Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:15 am
"Yes! That would be him. He's a wonderful lion."

Truthfully, Mar considered everyone that he associated with to be kindhearted and generally good souls. It was, after all, a quality he looked for when choosing those he surrounded himself with. Being the altruist that he was, it just wouldn't do to be friends with anything less. Mar was extremely, extremely pleased to find that Kuruka seemed to hold that quality. He found himself relaxing from an apprehension he hadn't realized he'd held - an intense relief that she was a lioness he would be happy to keep in his life.

Mar's ear twitched at the note of unhappiness in his friend's voice, and he cocked his head to look curiously at her. His expression softening into a gentle but bright smile, he said, "The healer I've brought this for is right over there; I can drop this off quickly, and then perhaps you'd do me the honor of joining me for a meal of our own?"

Ruler of Everything
I don't know if I never got the notification for this, or if I procrastinated and forgot. Either way, I am terribly sorry, and I hope you still want to continue this!
That'll be my last post. Let me know, and we can start up another!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:49 am
Kuruka nodded earnestly, and felt she could almost tell that Marzel was going through the same thought process she was. Having a great lion as a mutual friend was surely a good sign for the two of them... perhaps together?

It seemed that Mar caught on quickly, as Kuruka's disappointment was filled with a new emotion. Or, well, many new emotions - all good. All warm and fuzzy and excited. She responded quickly to his suggestion: Of course! I mean, that sound... that sounds great." More time with this lion was definitely something she'd fight for, so she was quite relieved that it didn't have to come to that. Besides, Kuruka didn't have a mean or vicious bone in her body, so if she did have to fight someone, she'd likely lose. "Go along then, I'll meet you out here when you're finished." To demonstrate, she plopped her butt in the ground and gave him a look that said "go on."

While not every interaction with a cute lion would end up with, well, something, but she had a good feeling about this one. Although she came off as quite young she was actually on the older side of things, having been in this pride for many, many, many moons now. And up until now, she hadn't met a lion who gave her the simple, good feeling that she had gotten just by standing by his side. She could only hope this would grow into something more.

Rennekae
Fin~ Yeee would you be down to start another or shall I? :3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:53 pm
Ruler of Everything

Rennekae
Fin~ Yeee would you be down to start another or shall I? :3

If you wouldn't mind starting, that would be wonderful! I have the next few days off and, even though I'll be pretty busy, I should be able to respond quickly. n.n  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff