Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:17 pm
Zack was panting as well a blush had creeped across his face. "I-I know...I want to save that night.....i want it to be special." Zack said as he hugged Ashen snuggling into him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:21 pm
He smiled and held him sweetly. "I want it to be special to."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:24 pm
By now the movie had ended and it was getting dark. "you probably have to go home now..although I don't want you too." Zack said as he took in his scent again. "You smell so good.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:27 pm
He smiled and looked at him as he shook his head. "Yeah, I better get going. I dont want my parents to get mad at me." He scooted the other over on the couch and stood up, the helped him stand up. "So I will see you tomorrow at school?"  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:30 pm
"All right." Zack said as he gave Ashen a goodbye kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:35 pm
He smiled and pulled him in and gave hima much deeper kiss, then left. He took off in a run, to get home quick. When he got there he grabbed another shower and checked his phone. Maddy had left him tons of messages. He deleted them, "I will deal with you tomorrow..." he said as he lay in bed.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 pm
Zack went to bed with a smile on his face. He couldn't wait till the next dya. soon enough it was and Zack got his clothes, jumped in the shower and had his dad drive him to school. He waited outside for Ashen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 pm
His alarm rang and he woke up. He turned it off and got up, got dressed and headed off for school. Smiling he got out of his moms car and saw Zack standing on the side of the curb. "Hey Zack," he yelled happily.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:45 pm
"Hi ashen!" Zack said as happily then he saw some of Ashen's 'jock' friends and his smile dropped. he didn't like them they picked on him. "Bye." Zack mouthed as he left for class. he was a nerd and 'jocks didn't like nerds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 pm
He saw why Zack had taken off, but ran after him. He finally caught up to him and stopped him. "Zack, stop...They wont pick on you while I'm around." he led Zack back and his jock friends joined them. When one started to make fun of him he stepped in front of him and glared at him. "Dont even start." he smirked when the other jock backed down and walked with Zack.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:54 pm
Zack tried to protest but when He saw that Ashen stood up for him he felt more confident. "Hi guys.' Zack said softly smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 pm
He smiled and walked beside Zack. Everyone around them smiled and offered their greetings to Zack nicely. He smirked, he protected the one he loved. He continued walking with them on the way to class.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 am
Before they entered the class, Zack pulled Ashen aside in a private area add kissed him lightly. "I wish school was over so I could do that more often." Zack whispered smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:45 am
He smiled and loooked around, hoping that no one had seen it. "Me to," he smiled. "Maybe after school we could hang out or something? I'm going to break up with Mandy today."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:19 pm
Zack smiled as he heard that Ashen was breaking up with mandy. "I'm glad. Well I have to get to class. bye." Zack said happily as he ran to class.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff