Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[B-PRP]When a princess met a lord [Lei & Tyjah]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leilani looked about worriedly a faint whimper spilling from her muzzle. She didn't know where she was or how she had gotten separated from her family. Surely they wouldn't have left her! Zana would never abandon her children...

"Hello? Is anyone there? Oh please..I..I think I'm lost.." It was hard for her to speak, specially past her fear but for the first time in her life there was no one there to speak for her. Pinning her ears back against her skull, she hunched her shoulders in fear looking around again. "please...I don't want to be alone.."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:39 am
Keantha

User Image

He hummed as he walked, with the return of the muses Tyjah could ear this faint tune constantly in his ears, something telling him to sing a happy song. So he did. Or at least he hummed along to the melody.

The jungles thick undergrowth brushed against his legs seemingly adding to the sound which rattled about in his head, so when he heard a voice, for a moment he thought that it was the song finding a voice. It took a long moment for him to realise it was a real voice. He paused, shrugged and made a beeline for the female voice.

“You’re not alone, I’m here.” he smiled a wide, goofy grin, he had no idea who this lioness was, and of course a part of him knew that she wasn’t looking for him, but that didn’t actually matter, she had requested not to be alone and he was here. “You have been found.” he grins wrinkling his nose and closing his eyes in a perhaps overly friendly grin.

Syrius Lionwing

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:13 pm
Syrius Lionwing

For a moment the lioness stared at him in surprised and shock, her eyes wide before she did the probably oddest thing he could imagine...she jumped to try and hide in a bush! Never mind he was right there and could see where she had 'hidden', she didn't exactly blend into the foliage as it was. To further cement the uselessness of 'hiding' she whimpered "don't eat me!"

All in all it was probably rather puzzling behavior.

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games