Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 pm
Abuse to treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way. Its wrong when it happens, especially to children, but it does happen. I was a child of abuse, up until I was 12 when child services finally noticed. I was immediately removed from my home the one place I knew and was thrown the foster system. Because of the abuse and my fear of the place I became defensive and therefore violent against people. The moment I got into a fight it was in my file and no one wants to adopt a trouble maker.

Name: Keon
USS: Uke
Personality: Hes quick to react on instinct instead of conscious thought. Because of the abuse hes become cold and nearly unreachable. He gets into fights with almost everyone even adults and the kids twice his size.
Appearance:User Image (Without the gun and blood currently)

(Okay basically the story line is your the son of the person who adopts him. The twist is they are old childhood friends but due to the abuse Keon doesn't remember much before his mother's death when the abuse started. Your character and his mother moved away before that because of his mother's job. Now they've moved back and your mother has tracked down where Keon, seeing as she promised Keon's mother who was her best friend that she would help take care of him.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:08 pm
If you want to rp with me in this pm me with a profile with the title of the pm  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:43 pm
Name: Shen
USS: Seme
Personality: He is slow to react and it takes alot to get him angry. He enjoys to read and is very smart. He is protective and calm over the people he loves. Some people think he is cold, because nothing seems to make him show any emotion.
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:45 pm
Keon had been in foster care for three years now living there with no one considering adopting him. People came in looked at the files and his was the first thrown out. He understood quickly that he was unwanted, he thought himself a broken tossed in the trash cause it no longer had use. Unlike the other kids he had stopped caring when a potential adopter came in. He would sit in the back room re-reading the same book over and over as the others tried to impress the adults.

One day wasn't like the others though. He had been walking back to his room from lunch when he saw a woman he had seen before. Her and her son walked into the adoption office files in hand. Keon gave a snort as the others caught sight of her and began to get excited. He merely walked back to the bunk and did the same thing he did every time.

Keon gave a rather annoyed growl when he heard the twins come into the room. They were the foster homes bullies. The were call the twins because they were twins. They had only been there a couple of months but already they thought they owned the place and everyone in it.

"Hey Twit, your name was called." came the twins voices. Pranger and Purdue neither were even close to being Keon's favorite person. He had fought with them on too many occasions. Keon didn't look up, he knew they had to be lying for his name to be called meant someone would have to choose him and he knew that wouldn't happen.

"I said they called you twit." Pranger growled grabbing Keon's book from him and throwing it across the room. Now Keon looked up, he was mad.

"Get my book." He growled.

"No. Get it yourself." Purdue said. Keon slowly slipped off his bed and stood before the twins. Both of them were 16 and outweighed Keon. He stood barely to their shoulders, but that wasn't going to stop him.

"Get me my book now!" He yelled grabbing Purdue's shirt. Purdue pulled back his arm and punched Keon in the jaw. Keon let go of Purdue's shirt an stumbled back a bit. He wiped the corner of his mouth finding blood on his hand now. Keon wasted no more time as he jumped at Purdue knocking him into his brother. Pranger rolled out from underneath his twin and began to pound on Keon.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Walking with his mother into the adoption agency, he smiled knowing they were getting his friend. Keon and him had been friends a long time ago. He doubted that the other even remembered him but he shook his shoulders. He was to excited to let anything get him down today, if Keon didnt remember him, he would just have to remind him. He sat in the office quietly as he listened to his mother and some lady, he assumed was in charge, talked about Keon. It seemed that the lady in charge was trying to talk his mother out of getting him. That he was a misbehaved child. But his mother wouldnt be deterred. Within a few minutes the lady in charge called for Keon.

WHile he waited he thought over the few memoires he had of him and Keon. They had been really close friends, up until his they had moved, because of his mothers job. He sighed, now they were back to fulfill a promise his mother had made to Keons mom. She would take care of her child for her. She would keep her word.

He sat excited, even though his calm face showed only a feigning interest as usual.But Keon never came in. He stared at the opened door and began tapping his foot impatiently on the floor. He heard someone yell and stood up quickly exiting the room, it sounded like a boy, was fighting. He didnt even pay attention whether or not his mother or that woman that was in charge was following or not as he quickened his pace.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:09 pm
Keon rolled out from underneath the twins sending a hard kick into one of their sides effectively bruising a rib at least. Keon moved to a crouch as he wiped more blood from his lip. Both the twins got up both looking at him like they wanted to kill him. Any other child would have known to run away then but Keon wasn't scared and they had started this so he would finish it. He knew he would have more than his share of bruises by the end of this but he wasn't going to end this without one of both going to the hospital.

"You made a big mistake Twit." Pranger growled. Keon could see he was having a bit of a painful time breathing. Keon smirked which angered the two.

"A mistake huh? Last I checked you started this, so it was you who made the mistake." Keon growled. Prudue and Pranger gave a war like cry launching themselves at Keon. And they were back to fighting again rolling on the floor for control the twins trying to pin Keon and Keon trying to keep from being pinned while dealing damage.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:19 pm
He finally came to a room and saw two boys fighting with another. he looked familiar, Apparently Keon had grown a bit since they had last seen each other. He saw the two large bullies going after him and with a calm face he walked into the room. "The headmaster's coming," he said loudly as he grabbed the back of one of the bullies collars and yanked him away from the other. He pushed him into a wall and then grabbed the other twin and did the same. He stood in front of Keon and glared at the twins. He was tall for his age and built strongly. He put up his fists as if challenging the other to a fight. "At least this way its fair."

He looked behind him and saw that Keon was bleeding and shook his head. "Keon?" He asked nicely and he offered him a hand to help him up. He didnt look like the same boy he had been friends with. His eyes were full of anger and hatred, bitterness. He kept glancing back at the twins as they fumbled and got up. if they wanted a fight, they'd get one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:27 pm
Keon heard footsteps enter the room and wasn't really surprised but he had expected there to be more. It generally took at least two people to hold him and another plus the foster 'mother' to watch anyone he had gotten into a fight with. He was quite surprised though when someone said that the headmaster was coming then suddenly Prudue was yanked away. Pranger confused by the sudden removal of his brother paused in his attempt to harm Keon. Keon took the opportunity to hit the boy landing a solid punch to the boy's jaw. He knew upon impact he had dislocated it and it made him smirk. The smirk faded when Pranger was suddenly pulled away like his brother.

Keon could now see the boy who had pulled the other two away. Keon raised an eyebrow questioningy as the boy challenged the twins. Keon rejected the hand offered to him. He didn't need any help with getting up or fighting those two. He was offended slightly that the boy felt he had need to interfer. "Who the hell are you?" Keon growled spitting some blood that had built up in his mouth to the floor.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:35 pm
He shrugged when the other refused the hand that he had offered. If he wanted to be stubborn. Fine, thats his problem. He turned back and looked at the twins. He heard the other get up and looked over at him. Inwardly he winced when he saw Keon spit out blood. He turned away and kept an eye on the twins. "So you don't remember me, figures." He looked over and offered him a small smile. "Shen, my name is Shen." He didnt like the fact that the other hadn't recognized him, it hurt him just a bit. And he did look alot different than when they had been friends so long ago. His blonde hair was down to the middle of his back now, he was taller and toned compared to the clumsy boy he had been.

He could hear more footsteps coming down the hall and let his fists down by his sides and leaned against the wall. He looked at the twins. "Here she comes, along with my mother." He put on the normal face of boredom and crossed his arms over his chest as he looke around the room. So this is what Keon had to live in, he shuddered inwardly. Hopefully he would find more happiness in living with him and his mom. He could still remember how heartbroken his mother had been when she had found out about Keon's mother's death.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:46 pm
The twins watched Shen carefully unsure how to take this new development. They wanted to finish their fight with Keon but they were unsure how to take on the other boy. Taking each of the boys one on one wouldn't work. They both had to take on Keon or he would just lay them out. Keon however seemed unconcerned with the twins now as he went and picked up his book. "Shen...?" Keon questioned looking up at Shen curious and confused at the same time. Recognition passed through his eyes. "You grew up...alot." Keon said looking his childhood friend up and down. "What are you doing back here you and your family moved away a long time ago." Keon said.

"Oh why am I not surprised you involved in this Keon. You see dear, hes just a trouble child. Always getting into fights. I have no doubt he would ruin alot at your home." the foster 'mother' said to Shen's mother. Keon growled angry tossing his book onto his bed.

"Hey, ******** off you old hag." Keon yelled at the woman.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 pm
He nodded at his old friend. "yeah, I grew," he smiled and watched as his mother,m and the woman came in. The old woman immediately began putting Keon down again. He walked to Keons bed and sat down on it as he looke at the old woman. He already didnt like her at all. But he would never show it. When he yelled at the old woman he would have smiled and agreed but he kept his mouth quiet and his eyes focused on Keon.

His mother turned on the old woman with a cold smile. "With an establishment lead by someone who automatically assumes the fault of a fight to one child. I trust you understand why I wont take your opinion to heart. I have a promise to keep madame, and I intend to." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Now I would like to take MY children home now. Is that alright with you?"

He had to smile at his mother, she was different than he was, had a quick temper, but a kind heart. He looked back and forth at his mother and the old woman, almost holding his breath waiting for the response.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:00 pm
"You don't know this child dear, I promise he'll bring nothing but trouble." The woman said. "But you will do as you want I can see you've already made your mind up and have signed the paper work." she continued. "Keon, your going home with this woman pack your things." Keon looked surprised, confused and almost hopeful, almost. "You may take them home."

"Are you kidding me, have you not read the file on me, its five times the size of everyone elses anywhere. I know i've seen all the files why in the worl would you even consider adopting me even if I did know you years ago?" Keon questioned. He sounded so skeptical so disbelieving like he was expecting to hear some say we got you at any moment.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:07 pm
She glared at the woman. "Yes, I have made up my mind." She turned and walked over to Keon putting a sweet hand on his shoulder. "I've read your file, over and over. I almost memorized it, and I've already signed the papers. Now pack your things. Your going home with us okay Keon." She leaned down close to him and smiled. "I knew your mother, she was my best friend. The only thing she ever asked me was to take care of you if something ever happened to her. Im going to keep the promise I made to her. And your file, only makes me want you more, you've been through alot. I can't say I understand it. But your angry, and now, we're here to help you." She smiled and straightened back up and walked to the door. "Shen, help him get his things. I'll be in the hallway." She took the older womans hand and led her out of the room.

Shen nodded at his mother and watched her leave and he looked over at Keon. "Its not a joke," he whispered. "Your coming home with us. Now, where are your things so I can help you pack them up?" He stood up and rubbed his hands together as he looked around.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:40 pm
Keon continued to look surprised as Shen's mother explained why she was choosing him. He didn't know whether to be happy or angry. Happy because he was being taken away from this place or angry because she had promised his mother that if anything happened she would take care of him, but if that was the case than where had she been the past three years. Those three years his life had changed drastically, those three years that had made him angry and bitter at the world. She could have saved him from all of this but she hadn't. He decided on anger when she said she they were here to help him. They didn't understand he didn't need to be helped he could take care of himself. "My things are in the first drawer. I don't doubt this isn't a joke but no matter what promise your mother made, i'll be back here in a week. Two weeks at most." Keon said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:07 pm
He began to pack the others things taking great care to pack them so not to ruin anything. He shook his head as he listened. "Mom did promise your mother. But that isn't the only reason." He sighed and finished packing everything and looked at him. "Do you remember when we were young and you would stay alnight all the time with me." He shook his head. "You dont do you. Well maybe you should know that every day when you went back home mom would sit with me and tell me how, she didnt just have one son, she had two." He walked over to the door still carrying everything in his arms so Keon would have to. "Well, you were always like a son to her. We didnt find out that your mother died until recently, you know why?" He turned and looked at him with cool eyes. "We moved away because mom was getting to attached to you, wanted to keep you, and take care of you." He shook his head, "I havent went one day without hearing from her how much she misses her other son. For three years, every day she spoke about you. Both of us did. When we found out, it took us months to find you. Don't question her motives for taking you Keon. Its because she has always thought of you as her son."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff