Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Solo] the art is storytelling by the fire (Ruka))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 7:49 pm
- Ruka picks up a stone. He sets it by the others he had gathered. It was planing some tells his teacher once told him long ago. About the world. About the Spirits and even about the Gods. He planed to share these tells with his sons and daughters. Adventure, death and life the purfect circle. He loos at his stone circle and nods. It would do. Now to think of what story to tell. Maybe the one about the tiger. Maybe not. Maybe the one about the mushroom headed woman that lived in a shoe. not even, maybe the one about the garden gome that stole the earths heart. Not that wasn't it. He knew the story of the mother night spider and the warrior Raven that saved the world. Now that was a story.- if he dared to remember. First he had to gather wood then go travel and steal the two-legs hot sticks of glowing red amber. Maybe he would think of tale while he traveled.-
Wc=157  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 8:10 pm
- Ruka left his home in the woods for two-legger village it would be journey. But it would be worth it. He thought of story as he walked he talked to himself- " A long time ago there was spirit called Zelus. Zelus was a wise spirit for he was the Spirit of the river. Zelus was a watcher and liked sneaking around other spirits. He was also a bit of trickster. He would call for help wait for someone to come then splash them with water. This would anger the other spirits. Zelus would them pop out and laugh. It was all harmless fun Zelus thought. One day a new spirit was born. Her name was Tukiy she was a fire spirit. She was cirous and friendly. Zelus was pleased to see a new spirit as thins kin of thing never happened. Zelus thought he would befriend this cheerful spirit and when the time was right he would prank his new frind.
So as the days when on. Zelus would meet Tukiy in a place of his choosing and they would talk and play games and have fun. Tukiy would then leave and come back. This happen for many days. Zelus started to give up over the many moons it was talking.

Until one day, just has Zelus thought of giving up Tukiy told him they were friends. He finally had her.

A while long Zelus waited a until Tukiy was trusting then tried to trick her by calling out for help. Tukiy being innocent came running. Zelus splashed her. Tukiy vanished as soon as the water hit her. Zelus was in shock and he first stood where Tukiy was. There was no sign of her. Zelus looked around then traveled to Tukiy's home then back. He traveled to his home and back. Finally he went to where the spirit King was. At least the king should have idea of where Tukiy was. Zelus traveled though the spirit and mortal plane was there at center he met the spirit king."-[ Ruka took a right on the path-

WC=346  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:56 am
-Ruka stopped may this tale would be to cruel to tell his family. After all not all tales have a happy ending. He thought about it was important. This was after all the tale he listened to as foal. It was sad yes but happy at the end. Continuing his path towards the village, Ruka explained.- " Zelus stood before his king. The king was dressed in stars. His hair was white and he was wise. Zelus blinked then bowed to the king. My lord I am worried about a friend of mine.her name is Tukiy she is fore spirit. I was wondering if you had seen her? the spirit king looked at Zelus. Zelus my playful son. You have hurt your friends badly. She was saved by my grace. If you wish to see her you will have to give up your prankster side and apologize to your fellow spirits. Do this and you will see Tukiy again."

- Ruka stopped before the lake he would have to walk along the shore to reach the village before him. He steps onto the dirt path. Decisions in life where always important. Or so the story suggests. Continuing his story Ruka smiled.- " Zelus blnked at the spirit king ' I have to give up my pranking. Can I give it up? Would the other spirits believe me if I apologize? I have to Tukiy would do it for me.
WC=235  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 4:32 pm
- Ruka steps over a trail of mushrooms the formed a ring. He smiled again enjoying himself. He continued again.- " Zelus over many moons begged all the Spirits for forgiveness. Most of his fellow spirits forgive him. Some had him learn how to do small tasks. Like bead baking.

Once all the tesks were done and all the other spirits forgive him. He went back to spirit king and told him of everything he did. The spirit king told him to travel to the highest point and wait for three days. Zelus waited and on the third morning he found Tukiy standing over him as he woke up. They then went home together. The end. That is how the river spirit learned to love." - Ruka stops on the edge of village and watches the fire dance.-

The end.

Wc=135

Wc total=835  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items