Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki ignored the feelings he was receiving from Tony through the bond and continued to the shower. Turning it on he made it warmer that normal knowing he had days of grime on his body. Stripping and entering the shower he let the water run over him for a few minutes, like it could wash away everything. Even as Tony entered the shower with him he stood there as the man grasped his hips and kissed his shoulder. 'I know... I feel the same about you.' Loki responded. "Its hard..." he sighed allowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly as Loki didn’t really respond to his touch, he slowly stepped closer, wrapping his arms around the god, one hand slipping up to lay over his heart. “Forgive me?” he asked softly as he kissed Loki’s neck. Moving after a moment, he began to wash Loki’s hair, knowing that he enjoyed that and hoping that it would help to calm him down.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave in a bit as Tony wrapped his arms around him one hand coming up to rest over his heart. "I forgive you." Loki sighed turning to return the kiss. As Tony began to was his hair Loki relaxed again all irritation sliding out of him. He was almost disappointed with himself on how easily Tony had him melting. "You are cheating..." Loki sighed into the touch.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki forgave him. Continuing to wash his hair, Tony chuckled. “Like you don’t cheat from time to time.” He said softly. “Besides, you know I do this even when I don’t want something and I don’t need to convince you of anything.” He added. “How about I teach you how to make waffles? I think you’ll love them.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Tony challenged him about cheating saying that he often did so himself. "I know, which is why you are cheating in this case. You make it so difficult to stay angry with you." he teased. When the man offered to teach him to make waffles he nodded. He had yet to not enjoy a food Tony had introduced him to. "That sounds like a pleasant idea." Loki agreed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s teasing. “I’m glad to see it works.” He said lightly. As he finished with Loki’s hair, he moved to wash himself, smiling the whole time with the knowledge that Loki wasn’t upset with him anymore, or at least not overly upset. “Waffles are great, you can make dozens of types and eat them dozens of ways.” He said, going through ingredients and ways to serve them in his head.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki turned to help Tony wash himself enjoying running his hands over the mans body. He knew he would have to wait for anything more until Asgard but it was still nice to be able to touch the man. "That is alot of combinations." Loki commented as Tony continued to chat about ingredients. It sounded wonderful to him, and he felt himself smiling at everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed into Loki’s touch, closing his eyes for a moment. He enjoyed Loki’s touch far more than he probably should. “Yeah, lots of variety, and it’s officially one of the foods I can cook and not screw up. Learned to cook it when I was still a kid, partially because I was fascinated by the waffle iron.” He grinned. Finally moving to wrap his arms around Loki’s neck, he gave him a soft kiss. “you’re having lunch with your mom and brother today, so do you want to meet Rhodey before or after that?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled softly when Tony relaxed into his touch as he washed the man as had been done for him. "It makes sense that you would take to something that interested you far more than something that did not." Loki chuckled. "Whenever you think it would be best." he responded to the questioned about Rhodey.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You can wait until after your lunch then. He’ll probably be here when you’re finished.” Tony said gently. Pecking his lips again, he pulled away, patting his hip. “Come on….I’m hungry.” He said lightly, stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel. Checking himself in the mirror quickly, he headed out to get dressed, not bothering with anything fancy today.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he could wait until after lunch to meet Rhodey. "As you wish." Loki stated smiling. Following the man from the shower he too grabbed a towel drying himself off. He too grabbed some clothes not caring about how he looked. He wasn't going to try and intimidate Rhodey or the other man who was coming. He also didn't care what they thought of him so no need to be dressed up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slipped an arm around Loki as soon as he was dressed. Walking out to the penthouse kitchen, he moved to get some bowls and the ingredients. “Could you make some coffee while I set up babe?’ he asked lightly. Finding the waffle iron and going ahead and getting it heated, it didn’t take him long to get all of the ingredients lined up on the counter so Loki could make a batch with him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as the man wrapped an arm around him moving them both to the kitchen. "Of course Tony." Loki agreed moving from Tony to get a pot of coffee going. When he had set it to making itself he moved back to Tony wrapping his arms around the mans waist and resting his head on the mans shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony took a deep breath as he smelled the coffee, smiling to himself. When he felt Loki’s arms wrapping around him, he relaxed against him, a hand laying over his for a moment. “You paying attention?” he asked lightly as he began to make the waffle batter, telling him the ingredients and how much as he went.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony's hand covered his own."To you love, I am always paying attention." Loki purred teasingly nuzzling at the mans neck. He did however pay close attention to the way the man made the waffles only moving away to fetch them some coffee when it was ready.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games