31,100 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:14 pm
I made a cute.

-Username: Arynaria
-Is this thing really really yours? Yep. Just finished it. smile
-Is it okay if other people fiddle with this thing? Yeah. As long as people know the original is by me (my posting it here pretty much covers that), edit/crop/add/etc to your heart's content.
-Tell us a bit about your thing (if you like): It's Diedrich schloofing with his SDPlus Hassli. User Image
User Image
Version without the "toy", in case you want to add your own stuff:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:37 pm
Arynaria
I made a cute.

It is a cute! emotion_kirakira  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

Arynaria
Crew

Interstellar Duck

31,100 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:40 pm
-Is this thing really really yours? Yep.
-Is it okay if other people fiddle with this thing? Yep.
-Tell us a bit about your thing (if you like): He needed PJs for his slumber party. And there's no better way to get snuggly than masquerading as a murderous elk. 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:02 am
Arynaria
I literally just came here looking to make a post about this. I had no idea one already existed (even though it seems I've already "contributed" ). whee

BUT! Now that I know, I'll do what I can to help fill the backlog with new artses y'all can tinker with (full or almost-full editing permission) for future banners and things. It helps me out too, since I won't feel as horribly guilty about not being able to actively participate during some events due to Lifeā„¢.

Soooo yeah. I'll post again when I have stuff to share.

`.Hello hi!

Thanks for sharing!
        I'm in mild shock over someone finally using this after all these years, bless.

Kudos for them mad skillz!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Arynaria
Crew

Interstellar Duck

31,100 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:25 pm
-Is it okay if other people fiddle with this thing? Yep.
-Tell us a bit about your thing (if you like): It's Little D from my 2017 D-Ster egg contest entry.

User Image

I might put the Diedrich part of it up here after the contest is over as well. Depends how lazy I am.
Here's the main image with the two together. Feel free to edit this one too and take out the sig if you want to use it for a banner or something.
User Image
Let me know if you need one without Little D on top.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:06 pm
Arynaria

`.Thank you for sharing all of your lovely work!

They should all be listed on the main page now - saved them all to the Photobucket I made for the Guild back in the day as well, so you don't have to worry about hosting them anymore or moving them in future.

(Log in details for the Photobucket are in the same thread as the Mule's over in the Crew Forum, if you ever want to use it.)

Actually, to any Crew Members reading this: feel free to edit my posts here if I'm too tardy with updates again!

I add new entries to the top of the list, I think, it seems, I honestly forgot how I wanted to organize that and now I'm just running with it.
        User Image

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Timmy Tao

Hilarious Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:14 am
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Arynaria

`.Thank you for sharing all of your lovely work!

They should all be listed on the main page now - saved them all to the Photobucket I made for the Guild back in the day as well, so you don't have to worry about hosting them anymore or moving them in future.

(Log in details for the Photobucket are in the same thread as the Mule's over in the Crew Forum, if you ever want to use it.)

Actually, to any Crew Members reading this: feel free to edit my posts here if I'm too tardy with updates again!

I add new entries to the top of the list, I think, it seems, I honestly forgot how I wanted to organize that and now I'm just running with it.
        User Image

[Elske]-[XXIX] You prolly don't want to acknowledge this, but your image bin has been Photo-bombed with the No Third-Party Image Restriction Sign(s) -- I needed to clean/update my Quest Thread images because of the 3rd-Party Photobucket Rulz, as well. And this Third-Party Rule is not the kind of Party that the D celebrates!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 am
Timmy Tao

`.Hello, hi!

Thanks for the heads-up!
        I'm still trying to figure out an alternative host, but until then this thread will probably need to be retired.

The Photobucket account that hosts all of those images is something that all crew has access to, and I would prefer to create something similar somewhere else even though this never really took off, but I've not gotten around to finding a replacement host yet.

I've been using Photobucket for as long as I've been on the Internet, so I've not really been keeping up with what's out there.
        User Image

You're right with me being a bit in denial though, I don't even want to know what's going on in my Signature.

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Arynaria
Crew

Interstellar Duck

31,100 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:46 pm
[Elske]-[XXIX]
        I'm still trying to figure out an alternative host, but until then this thread will probably need to be retired.

I started using Imgur. It's pretty reliable. I already updated my previous posts with the new links.

Meanwhile:

-Is it okay if other people fiddle with this thing? Yeah.
-Tell us a bit about your thing (if you like): It's Little D and her rabbot friend. Made for Easter Fools, but it's usable elsewhere if you want.

Tugging him along...
User Image
If anyone wants a version of them separated (or without the card), let me know.

I made another version with the 2 of clubs stamped on him, but I think the taped card is a funnier idea.
User Image

User Image
Tea time!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:47 pm
Arynaria
[Elske]-[xxix]

I started using Imgur. It's pretty reliable. I already updated my previous posts with the new links.

Meanwhile:

-Is it okay if other people fiddle with this thing? Yeah.
-Tell us a bit about your thing (if you like): It's Little D and her rabbot friend. Made for Easter Fools, but it's usable elsewhere if you want.

Tugging him along...
User Image
If anyone wants a version of them separated (or without the card), let me know.

I made another version with the 2 of clubs stamped on him, but I think the taped card is a funnier idea.
User Image

User Image
Tea time!

Your art is lovely, as always!

You really are very welcome to tank this thread and replace it with something of your own, if you'd like!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash