Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:40 pm
"I just wanted to hang out baby..." Mandy said looking sad. "Don't you want to hang out with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:44 pm
He sighed, he didnt want to hurt her feelings but he didnt care about her like she wanted. He wanted to hang out with Zack. He wanted to talk with his friends. He sighed and forced himself to smiled brightly. "Of course I do, but dont you want to go shopping with your friends.You havent been shoping in a while now Mandy." He smiled again, truly, he had an idea. "How about this," he pulled his wallet out and handed her a twenty, "you go treat yourself okay, you deserve it."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 pm
Mandy gasped as she hugged Ashen tightly. "Your the best boyfriend ever! thank you!" She said and then ran out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:55 pm
He took a deep breath when she finally left and figured he would go over to Zacks house to see if he still wanted to hang out. He grabbed his wallet and put on some sandals and left. He was at Zacks door within thirty minutes and knocked on it. Atleast here, Mandy wouldnt know where to find him, and he had left his cellphone at home.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:00 pm
when zack opened the door and saw Ashen, he smiled broadly. "Thought you were with your girlfriend. come on in." Zack said as he opened the door wider and sat on his couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:04 pm
He nodded. "I was, but I want to hang out with you." He smiled and came in shutting the door behind him. He sat down beside him on the couch. "Good thing about me coming over is, she doesnt know where you live, and I forgot my cell at home." He giggled as he looked over at him.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 pm
zack giggled back. He loved the way Ashen laughed. "so what do we want to do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm
He shrugged, "I dont know, could do a movie if you want? Or whatever you want to do."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:28 pm
"A movie sounds good." Zack said as he got up. "what movie?" Zack asked standing by the DVD's he wanted to tell Ashen 'lets make out' but that wouldn't end well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:32 pm
He smirked and looked up at Zack. He couldnt remember when he had started being attracted to him, buit he had. He thought that Zack was the most adorable perosn he had ever seen. He lost himself in thought for a moment, then shrugged to get his mind back on track. "I dont know, you pick. I'll get the popcorn" He got up and went to the kitchen, "Popcorn still in the same place," he asked as he went to the kitchen.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:34 pm
"All right." Zack said as he looked through the movies and chose the unborn. "Yeah it's in the same spot." Zack said smiling as he sat on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:39 pm
He came back a few minutes later with a big bowl of popcorn. He smiled and sat down beside Zack. "We can share from the same bowl, no use in dirtying more dishes." He smirked and popped a peice of it in his mouth. "So what are we watching?"  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm
"All right." Zack said as he grabbed some popcorn and ate some. "We are watching the unborn."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:53 pm
"Okay then," he smiled sweetly. He tried to watch the movie but couldnt help but glancing at Zack every so often. He smirked as he thought of a plan. He waited until Zack reached for popcorn, and he did the same thing, grabbing Zacks hand gently. He waited to see what Zacks reaction would be before he moved it away.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:11 pm
Zack blushed furiosly as he felt Ashen's hand. He started to move away, thhinking Ashen might have accidentally touched his hand.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff