Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small hum at the nuzzle. Tony finished mixing as Loki got the coffee, thanking the god when he returned and Showing him how to work the waffle iron. In a few minutes they had a stack of waffles. And Tony seemed thoroughly pleased. “Now you can have them the traditional way, with syrup, or you can eat yours with berries and whipped cream.” He said as he put everything on the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony cooked the waffles sipping his coffee the whole time. He watched as the man showed him the waffle iron and how it working committing it to memory. "I believe I will try it traditional for my first time and branch out from there." Loki decided.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s response, setting up a plate for Loki before putting it in front of him. Making his own plate, he watched Loki closely, eager to see if he liked it. Letting Loki eat a few bites, he bounced slightly. “So? Like it, hate it?” he asked. He knew Loki would come across something he didn’t like eventually, but he really hoped it wasn’t waffles.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony once more as set up a plate for him. Cutting up the waffle he bit into it. Unaware the Tony was watching him he looked up when the man questioned what he thought. "It is wonderful. I can not wait to try other combinations." loki smiled. He was glad Tony was happy to share with him the food that he liked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the response, turning back to his own plate. "Good. Now I know I can cook something for you that you'll like." He said lightly, clearly pleased with himself to have managed to make something Loki liked. "So....is there anything I should make sure that I don't do on Asgard? Things that will prompt a smash first and don't ask questions response." he asked after a few moments. He probably wouldn't follow the advice, or even purposely pull some of it but he'd prefer to know why people were angry at him than be confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the thought of Tony cooking for him. "I shall have to return the favor of course. Perhaps I will obtain some of my favorite recipes from my mother and see if I can make them with ingredients from Midgard, if not I am afraid I will have to obtain ingredients from Asgard. I do not know if all of them will be suitable for you to eat. I will have to ask mother." Loki pondered. He remained quiet after that for a moment thinking until Tony questioned him. "Not that I can think of off the top of my head. You would probably be best served by watching and doing as Thor and myself do. However those of Asgard should be lenient should you offend them since you will not know all customs. Though there are a few that will not care where you have come from." Loki frowned but shook it away. "Thor and I shall handle those."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the idea of Loki cooking things he like for him. He was curious about some of what they ate on Asgard. He figured there were a whole lot of things that should concern him too much considering how Thor ate, but then again, he was pretty sure they could’ve introduced the couch as something you ate and Thor would have tried to swallow it. Tilting his head at the notion that some of it he wouldn’t be able to eat, he gave a curious hum. He wondered what sort of thing he wouldn’t be able to eat, but they could on Asgard. Listening to Loki closely, he smirked at the thought that he’d be able to get away with certain things because he was believed to e ignorant. Seeing Loki’s frown, he slowly reached out and took his hand. “I’ll be okay Lo…..and I’ll behave for you so you don’t have to worry….or at least I’ll behave for the most part.” He smirked. He couldn’t say he wouldn’t cause any trouble, because he always managed to start something, even if he hadn’t meant to.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:31 pm
MDaylus

"I do not know if there is something you will be unable to eat, I have never seen a Midgardian in Asgard but I know that mother has. She will be able to tell me if anything is dangerous for you to consume." Loki explained. Looking to Tony as the man took his hand telling him that it would be okay. "Thank you Tony but I have no doubt that trouble will find us in some form." Loki grinned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. “Naturally. You are the god of mischief after all.” He smirked. Pulling his hand over, he kissed it softly. Turning back to his breakfast, he began to eat again. “So what would you like to do when we come back? I know the holidays will be coming, which will be entertaining. Neither you or Thor have dealt with them before….and Steve hasn’t seen modern celebrations.” He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Tony said that they would naturally find trouble because he was the god of mischief. "It is true." he agreed. Looking to Tony when the man spoke again after turning back to their breakfast he tilted his head. "I still had the wish for you to meet Jor. Holidays? Do you mean like the solstices?" loki questioned a bit confused.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“We’ll see about heading to my beach house for a weekend so we can see him.” Tony said lightly. Smirking at the question, he shook his head. “Not really. There are three holidays this time of year, one at the end of each month. First there’s Halloween, which is all about dressing up in costumes, eating far too much candy, and trying to prank or scare people. Then there’s Thanksgiving, which is supposed to be about being Thankful for what you have, and end up all about being with everyone you care about and eating all day, and then there’s Christmas, which is supposed to be a religious thing, but more people celebrate it. You make and buy gifts for people, wrap them up, and then exchange them with each other. Or at least that’s the basics of those holidays.”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled nodding when the man said they could go to his beach house when they returned from Asgard so that he could meet Jormungandr. "I am pleased that you were able to meet Hela." Loki admitted. Listening to the man speak of the holidays, Loki's grin grew mischievous. "That sounds like quite a bit of fun. I am sure however that I will need more explanation of these holidays as they grow closer." Loki continued. He much liked the idea of Halloween and Christmas and he was sure Thor would love the idea of Thanksgiving.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a gentle smile as Loki admitted to being happy at the meeting he'd had with Helen. "And I'm happy to have been able to meet her. And I look forward to getting to meet her again in the future." Tony said gently. Grinning at the look that came over Loki's face, Tony chuckled. "They are fun, or I wouldn't be so happy to celebrate them and show them to you. And don't worry, I'll explain everything to you and answer all your questions about them as they come closer. This will be the first time I'll have had a large group to celebrate with in a very long time. And if they would like, you can invite Frigga and your kids for one or all of them." he added, knowing that Loki might like to share some of this with his family.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:03 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled hearing that Tony would be happy to see his daughter again in the future. Nodding when Tony explained the holidays were fun or he wouldn't celebrate them himself. He knew Tony wouldn't if he didn't enjoy them. "I am sure my mother and children would be happy to join us if they are so allowed and have time." Loki smiled brightly. He was thrilled that Tony would include his family in such things.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “The holidays are supposed to be focused on your family and friends, you wouldn’t be celebrating correctly if you didn’t try to reach out to them a bit.” He said lightly. “And I know it would mean a lot to you to have the opportunity to have them around, which is the most important thing.” He added gently. He wanted to make it as easy as possible for Loki to be with his family. He wouldn’t stand in the way of them being together.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games