Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:45 am
He sat the drinks and the chips in between them and sat down to with a smile he watched as Keon learned how to play. "Easy enough," he asked sweetly as he opened his soda and took a sip.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 pm
"Well i'm only playing against the computer on easy so yeah. I'm pretty sure your harder." Keon said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:23 pm
He smirked and shrugged a little. "A little bit maybe." He laughed sweetly as he leaned back in his chair and watched the other play for a little bit. It was nice, just sitting and enjoying the others company.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:00 pm
Keon gave Shen a small look that said, you know how to play this alot better than I do but he remained quiet. Keon put down the controller when he finished his battle and looked at Shen expectantly. "Are we going to play now?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:54 pm
He laughed happily and picked up his controller. "Sure, sure," he said happily. He started the game and waited for the other to start before he started playing."You know....I'm glad your here," he said looking at the screen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 pm
Keon began playing once the game started battling as furiously as he could with his lack of knowledge of the game. "Oh and why is that?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:42 pm
He took it easy on the other since it was his first time playing against him and smiled. "Because I really missed you a lot. I didn't even try to make friends when we moved away, I didn't care."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 pm
"You missed me because I was your only friend that is kind of sad, don't you think?" Keon questioned as he continued to play. He was surprised with himself, this was the most he had spoken to any one person in a very long time.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:03 am
He nodded, "yeah," he agreed. He had missed him for that reason and many others. "When I didn't have you as a friend I just stopped trying to make friends. Thats why I picked up the violin, it gave me a distraction."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:25 pm
"You could have just made friends, after all I wasn't your only friend before you left." Keon said still looking at the screen.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:15 pm
He shrugged as he looked at him. "I could have, but I just didnt want to." He continued to play as he sat beside the other and really enjoyed being with him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:17 pm
"Well then thats your fault." Keon said almost as if he didn't care. He did however cast a small glance to Shen, he was slightly glad that there had been no one to replace him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:23 am
He nodded and continued to play letting the conversation fall away. Her smiled as they played enjoying being with Keon. They had been away from each other so long he was just happy to have Keon back in his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:16 am
They sat and played for awhile in the quiet. Keon didn't mind the quiet, especially since he knew Shen was sitting near him. He would have though if he had been by himself, he was used to noise all around him. At the orphanage it was loud even at night. "I don't believe you...." Keon said after awhile. "You had to at least make another friend, someone in your classes that you talked to or a teacher..." Keon said peering over at Shen.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:07 pm
He looked over at Keon and smirked as he shook his head. "Whether you believe me or not, it's true. You remember how I was when I was younger. I was fine with sitting by myself and reading a book or something instead of having friends. Your the only friend I ever cared about having, and that never changed." He smiled and sat the controller down and stretched."What about you, didn't you make any friends Keon?"

((Sorry about the wait..))

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces