Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:35 pm
"Then it should be easy to sneak them in and we can hide them in my clothes drawer I don't use the space." Keon said standing up. "Let's go now." Keon said leading again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:41 pm
He nodded and followed again, liking the fact that Keon seemed to finally be warming up to him.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 pm
Keon gave a glance at Shen smiling a bit. It was true he was warming up to the other boy, but one small thing could set him off. Keon pulled a cigarette pack out of his pocket. "Want one?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 am
He nodded, "yeah," and took on that Keon offered and lit it, then passed the lighter over to Keon. He smirked and looked around as they walked.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 pm
Keon gave a smirk as Shen lit his cigarette before handing him the lighter. Keon lit his own and wondered what Shen's mother would do if she found them right now with the packs of stolen cigarettes in his pocket and them both smoking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:44 pm
He smiled as they finally got to the house. He saw his moms car parked in the front and pulled out his bag from under the steps and opened it. "Just drop them in here, kay?"  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 pm
Keon quickly emptied his pockets into the bag. Once all the cigarette packs had been put into the bag, Keon put out his own cigarette. "Think she'll check us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 pm
He shrugged, "Doubt it, she doesnt really pay much attention, always to busy with work." He opened the door and stepped in holding it open for Keon.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:57 pm
"Better for us then." Keon said smirking as he walked into the house. "were home!" Keon called out. In a way he was wishing they would get caught maybe it would cause an argument.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm
He was glad that his mother never checked his bags, because it would only cause a fight. "Mom," he yelled right after Keon. Apparently, Keon, was starting to see this place as his home, and that small thought made him happy.

"Im doing work," he heard his mom yell from her office. I wont be out for a while, so order a pizza or something, I have to type up these reports by morning."

"Okay," he yelled, it had always irked him the way his mother focused more on work than anything else. It was why he had gotten to be such close friends with Keon when they were younger, his mom babysat him so often.

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:38 pm
Keon rolled his eyes as he heard Shen's mom yell that she was doing work and she wouldn't be out for awhile. 'Typical, ignore the child.' Keon thought. Keon just made his way upstairs and to his bedroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm
He shrugged his shoulders and followed Keon on up to their room and sat on the edge of the bed as he ran a hand through his hair. "She's normally really busy this time of year..."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:56 am
"It doesn't matter after all i'm used to not having adult supervision I don't need it." Keon said dumping the cigarettes from the bag onto his bed to organize and see exactly what he had grabbed and how many.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:32 pm
He nodded about that and sat on the bed watching Keon organize the cigarrettes. He smirked and slid to the floor reaching under his bed and tapping a floor board. He smirked, "I found a loose floorboard when we moved in, I use it to stash stuff. He reached in and pulled out a small box and opened it. He smiled and pulled the picture out. It was of him and Keon forever ago. He held it up to show Keon. "Its the only picture I have of us..."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:06 pm
Keon looked up as Shen said he had a loose floor board. Keon watched Shen withdraw the picture. Looking it over he slowly remembered when the picture had been taken. He could almost hear their child laughter in his ears. "I remember that." Keon said with a soft smile.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff