Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony seemed undecided for another moment, before he nodded. Getting out of Loki’s lap, he grabbed his hand and slowly led him down the hall and into the master bedroom. Taking him to the closet, he pushed aside a section that held all of his suits and pushed at the wall, which slid away. Stepping through the opening, he turned back to Loki. “Watch your head, I didn’t design it for anyone so tall.” He said lightly. As soon as Loki stepped through, the wall closed again and lights came up on a long hall, lined on one side with Iron Man suits. The hall stretched the length of the penthouse and housed more than two dozen suits, each and every one distinct. “Bruce said I was getting obsessive….but I couldn’t help it. Nearly every night I would wake up….nightmares….and I built. It was the only thing that helped.” He mumbled. Starting down the hall slowly, he was still anxious. “No one knows how many of these things I’ve actually made.”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony seeing whatever this was was difficult for the man. When the man finally moved and took his hand leading him Loki smiled encouragingly. When he was pulled into the closet the god grew confused until Tony pushed open a section. Watching his head as directed he entered the secret room. Seeing what was revealed to him green eyes widened is surprise. "Tony there are so many..." loki gaped. "I am glad building these helped you, it seems like you've got one for every situation."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small hum. “Not every situation….and half of these are outdated already and it’s only been a few months.” He said slowly, tapping one on the chest as they passed. “Before you, these were the only thing that made me feel safe.” He said, frowning as he looked down to the ground. He was silent for a long moment, lost in thought. “I only felt safe in full armor, completely hidden.” Shaking his head, he moved over to Loki, wrapping his arms around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony confused when the man said that some of those were already of outdated. When the man said that the suits made him feel safe before loki had arrived. He smiled softly when the man said that. "You dont have to do that any longer I'll protect you now." Loki stated wrapping his arms around Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed into Loki’s arms, hiding his face against him. After a few moments, he finally turned his head to look down the hall. “these aren’t all about me though.” He said slowly. Starting to walk again, he kept an arm around Loki’s waist. At the very end of the hall were unique armors. “Each of these is designed to take down one of the Avengers, Hulk, Thor, Steve, all of them…. In case someone goes bad and I have to do something about them. Of course Bruce has a code to cancel out my access to the suits if something happens to me. And as soon as we take care of Thanos I’ll give that code to you as well.”  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:02 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony relaxed into him hiding his face. Slowly the god stroked his fingers up and down the man's back in comfort. He was impressed with the man's work, a new suit almost every night it seemed. It also made him sad to know that Tony had suffered with nightmares that long. Hearing that the unique ones at the end of the hall were especially designed to take out one of the avengers surprised him. It was in that moment Loki realized how much they were alike in their fighting styles. Even against friends they had a way to take them out. "I do not think you will have to worry about them intentionally doing that, but it is good to have a back up plan. I would not give it to me until after him either, I still do not know how much access to my mind he has." Loki agreed. Looking around at the suits again he looked back to Tony. "Is there one to take out myself?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I hope not…..I really don’t know how I’d handle one of them going bad….” Tony mumbled. Loki’s question surprised him, and he shook his head. “No….and I don’t think there ever will be one like that.” He replied slowly. “I was sure that we’d never have to deal with you again when Thor took you back, so I didn’t think of it, and now….I don’t think I could ever fight you, no matter what you’ve done.” He said slowly. He’d have to trust the others to take care of Loki if he went off the deep end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki was sure that his Tony's friends would stand by the man. Hearing that there was no suit designed to take him out Loki frowned. That was not a good thing, even if Tony didn't want to be the one to take him out. "Sometimes you do not have a choice." Loki stated when Tony said that he didn't think he could fight him. He would need to speak to JARVIS about building a suit and making sure that if it was needed the whole team knew how to take him out. He could not and would not allow Thanos to use him against his friends or lover. He even started considering building something that JARVIS could do single handedly, something that would be inside of him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a noncommittal noise at Loki’s words. He knew Loki was right, but he still didn’t like it. Looking up at the god when he didn’t speak for a moment, he saw the look in his eyes and frowned. “Don’t.” he said, stepping in front of him again and wrapping his arms around him. Don’t. I know that look. Don’t start with all the planning and secrets...” he said softly. “We have the jammer, without that device I gave you, you can’t use magic, and as much as I love you, you aren’t a challenge for Hulk and Thor without magic. Pump up the jammer a bit, and you’re knocked out. Leave it at that babe….please?” he asked softly, not wanting anyone to be able to hurt Loki. Not having his suits would take away a lot of Tony’s power, he was just a human. TO handle Loki, extra steps had to be taken and Tony didn’t want that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked quite shocked when Tony suddenly spoke one word and stepped away. He didn't know quite what the man was talking about until he continued. Embarrassment and shame at being caught for his thoughts about destroying himself. "You do not know that you can take that device from me and what if the jammer gets broken. What then Tony?" Loki questioned. He knew Thor and Bruce could take him down but that required them to be close. There were no guarantees against Thanos.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s jaw tightened slightly at Loki’s words. “I can add a shut off trigger to it if you want. I can make it stop working with a push of a button from anywhere….and if the jammer breaks, I don’t know, they’ll figure it out. Just don’t worry about it Loki…..The others are smart….they’ll handle it if it comes to that.” He said slowly, clearly uncomfortable with this conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt guilt whell up as Tony's jaw tightened and the man argued that he could put a switch on it. No matter what Tony did Loki was still going to speak with JARVIS and Thor about taking him out if need be. However the god schooled his features into apology. "As you wish." he stated sending acceptance and reluctance through the bond.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sensed the guilt, but didn’t comment on it. Hearing the apology, he relaxed slightly with the emotions that were sent to him. He narrowed his eyes for a moment, clearly not trusting Loki, but finally nodded and stepped in to hug Loki, kissing his cheek. “Why don’t we go lay back down in bed. I have some funny movies I want you to watch, and it will pass the time before lunch.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt even more guilty lying to Tony but he didn't let that flow through the bond. Even if Tony didn't like this he knew it was something that needed to be done. When the man finally relaxed hugging him once more. "I believe that sounds like a wonderful plan. There are many things which you must still show me, but you also have preparations to make for our trip do you not? I would recommend calling Miss Potts to inform her of your imminent departure."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games