Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Two Worlds Apart Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:46 pm
Revan and your character have grown up together sense they were very young. Revan comes from a high class family so he always got in to the best of everything and had the best things in his life. Your character is the opposite. Your character's mother was Revan's care taker when he grew up. So both boys were forced to become friends.

Yet even then, Revan and your character never were far from one another, just down the street. Revan's father owned a good business and came from royalty it seemed. Revan's father helped your character get in to the same schools as Revan did only if your character would keep up in his school activities and grades. So your character like a good child did as he was told. It was not then that he realized his feelings for Revan, it was much later. Their friendship just seemed to part through school though. In middle school as Revan became more and more popular, he and your character just seem to drift.

He realized his feelings for Revan in High school. First year. Revan caught your character's eyes as he noticed that after the years that Revan had become so charming, handsome, smart, and loved... that he had also fallen for the handsome prince. Which is exactly what he was called, Prince Revan . So as watches watches his dear friend be loved from a far his luck changes when Revan got interested in Running. Which was your character's only sport that he was able to keep up with besides hurdles. So now your character has the chance to reintroduce himself with Revan and become great friends, or even more.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:04 pm
Format:

Name-
Age-
Birthday-
Personality-
Image-
Details about image-
Family members-
Life style-
Desire-

Name- Revan Shou
Age- 17
Birthday- January13
Personality- A bit snobby, while hes polite to everyone when in public he is very crude behind peoples backs. When in public he has a tendency to over dramatize things to make sure he gets his way. He'll even fake something to make everyone go swooning over him. He loves attention.
Image- At Home Outside of school School
Details about image- Blond hair with blue grey eyes. Hes slim about 6 feet tall.
Family members- (Mother) Jodie (Father) Ren
Life style- His mother passed when Revan was younger. Since his mother has passed he didn't want any female really close to his father. He didn't want someone else trying to be his mother. Hes very disrespectful to any woman that get close to his father. Revan is also a very spoiled child.
Desire- To keep someone from trying to be his mother, get everyone to obey him, running and writing music(secret desire)

Name- Chris.
Age- 17
Birthday- July first.
Personality- Chris is kinda and caring. He has a temper if you set it off, and when you do...be careful.
Image-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Details about image-Chris has brownish-red hair and brown eyes.
Family members- Chris had a mother and father. His mother has gotten deathly sick so he worries about her a lot.
Life style- Chris is poor but he is working his hardest in the rich kid school He made friends here and there but no one really talks to the poor kid. and soon Chris 's mother will die.
Desire- to wish his mother better, to show everyone he can make it in school and to get his once friend back.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:07 pm
If you wish to rp with me pm me you profile with the same title as the rp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:05 pm
Chris was walking to class while everyone was steering clear of him. He turned a corner and saw his old friend Revan. "How did he get so cute?' Chris wondered as he blushed lightly turning his head. He couldn't believe he was falling for his once friend. And not to mention he was in a higher class then him. Revan was rich and Chris was poor.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:06 pm
My internal alarm goes off and I awaken. I always awaken before the alarm next to my bed goes off. But I keep it there to appease everyone else who thinks one day I won't wake up like I normally do. I just smirk and give a polite laugh. I've woken up everyday before my alarm since my mother's death. I never know why, I muse sometimes that maybe its in hope to see her walking into my room to wake me up but I know it'll never happen.

I shower and dress before heading downstairs. Breakfast is already prepared and my stuff for school being held by one of the servants. I eat slowly observing those in the room taking mental notes on who is acting odd. I have to keep tabs on them, I never know which one might be trying to get close to my father.

Once i'm done i'm quickly ushered to the car and driven to the school. I peer out the window in a bored fashion. I look up more intently when I see Chris walking to school. I feel the driver slow down as if hes going to stop for the boy. "What are you doing!" I bark out. "Get going." I order.

I know the driver was going to stop to pick up Chris but I couldn't let him. It had been so long since I had talked to him. I didn't know what to say to him anymore. I arrived in the classroom just as the bell rang quickly taking my seat. Chris arrived late like I knew he would.

After school I change for the track training/tryouts.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:18 pm
After School Chris got ready for track. He put on his shorts and track shirt on an then met the coach out on the field.

That's when Chris saw him...He saw Revan. His eyes narrowed slightly.'I haven't seen you for years.....why are you trying out for track?' Chris wondered as the coach started to talk.
"Today we are having tryouts for people that want to do track. We will treat the kids that get on with respect got it?" The coach asked.
"Yes coach Halder!" Chris and the rest of the team yelled.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:41 pm
Aidan half listened to the coach as he adressed the team. He was over with the others who were trying out. Unlike the others he was stretching knowing that his muscles would thank him later because of the strain he was about to put on them for the tryouts. He had been training a bit for the past few weeks but this would involve more than he had done before. He noticed while he was stretching that Chris had looked over at him with a narrowed look. He wondered if Chris thought he was invading on his territory not that it mattered either way. Revan did what he wanted and barely anyone at the school stopped him. Though he did try to make a point to get into things he liked on his own merit, sometimes however that did not always go as planned. Being the prince of the school held alot more disadvantages for him than advantages.

He stood up as the coach called them over and begun the tryouts. The team would watch and help determine who they wanted with them. Secretly he was very excited to do this even though he wouldn't show it. One because he was finally getting to run, something he loved to do but his father had never let him, and two because Chris would be watching him. Revan cast one last glance at the other boy before taking off at a run at the signal.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:06 am
Chris watched in amazement as Revan started to run. He couldn't help staring at him. He was a fantastic runner and had a great body...'Wait...what am I thinking?! he is a boy!! He doesn't have a great body!' Chris thought scolding himself. After the tryouts were done, the coach smiled.
"All right! I'm going to tell you who is on the team...they were great runners!" The coach said enthusiastically. "First off, Revan shou! and Ryan Hellman!" The coach smiled as the rest of the boys went home. "Lets introduce ourselves boys!" The coach said to the new boys.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 pm
Revan smiled a half fake smile, he never smiled fully at least he hadn't in a very long time. "Hello my name is Revan Shou. Its a pleasure to be able to join the team." Revan said politely as he had since he was seven. The only one he had let that view down around was Chris up until they had separated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:25 pm
Chris Just watched as the other boy introduced himself. 'Maybe I can talk to him.' Chris thought remembering the sweet voice that Revan once had. soo they started to run again and Chris Ran up beside Revan. "Hey.I'm chris." Chris said smiling.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:53 pm
"Did you think I would forget you?" Revan asked as he kept pace with Chris. "Its only been a couple of years since we've last talked but one doesn't easily forget their childhood friend even if your mother did work for my father and I and still does." Revan said a bit coldly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:58 pm
"h..well...you don't need to be so mean." Chris said his smile disappearing. "I figured since you've been so busy with your high ad mighty life you've forgotten about me." Chris said as he kept his pace up with Revan who was pretty fast.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:20 am
"As if I could forget, goodness sakes we have almost every class together and now since i'm joining the team we'll be seeing a lot more of each other." Revan said. "I'm insulted though that you would think my memory that bad."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 am
"How have you been?" Chris asked blushing at Revan's statement. He was just angry that Revan never talked to him anymore. "I here your dad's business is doing good."  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 am
"Father's business has been very successful considering he develed into it so much after mother died and I am doing as well as one could be. My grades continue to remain exceptional and I am not ill." Revan said.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff