Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:36 am
MDaylus

Loki felt warmth swell in his chest at Tony's words about having his family around. "Thank you Tony." Loki spoke softly. "You are the only one to ever have understood how important my family is to me. Angroboda tried but he never truly understood." Loki continued smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the thanks, but looked away. “I just know what it’s like to not have family….it’s something you should take advantage of and enjoy when you have it.” He said gently. Finishing his breakfast, he slowly got up, kissing Loki’s cheek, he moved to wash hid dishes and everything he’d used to cook with as well as refilling his coffee.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:49 pm
MDaylus

"You have a family now Tony, even if they are not related to you by blood. Your friends are your family, and I hope I am your family..." Loki stated softly unsure. He knew they were lovers but that didn't always mean family. As Tony moved and kissed his cheek he smiled. He once more thought of what a child between Tony and himself would look like, but with the man being afraid of being a father he shook the thought away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki. “you are family now Loki.” he said gently. “And I know that everyone else is practically family now….if not a little dysfunctional, but I really don’t know what to do with that.” He said, shaking his head. “I guess I’ll figure it out eventually though right?” he added after a moment.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled in relief when Tony told him that he was family. "Then my family is also yours should you wish it." Loki offered. He laughed nit denying that the avengers were a bit dysfunctional.."I believe you will figure it out just fine." Loki assured.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. “I appreciate that….but perhaps you should wait to say that after I meet the rest of them. There’s no telling what Jor or Sleepnir will think of me, or Fenrir when we get him back for you.” He said lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:41 pm
MDaylus

"Tony you gained Hela's approval. I dont know how Fenrir will fair but Jor tends to hold the same feelings as Hela. However I should tell you of my mother's plan for Fenrir. She intends to force Odin's hand to free him, but to do so we must not confront him on Fenrir." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed at the reassurance. He wanted to believe Loki, after all, the man had raised these children for a time, but so many people ended no not lilting him, most for no real reason. But he had gotten Hela's approval somehow, and Angrboda's, so perhaps Loki was right. Loki's next words had Tony frowning and crossing his arms as he stared at his lover. He'd been looking forward to chewing out Odin when he reached Asgard. "That's the polite way of saying that I need to keep my mouth shut huh?" he said slowly. Remaining silent for a moment, Tony struggled with his anger at Odin, but he finally gave a grudging nod. "I won't say anything. If she really thinks that she knows how to get him back for you, I really can't do anything can I?" he mumbled, slowly walking over and slipping himself into Loki's lap.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki flinched a bit when Tony commented about it being the polite way for him to not say anything. "You would have to ask my mother for more details but I would assume so with not saying anything. I do not know if you can help her. I am sure if you wish to help then there is some way, she is having Thor stake his claim on Midgard to protect me and Fenrir when we get him." Loki explained wrapping his arms around Tony when the man slipped into his lap. Nuzzling at the mans neck he sighed. "I am sorry to deprive you of yelling at Odin over Fenrir but I am sure you have more than that you could yell at him for." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki held him and nuzzled at his neck. Resting his head on Loki’s shoulder for a few moments, he gave a little sigh. “I can’t yell and remember to not say something.” He mumbled. Kissing Loki’s neck, he slowly worked his way to the mark that he’d left last night. It was already beginning to fade. “I guess I’ll just have to distract myself as much as possible while there. Something I’m sure you’ll be able to help me with.” He said lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:31 am
MDaylus

"Then perhaps you need better control of your tongue." Loki teased as Tony kissed at his neck. Laughing when Tony stated that he would need to be distracted. "I believe I can help with that." he purred nuzzling and nipping at the mans neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’ve known that I needed that for years, still hasn’t happened.” Tony smiled. Chuckling at the purr, Tony closed his eyes and enjoyed the attention. “Can I ask that we visit some place though? I know it isn’t exactly your thing, but I’d love to visit the blacksmiths….Thor said that there is a rather impressive forge at the palace, and it’s actually something I might understand on Asgard.” He said slowly. He knew it really wasn’t Loki’s thing, but he was curious.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man requested that they visit one thing. "I do not mind visiting the blacksmith. I would be happy to visit the blacksmith if that is what you wish." loki stated smiling gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled warmly as Loki agreed to visit the blacksmith. “Thank you Lo.” He said, placing a hand on Loki’s cheek and drawing him into a kiss. When he pulled away, he smiled again. Looking over Loki for a moment, he finally bit his lip, clearly considering something. “I want to show you something….but you can’t tell anyone else about it alright?” he said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the smile gifted to him when he agreed to visit the blacksmith. "You are welcome." he stated leaning into the hand cupping his face. Falling into the kiss he almost wanted to return to bed, even if they were to do nothing but lay there and kiss. "I would not tell anyone of a secret you wish to keep secret." Loki assured. Already he was incredibly curious about what he would be shown.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games