[Vita'Alizaliwa] Lion Giveaway Contests! - WINNERS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The VitaAlizaliwa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:28 pm
User Image

Y'like Orcs? Good. You ever wanted to be in a pride full of them? Also good.

Here are three lions (all colored by the lovely Safaia) that you can win from a History Contest, RP Prompt Contest and Personality Contest.

These will all be old/established members of the Pride - the Vita'Alizaliwa, you can learn about the pride by Clicking this Big Ol' Link Here!

The contests will close on March 30th!

Have fun, good luck and Victory or Death!

The Shaman
History Contest

User Image

This lady will be a Shaman, the spiritual speakers and mender of the pride. She will be an established member of the pride and automatically Level 3 for dueling/fighting.

To win her, I want to see you make a history for her! How well it fits into the lore of the pride, how she was effected by the pride's history, the choices of the current Warchief, High Warlord and Farseer - what they think of the Farseer as a Shaman - and any little personal fluff you feel like adding.

History Contest Form:

[align=center][size=18][color=blue[b]Let me tell you a Story[/b][/color][/size][/align]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Battlename:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

The VitaAlizaliwa

The VitaAlizaliwa

The Blood Guard
Roleplay Prompt Contest

User Image

This boy will be a Blood Guard, the general guardians of the pride. He will be an established member of the pride and automatically Level 3 for dueling/fighting.

To win him, answer an RP prompt from the choices below!

Prompt One:
A strange rogue lion has been found on the outskirts with green markings, knowing your pride's history with the color green but also the sense of honor you all try to respect, what will you do?

Prompt Two:
You find a Grunt smacking around a Peon who was apparently being 'lazy' on the job, the Peon attests to only wanting rest from working all day and the Grunt is becoming needlessly irritable, what will you do?

RP Prompt Contest Form:

[align=center][size=18][color=darkred[b]I Decide to...[/b][/color][/size][/align]
[b]Prompt Response:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:29 pm
The General
Personality Contest

User Image

This handsome boy is going to be one of the Vita'Alizaliwa's Generals. An auspicious rank to say the least as they answer directly to the High Warlord of the pride. He will an established member of the pride and automatically be Level 5 for dueling/fighting.

To win him, I want to see what kind of personality you would give him as a General of the Warborn. Good luck and have fun!

Personality Contest Form:

[align=center][size=18][color=red[b]]I. Am. The General![/b][/color][/size][/align]
[b]Personality:[/b]

The VitaAlizaliwa

The VitaAlizaliwa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:29 pm
Entries

Entries for Shaman
The Moshmonster

Entries for Blood Guard
In Good Faith

Entries for General
Bittersweet Candies
In Good Faith
Porcelain Pinch  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:05 pm
Dis be open now.

User Image

The VitaAlizaliwa

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:00 am
I. Am. The General!
Username: Bittersweet Candies
Name: Throsh
Battlename: Goremaw
Personality: Throsh values tradition and honor over everything. Due to this, he definitely struggles with understanding views that go against the grain that he knows so well. He fears that deviating from what the pride has established will lead to another Green One scenario. He would readily give his life for the best of the pride if it came down to it.

Outside of his duties, he is fiercely protective of those close to him, though that number is small. He is loud and boisterous and can be a bit overwhelming.

He loves a good Mak'Rogahn, whether he is participating or just watching others duke it out.

heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:04 pm
Let me tell you a Story

Username: The Moshmonster
Name: Kaz
Battlename: Kaz the Shrieker
History:
Victory or Death.
Kaz lives and breathes these words, often to a fault. She grew up in the pride closely following her shamanistic teachings, memorizing each facet of it. She looked up to the Farseer, wanting to one day succeed him if all went the way she wanted. The only hold back would be her temper. Growing up she was considered a wild card due to her tendency to lean to violence before even-headed diplomacy. She earned her battle name in her Om'Riggor by dragging back the pelt of her kill and Shrieking her thanks to the Gods at the edge of their territory as a signal to the Farseer that she had succeeded.

As she aged and moved through her training she retained this name by shrieking her battle cry at her opponent, be it another lion in a spar or her prey she was leaping to take down.  

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:01 am
I. Am. The General!

Username: In Good Faith
Name: Throdrok
Battlename: the Bonebreaker (i.e. Throdrok the Bonebreaker)
Personality:
    Throdrok is a traditionalist and demands the same principles of his subordinates. Strength and honor, blood and thunder. He is strict, he is precise. But he is mortal and understands those he is responsible for are also mortal. However, mortal or not, he expects their best and anything that falls short results in swift correction. Throdrok generally commands the respect needed to effectuate this correction without the use of... physical compulsion but he will resort to what is needed to the degree he deems necessary.

Throdrok the Bonebreaker's battlename, and where his reputation began, comes from his Om'riggor in which it is said he broke the neck of his prey with the strength of his jaws. (In reality, it was a leg... or shin... maybe an ankle... but you know how gossip goes). While he has not sought out to correct any misrepresentation that has formed over the years, he has never been seen bragging or boasting or adding to the stories repeated by others.

At his age, he is beginning to find his body is showing signs of wear and tear. His hip hurts in the morning or when it rains, however infrequent that is. He isn't as lithe as he was in his youth and his joints are slower to bend when he rises from the ground. But his mind is just as sharp as it ever has been and his age makes him wise. He maintains his strength in his position, both physically and mentally, with no intentions of vacating it anytime soon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:40 am
I Decide to...

Username: In Good Faith
Name: Morgut
Battlename: Bloodpaw
Prompt Response:
Prompt Two

While Morgut treated his position as if he was always "on duty," there were times that he was more involved in policing the pride, so to speak, than others. Today was a day that he was watchful but not running routes. At that moment, for instance, he was cleaning his maw from a meal of hearty, fatty meat. With his stomach full and the sun fading downward, he was looking forward to a nice, long nap. He'd just risen to head to his sleeping quarters when a hostile voice near by caught his ear.

"You worthless shite. Get up and finish this meat, now!"

Morgut could see near the stores of food for the pride, clearly a peon (a cook, meal prep staff more than likely) slouched on the ground, inert. Standing over her was an a lion that Mor had seen grow from a whelp through to completing his Om'riggor... and Morgut didn't like him one bit. Dreg was a snotty, self entitled t**t that verbally abused his peers, those younger, and those weaker than him. He'd been corrected by nannies and the caregivers over time but it was Morgut's suspicion that he hadn't changed, only becoming more sneaky about his behavior. With pursed lips, Morgut stayed where he was and watched.

"I will, just... just give me a second! I've been carving carcasses all day." A hunting party had recently come back with an unusually good haul which is why Morgut had just eaten until he nearly burst. The whole pride would eat well for the next several days. But that did mean a lot of work on the peons preparing the meat. The skinning, the gutting, cleaning, etc.

"I don't give a damn. I brought this kill in this morning and your worthless hide hasn't even touched it!" Dreg was baring down over the lioness with more hostility, his fangs exposed. "Get me its bones or I'll just use yours. Now move!" Thats when he raised his paw as if to strike the lioness.

With a menacing growl, just short of a roar, Morgut was on his feet the next second.

Dreg jumped with surprise, clearly not noticing Morgut. Honestly, he did blend in well with the ground in the fading sun. Jaw slack for a moment, he quickly changed his expression into one of clear irritation and lowered his paw. He knew better than to say something rude at the moment but it was clear in his expression the lion wanted to say something to the effect 'you have something to say?'

Morgut's eyes narrowed and all thoughts of making such a comment surely evaporated from the younger lion's head. "Whats this?"

"Whats what?" The grunt responded indignantly. After a couple heartbeats of Morgut's staring down the lion, he continued. "Ah, just a lazy sod not getting her duties done." The lion shrugged, as if this was run of the mill and to be expected though the lion shot daggers at the lioness as if she'd contradicted him.

Morgut's eyes shifted between the two. "Is that it?" His question was directed to the lioness and it was clear the lion didn't appreciate not being addressed or being called into question.

The peon's ears laid back in a cowed manner. "I-I... ah... I meant only to take a, a break! I've been working since dawn and..." she trailed off once she glanced at the lion whose expression was fierce.

Morgut eye'd them both in silence for a moment, then looked to the sun. It was quickly sinking to the horizon and, now that the days were progressively becoming longer, meant the lioness had been at work for sometime. Nodding his head once, as if in decision, he looked to the lioness. "Go ahead, you're off duty. You all've done well today."

A choking noise came from Dreg, as if beginning to protest which died quickly at the sharp look from Morgut. The lioness, lower to the ground than she would otherwise be, slinked off at the nod of Morgut.

"If you want to finish the carcass carving, you're welcome it." Morgut said pointedly to Dreg who was watching the lioness' back with a brutal expression.

The lion shifted his gaze onto Morgut and looked as if he wanted to snarl. Instead, he turned abruptly and stalked off in the opposite direction.

Morgut took a deep breath in, held it for a moment, and let it out in a gust. He made a mental note he would be making a rounds back here in the morning.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:01 am
I. Am. The General!

Username: Porcelain Pinch
Name: Gomuk.
Battlename: Necksnap.
Personality:

Gomuk used to be a flirtatious, young lion who used to brawl anyone for fun. He actively looked for some sort of serious fight, a brawl with an outsider, anyone who wanted a good Mak'Gora, especially older lions that he thought were not suitable for their title. He was always quick to fight, quick to deal a death blow when necessary and eager to please as long as he was praised. There is one aspect that Gomuk always kept in mind during each fight--honor. He wasn't about to hurt a high ranking pride member, even if they disagreed with them, if they were disabled. He would rather die than not fight with honor. That's worse than losing a battle. He doesn't even raise his voice on Kosh'harg, no matter how frustrated he is as it would be disrespectful to their ancestors. Often times, he's found to avoid individuals that he has issues with, less he anger the spirits that be.

Kosh'harg is a time of fun and stories. When he's not trying to mingle with those that he would like to create new life with, he takes part in listening to the stories of lions in their prides past. The young lion could be told the same story a million times and it would never get old. Now older and much more war scarred, he still doesn't mind sitting down and listening, nearly absorbing the stories in. He now tells the stories of other lions that had past in his life, and of the stories that were told of him when he was younger, utilizing the skills of using voices and descriptive wording in order to catch the eyes of whomever would like to hear. Story telling is fundamental to him.

His age has made him less boisterous, and more willing to think his actions through. He isn't as eager to raise a paw against someone unless they come to him requesting a fight. He still enjoys the thrill of a battle and still is his jovial self, but he is more calm. Whereas his young self is quick to judge, the general is not. He may hold the core values of the pride, but he is one to have an air of suspicion until he knows what he's dealing with fully--this also goes for green pelt. Gomuk might not welcome them in the pride as he does see them as a terrible omen but he isn't one to immediately want to fight any green outsiders. Not all are corrupt, but they are to be pitied if they aren't. Living a life of bad omens must be worse than dying from dishonor. Which is very different from his young self who would have lived up to his namesake, given the right requirements for honor and would have gladly locked his maw around their necks and deliver a powerful blow. As a general, he has learned that fighting isn't the end all, be all. Some outside perspective is beneficial when worded the right way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:26 pm
User Image
Congrats!
(Might have to shorten the battlename to 'the Shrieker' for the sake of the cert but that can be sorted out!)

The Moshmonster

User Image
Congrats!

In Good Faith

User Image
Congrats!

Porcelain Pinch

Well done to all the participants, you can get them certed as their appropriate ranks and start RPing as full blooded Orcs of the Vita! <3  

The VitaAlizaliwa

[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff