Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Sound of Madness Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 pm
User Image

Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast
Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything
I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**
So paranoid, watch your back

Oh my, here we go

Another lose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower
Quicksand's got no sense of humor
I'm still laughing like hell

You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe
You've been infected by a social disease
Well, then take your medicine

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night
You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

I'm so sick of this tombstone mentality
If there's an afterlife then it'll set you free
But I'm not gonna part the seas
You're a self-fulfilling prophecy

You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe
You've been infected by a social disease
Well, then take your medicine

You can sleep with a gun

You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up, when you gonna wake up and fight?

You can sleep with a gun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 pm
Monsters... thats what they call us. We monsters are stronger than humans, and we live longer too. We are those that possess the power of which no human will have access to. Our powers are passed down from generation to generation. The number of us increased slowly over time but there came a point when the humans became afraid of us. They started our capture and enslavement. If they couldn't be like us they would control us. They captured us and began to us for whatever they want.

Some humans thought this was cruel but in the end where ever you go, monsters are just tools. We always have been, only now we have no choice about the rest of our actions. Many liked being dominated and controlled, those that fought were killed. And I? I watched it all happen. My kind were the few of those that felt they had to resist. I watched helplessly as my family died, the humans had created a device to bypass anything we could throw at them. My kind is now rare or so I have been told. The devices that were created rarely used now, or if they are they are used for other purposes.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 pm
User Image

This is my current place of residence. I live with many others in the bottom of what many call the Colosseum. I have my own separate cell, away from all the fighters. I haven't been in a fight for months now, and I've barely recovered from the fights they had tossed me in. They've decided to stop doing that to me now, I won't fight. I refuse, they want me to use my voice and I refuse. They beat me, I still refused. They could cause me all the pain they wanted but I would not use my strength, my heart, my abilities.

Its where I rest now gag in my mouth, arms chained behind my back. Leather strapping my arms to my sides and my legs beneath me. I can hear the door open, heavy wood inches or feet thick. I never know, they blindfold me when they move me, if they move me. Someone has a large coin purse, I can hear the coins jingle happily with each step, gold I believe. I can also hear the heavy footsteps of the slightly over weight fight manager who also handles a lot of selling of 'monsters' of all kinds. I can't figure out what hes doing down here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:16 pm
Puppetmaster: Alikia-neechan
My Birth Cirtificate Shows I Am: Kaelin
Who I Was: will fill in as time goes
Who I Am: will fill in as time goes
Job description: Monster/companion/slave
What People Can't Accept: Uke
What The Mirror Shows: User Image

Your character is a weapons trader who is looking for a slave to help protect him. Or at least that is what he lets on. He will find Kaelin in the underneath of the Colosseum and purchase him. Kaelin will need to wear a collar at all times no exceptions.

Puppetmaster: Xavianus
My Birth Certificate Shows I Am: Liyos Valkiran IV
Who I Was: Smuggled to safety during the times of monster capturing, Liyos managed to situate himself as an arms dealer for most of his life. Secretly, though, the cross that he 'bears' is his own lycanthropy, and the technology to withhold it.
Who I Am: Somewhat stubborn, Liyos has a sense around him that he is a much more dominating person than he is caring.
Job description: Weapons dealer.
What People Can't Accept: Seme
What The Mirror Shows: User Image

[You must fill this out and send it to me with the title Flamin Hot. After you are accepted you must make the first post.]

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 pm
"Are you sure you wouldn't want anyone else?" Though slightly aggravated that he was losing a promising fighter--if he could only break him--the manager had his eyes on the prize: the large change purse that was within his grasp. "I'm sure there are others who would be to your lik--"

A hand shot out to stop him from speaking, with the purse slipping from between its fingers. "I'm fine with him." His amber eyes leering at the form before him. "Now then, unbind him."

"But... you know that he can--"

"Slave, if you wish to have a place outside of here... I would advise you to try nothing when he unbinds you." His outstretched hand came back to graze upon the giant cross he carried. "Nod if you understand that."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 pm
Kaelin was quite surprised when he heard the footsteps stop at his cell. I open my eyes curiously as to find out what is going on. Perhaps a new tournament buyer wants to check me out to see what bets he can place on me. I'm surprised to see a man quite well off, his clothes giving him the impression that he is someone important that you do not want to mess with. They're talking now, something about someone to the man's liking. The man's amber eyes catch me off guard as he silences the manager saying hes fine with me.

Why would he want me, i'm useless to him. I won't fight for him if thats what hes hoping. I refuse to do that, the amounts of scars on my body can attest to that. Try anything...what would I try? My voice hasn't been used in years, I don't even know if it stills works, I nod anyway showing my understanding. The guard to the side of my cell unlocks it and walks in as the manager motions to him. He walks over to me, I can see in his eyes that he wants to kick me. Hes predijice against monsters. He removes the gag from my mouth and I cough before he begins to unbind the rest of me.

"I'm useless to you, I refuse to fight." I croak out in my unused voice surprise that it works.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:15 pm
His hand moved outright towards Kaelin, a finger drawing him closer. "Now then, all the money I promised you is in that bag." Though his voice was commanding, Liyos had no real threat to any around him, yet. "I wish to never see your face again, sir. I have acquired what I had come here for, so I now wish to leave with my prize."

For just a moment, it seemed something sparkled within the man's mouth, a fang perhaps? Yet, just as quick as it came, it left Liyos' mouth as the weapon merchant turned back towards his new 'pet,' and slipped forward to slide his hand around Kaelin's neck. "I have the perfect necklace for you, boy. Hold still."

Sliding the hand back into his jacket pocket, Liyos drew out a collar with a cross upon it, and attached it to Kaelin, along with a leash. "Now come... follow closely, we are to leave this place at once." Once more, the sparkle flickered in the weapon merchant's mouth, as a slight hint of urgency came across his voice.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:25 pm
Kaelin swallowed a bit as the man's hand moved towards him. He was surprised when he was still bought. The manager bowed out knowing it was time for him to disappear. Kaelin looked confused as he thought he saw a fang like those in his own mouth. He gave a gasp as the man's hand slid around his neck. He expected to suddenly find itself in his hair as he was yanked up. So he was quite surprised as a collar was latched around his neck.

He brought a hand up to touch the collar curiously. He was surprised to feel the cross and he wasn't surprised as a leash was latched to his collar. Kaelin stood up as the man said they were to leave at once. He gave a soft groan as his muscles stretched as they had not been out of the same position for a couple days. He followed his new master silently although curious.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 pm
Silence crept between them as Liyos drew his slave close to him as they wound through the corridors till the entered upon the streets. The moon hung over so low that it seemed that it would fall on them at any moment. "Tonight we stay here." Though more words wanted to leave his mouth, the weapons dealer stayed silent.

Sparkling under the street lamps, was droplets of blood that came from his mouth. It didn't phase the black haired man one bit. Sandy stones passed by them for a few blocks, as he directed them towards the closest inn -- The Sleeping Lion. "I always hume's names for things." The comment came from nowhere, lingered int he air as an afterthought, even as Liyos peered at his newly acquired gift. "You look like you need some food, would you like something to eat?" Though the words seemed gruff, he had meant them to be somewhat more nurturing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 pm
Kaelin was surprised as he was pulled closer. Kaelin was curious if the man meant that they were staying in this town or if in some little place they were walking past. He wasn't surprised to find them coming up to an Inn he had heard many buyers say they were staying at. He wondered where he would be sleeping and what he would be required to do by his new master who he still knew nothing about.

He was snapped out of his thoughts at his master's words. Was the man suggesting that he wasn't exactly human. He peered at his master his own violet eyes meeting his master's golden ones trying to read the man. Kaelin diverted his gaze when he was asked if he wanted food. He quickly tried to remember the appropriate response. "Only if my master sees it fit to grace me with it." Kaelin said a bit unsure. His voice still hoarse from years of no use.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 pm
An amber eye twitched in slight annoyance. He knew he would have to get used to that new word, but it just didn't seem appropriate for him to be called it. "I asked you a question, and I wish for you to answer it on your own accord. Do you want food or not? Because I won't ask again." Sliding his hand back into his pocket once more, Liyos drew out a few rare coins, only to place them on the counter. "A private place, if you will." He did not look at the innkeeper. "I wish to be left alone tonight - though some dinner brought up would be great."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:59 pm
"I would like some food master." Kaelin said quickly realizing the answer he had given wasn't what his master had wanted. He quickly answered the question he had been asked. Kaelin caught sight of the coins as they passed hands. He was a bit impressed by them.

"Are you taking it up with you or do you want it in a pen like others?" the Inn keeper questioned as he picked up a key from a board. "Its in the back of the house. No one goes back there but the maids and anyone else you see fit to join you." the inn keeper said.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:02 am
Though ready to answer without thinking, Liyos took a moment to sort through exactly what the innkeeper had said. "He is coming with me." The tone he had conveyed the fact that it should have been known to everyone that he was going to take him along. "And what might tonight's dinner be, sir?"

A trickle of blood finally stained his lips, falling down to his chin. It seemed as though the crimson that had sparkled outside was truly from Kaelin's master.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 am
"Tonight's dinner consisted of Venison with mashed potatos." The Inn keeper said as he nodded about Liyos said he was taking Kaelin to his room with him. Kaelin caught sight of the blood and reacted on instinct moving closer to his master he licked up the blood off Liyos' chin.

"Well if that isn't a pretty sight." a whore said walking up to them. "Whats a cute man like you doing hanging with an animal like that?" she questioned glaring at Kaelin.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 am
Nodding to the food choice, Liyos was caught off guard by not only the blood being licked of fhis cheek, but by the whore's statement and question. "I'd rather have an animal then scum like you." Words poured out of his mouth before they were even filtered properly.

It was at that moment Liyos knew if he didn't fix something, he would have to leave earlier than he wanted to. "I mean, your services are what I'm interested in, as you see..." He placed his cross on the ground and moved swiftly to the whore, his arms wrapping around her from behind, with his mouth pushed against her neck.

"...you do not excite me as much as a man could." Liyos' hands made their way across her body provocatively, groping where he could just to tease her. "So I would like it, if you could leave me alone?" And just like that, he was back over by the innkeeper, his cross back upon his back, and his pet close by.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff