Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 am
You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
She doesnt get your humour like I do.........
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me

The story is of a boy named Zack...He is in love with his next door neighbor whose is the football star AND has a girlfriend who is cheer captain. Zack is somewhat of a nobody and Zack and ~X~ are friends. not close friends, just friends. and ~X~'s girlfriend is mean. she puts up a front of being nice but underneath she is snobby.
I need a ~X~ and his girlfriend.
this is me: Zack heldermen
i look like this:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
my story: My parents support and love me, but at school I'm picked on and laughed at.
I like: flowers, reading, you, the rain
I hate: Bullies the cheerleaders, spicy foods.
I'm attracted to: gay
im this way in bed: uke
follow this outline when filling out pro.

this is me: Ashen Deitric
this is me:User Image
my story: My parent pressure me a great deal when it comes to school and extra curricular activites. I dont enjoy being the popular jock as much as I pretend to.
I like: Reading, sports, swimming
I hate: Backstabbers, bullies
I'm attracted to: gay
im this way in bed: Seme
the girlfriend:
this is me: Mandy Vanderbilt
i look like this: User Image
my story: I have been a cheerleader ever since highschool. I have a boyfriend who is the star football player. Secretly though, I think he is gay. He has never kissed me and we have been together for over a year.
I like: Cheering, sports, shopping
I hate: school, boredom, and anyone who tries to take Ashen from me.,
I'm attracted to: Straight
im this way in bed: uke
rules!
!. I am god. no gomodding
2. please be active
3. follow gaia TOS rules
4. PM me all profiles with the title 'I belong with you heart '
5. Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Zach sat in his room as he sighed thinking about Ashen again. "I'm in love and he has a girlfriend." Zack said sighing as he looked up at his ceiling. The he got up to go over to Ashen's.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:20 pm
He just stepped out of the shower. He had went for a long run, coaches orders, to keep his stamina up. He sighed as he looked at the clock. "Zack should be here soon," he dried off and through on some shorts forgetting about a shirt. It was just his friend anyway. Or atleast he told himself, even though lately, his thoughts about Zack were straying past those lines

He sat on the couch and waited for the doorbell to ring to signify that Zack was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:26 pm
Zack rang the doorbell smiling. He loved everything about Ashen. His face, his tan chest...... When the door opened, Zack went in and sat down on the couch trying not to stare at his muscular and tan chest. 'god..he looks good...'  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:38 pm
He smiled and looked around the room. "So..Zack, whats up?" He was a littler nervous. He looked down and figured he should have put a shirt on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:40 pm
"not much...I was bored, So I decided to come over....if that's OK." Tyler said blushing a bit as he looked away. 'You should have put on a shirt.'  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:49 pm
He smirked and looked down, "i guess I will. Be right back, unless you want to come up." He smiled and went upstairs and began looking through his dresser drawers to find a shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:55 pm
Zack blushed deeper as He as invited to go up to Ashen's room. He just sat on the couch and soon went into a day dream.
"sure Ashen..I'll come.." Zack said going to his room. Once there Zack sat on his bed staring unconsciously at Ashen and then he leaned over and kissed him deeply moaning into the kiss. Tyler snapped out of it, his face still red when he heard Ashen return.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 pm
He giggled when he returned. He had picked a tight black muscle shirt. He looked at him. "What was that look for?" He asked politely, when he came back in he had seen Zack with a dreamy look on his face. He sat down on the couch beside Zack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:06 pm
"N-nothing...just day dreaming.." Zack said smiling as he looked up at him. He could smell the axe coming off of Ahen and it made his mouth water.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:12 pm
He looked around the room a little awkwardly, "So whatcha wanna do Zack? Watch a movie?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:16 pm
"Um..sure." Zack said smiling. Then the doorbell rang. "I got it." zack said and answered. It was Ashen's girlfriend. "Oh hi.." Zack said smiling. Mandy just moved past Zack and went over to Ashen. "Hi Ash." She said giving him a kiss on the lips. Zack felt his heart break further as he saw this.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:23 pm
He leaned away from the kiss slightly, he couldnt help it. He was so used to it that he had learned to deal with it. He just force a smile on his face. "Hi Mandy," he said unhappily. "I thought you were going to go shopping with your friends today. Im having some guy time right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 pm
"But ashy!!" Mandy pouted wrapping her arm around one of Ashen's arms. "I wanted to see you today." Zack felt out of place so he went home. When he got there he turned on 'you belong with me' by Taylor swift and started to sing.
But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find
That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:37 pm
He slid out of her arms and tried to get to Zack before he left but he was already gone. He sighed and looked at Mandy."What Mandy? What?" He asked a little aggravated, he wanted to spend time with Zack, he was his bestfriend and since he got with Mandy he hadnt had alot of time to hang out with him.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff