his knees to inspect Luka's legs. How did roots get into the sand anyway? The mushi searched his pockets, there was nothing in them but her discarded necklace. He would have to leave her, at least for a while. For now he took her hand with his good one, holding tightly so she would stop shaking. "Like I said, I didn't mean any of that at all! And what does it matter what you look like?! Since when did clothes and make up define the woman? Pencil skirts and high heels aren't what I love about you!" He emphasized, perhaps a little roughly. He pointed to himself with his thumb, his eyes ablaze with determination. "I like you and you're stuck with me for the long run, alright?!" Someone could help and he knew who; he had to find Kuro. With all the weapons she kept at home she was bound to have a knife or even a good idea to get Luka unplanted from this stupid beach!

User Image

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit

Delicious Lunatique"

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games