Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 pm
Keon wanted to yell wanted to scream at Shen to stop, everything still seemed surreal to him. Most of what was in his drawer was just clothing. He had very few things since he had moved to the orphanage, most of it broken by himself in a fit of rage. Keon didn't look up when Shen said that the promise wasn't the only reason for taking him in.

He finally looked up when he shook his head trying to convey that he didn't remember. He had been beat in the head a lot after his mother had died. Memories had been buried for safety to make sure he could keep them but now he couldn't bring them back maybe he had lost them for good hadn't been able to protect them by burying them. He didn't know and he didn't care now. He had stopped caring when no one had come to get him. Keon listened in awe as Shen said his mother had said she had two sons instead of just Shen.

Keon had been about to scream out that he was a liar when Shen said they hadn't found out until recently about his mother's death. He knew his father would have tried to contact them first to try and get rid of him they should have gotten a funeral notice. Cool eyes stopped him from screaming out though. "That was back when I was young, you knew me then." Keon said looking down hiding the confusion and pain in his eyes. When he looked up again his eyes held a cool anger that begged to be challenged. "You don't know me now."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 pm
He kept a cool and steady eye on the other, listening to his as he knew someone should have all those years ago. He just shook his head as he looked at him. "Your right Keon, that was you then and this is you now. And your right that I dont know you." He crouched down until he was in front of the other, eye level, he wanted so much to hug the other but knew that Keon would probably only get more angry at him if he did. So instead he offered him a sweet smile. "But I would like to," he whispered. "You just have to give me a chance," he stood up and walked back over to the door to leave the room.

His mom stuck her head back in the room with a smile. "Are you guys almost ready," she asked sweetly as she looked at each of them. "We have to get going soon. Everythings taken care of, I'll be waiting in the car okay?" She smiled when he nodded at her and then she took of, you could here her heels clicking down the hallway. He waited until the heels noise wasn't reaching him anymore before he turned back and looked at the other.

"Are you ready Keon," he asked as he motioned to the door. "I am when you are," he said as he adjusted everything he was carrying for the other.

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:02 am
Keon watched as Shen took in what he said. He seemed so cool about it, and in a way he wanted to rile that coolness make the other angry to see what he could get him to do. Anger was the easiest way to control people Keon had discovered. They did stupid mean things when angry and it was easy to predict what certain people would do. "You won't like what you find I've become I can guarantee that." Keon said.

Keon watched the woman walk out the door and down the hall he turned and walked back to the bed picking up his book that he had had a fit over earlier. "Well its now or later and if I get two weeks to be away from this place then I would like it to start sooner rather than later. I'm sure i'll have to fight the twins when I get back again." Keon said following Shen.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:13 am

He smiled lightly and nodded as he listened to the other. Then he turned and walked out of the room. Within a few minutes he was opening the trunk to his moms car. He loaded the things he had packed in the back and then sat in the back seat. He didnt know whether or not Keon would want to sit in the front seat, but decided since they were here for im, he should get to pick. He buckled himself up and leaned his head back against the headrest. His long blonde hair ruffled in the breeze that entered the vehicle from the opened windows around the.

No, he didnt know Keon now. But what he ahd said earlier was still true, he wanted to.

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 am
Keon followed Shen out of the building quietly contemplating what his new home for two weeks would be like. He watched Shen loads his small amount of things into the back of the car besides the book he was still holding. He wasn't going to let it go, not now, not ever. It would always be where he could find it. Seeing Shen sit in the back he made his way to the front seat assuming he was to sit there. He put on his belt buckle automatically like his mother had taught him too. As the car pulled away from the foster home Keon allowed himself a glance backward at it and for a moment he allowed himself to hope that this would be the last time he would see it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:55 am
He smiled when the other finally got in the car. He looked out the window and watched as everything went by, within about twenty minutes they were pulling into their home. It was a small home, but had a large yard. He sighed as he got out of the car and went to the trunk getting the others things out for him. He carried them around to the front door.

His mom got out to and waited until there were all in the front room before she turned and smiled at them. "Im going to order us some pizze, you show Keon around okay Shen?" She turned and went into the kitchen. You could here her talking on the phone.

He turned to the other and offered him a smile, "I'll show you to our room." He began to walk upstairs and turned into a bedroom. You could see a bathroom across the hall from it. He opened the door and stepped in. He had spent all yesterday cleaning and organizing. For now they would have to share a room, at least until his mom had the attic converted into a third bedroom like she had planned. He sat Keon's things on his bed for him and smiled. His mom had went out and bought the bed the day before, along with new sheets and pillows. "This is your bed, you have a trunk at the end. The dresser in the corner for your clothes and we have a big walk-in closet that we share. Mom says she's going to take you to get some clothes tomorrow. So, what do you think?" He sat on his own bed and laid back against his pillows as he sighed.

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:25 am
Keon watched aimlessly out the window as they headed to their destination, he looked but he wasn't really seeing anything. He was thinking already trying to figure out what he would be sent back for. He supposed it depended on how quickly she enrolled him in school. That always seemed to be the big one for foster parents to keep from adopting him. He snapped away from his thoughts when he heard the opening and closing of the car door behind him. He quickly unbuckled and got out. He wasn't impressed when he saw the house but he wasn't disappointed either. It just looked like another home one among the many millions.

He followed the two others inside not saying anything as Shen's mother said she was going to order pizza. Keon just nodded and followed once more when Shen said he was going to show him his room. He looked around the house as they went up stairs. He noticed there was quite a few things that he could end up throwing and breaking when he got angry. He didn't know why but in a rage he liked to try and break someone elses things probably to get them angry at him so he could control what they did. He still didn't understand why Shen's mother had adopted him with everything in his file, even with the promise it didn't make sense. He was a terror child even when he wasn't trying to be.

Keon looked around the room as Shen explained what was his and what they would be sharing. "Its cleaner and quieter than the foster home." Keon said. He didn't know quite what else to say, was he supposed to say it was nice. Maybe that he liked it already, he wasn't about to make that judgement when he hadn't even been in the house for ten minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:45 am
He nodded at the other, even when Keon had a bite in his voice he didn’t flinch or show any signs of reciprocating the anger that the other was putting on his shoulder. “Well, anything seems like it would be quieter than that place.” He shrugged and got up going to a mirror. He pulled his blonde hair up into a tight ponytail and picked up his reading glasses, sliding them on. He grabbed a book that he was familiar with and lay on his bed opening to the page he was on. But before he started reading he looked at the other, his warm brown eyes gazing over him. “Mom likes a clean house to” he said with a shrug. “Welcome home Keon,” he said quietly more to himself than to other as he started to read.

He figured Keon was probably already figuring out how long he would be here before he was sent back. The his mom yelled upstairs, What kind of toppings do you want on your pizza boys?"

He yelled back, "Hold on a sec." He looked over at Keon, "what kind of pizza do you like now?"

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 am
"It is that place is always loud even in the dead of night." Keon said watching as Shen went over to the mirror. He almost made a comment about his long hair but decided there was nothing really wrong with it. He ran a hand through his own short messy hair. It was surprisingly even in length considering he cut it himself. He had had long hair back when he first moved to the foster home, but when he had started fighting with the other kids it was a hassle so he had cut it. The foster 'mother' hadn't been so happy about that but he didn't care.

Keon walked to his bed laying on it. He felt tired and his jaw hurt, he could still taste that coppery taste from the blood. He was considering a nap when he heard Shen's mom yell up at them. Keon blinked when Shen asked him what type of pizza he liked now. Keon thought about it for a moment before he realized he didn't know. He hadn't had pizza in years and he didn't remember what he liked before so he shrugged. "Whatever." Keon said laying back down.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 am
He nodded. "It doesn't matter mom!," he yelled back and settled back into his bed and began to read. "Oh, I got an extra toothbrush and some toothpaste in the bathroom, I bought extra shampoo and body wash to. I already told you we're taking you clothes shopping tomorrow didnt I?" He shrugged and rolled over on the bed laying the book on his chest as he stared at the ceiling. He didnt really know how to deal with other kids. He hadn't fit in where they had moved to so he had closed off and stayed by himself. Now that he had someone to talk to he didnt know how to deal with it. "School doesnt start for another week, but we'll probably go and have you enrolled tomorrow before we go shopping." He sighed and rolled back over opening his book, he didnt like awkward silences.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 am
Keon had closed his eyes when Shen began to speak to him. Opening them he looked over at the other listening. "Yes I know were going clothes shopping." Keon said nodding when Shen asked if he had already told him they were going clothes shopping tomorrow. "Yay for school." Keon said rolling back over. "That makes it offically two weeks i'll start the countdown then shall I?" Keon said a bit sarcastically as he lay on his back one arm covering his eyes to block out the light so he could at least pretend to take a nap. He surprised himself when he found himself falling asleep quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 pm
He let a playfully smile come over his face when the other spoke of school in such a sarcastic way. This was definitely going to be an interesting time. He only hoped that the other would at least try to be happy with them. He shook his head when the other spoke of counting down how many days he would be here. But he didnt say anything about it, he looked peaceful as he nearly fell asleep. So He just turned over and began to read to give the other some quiet time to nap.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:42 pm
Keon fell completely falling asleep after Shen stopped talking to him. His arm slowly falling away from his eyes to over the edge of the bed. Keon gave a jerk but didn't wake up instead he just turned to the side pulling his arm back to his chest so his hand was up near his face. His other arm rested under him. In sleep his face had a softer tone to it especially since it was not contorted with anger and disappointment with those around him. He actually looked like a child now, almost like his younger self when he had slept sprawled out over the bed. However he no longer slept spread out across the whole bed now it was more of a guarded stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 pm
He stopped when he heard movement and a slow smile came over his face. There was the friend he remembered. But he wasn't that friend anymore, now he was an angry person. He only hoped he could show the other he was wanted some way. He had thought about him so much since he moved away and he regrets ever having left. He had missed his friend more than anything in the world. He closed his book quietly and climbed out of the bed. Very gently he grabbed an extra blanket and covered the other, making sure to be very careful not to wake him. He stepped back and went back to his bed, and began to read again. His mom came up and looked in the room.

"The pizza should be here in about twenty minutes," she whispered. He just nodded and she turned and left the room quietly. He settled back in bed and looked from his book to Keon every so often.

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 pm
Keon slept peacefully with the quiet, it had been so long since he had had this sort of quiet. Sweet dreams were brought to the surface and he dreamed of his past with Shen and their mothers playing in the park. He dreamed of the fun they had when he had spent the night. Keon gave a soft sigh when the blanket was laid over him snuggling into it. Keon still didn't stir when Shen's mother walked up the stairs and whispered about the pizza to her son, which was odd for him considering he had become a light sleeper. "Shen..." Keon breathed the others name in his sleep while Shen read.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff