Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Sound of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:19 pm
Nodding to his pet, Liyos motioned for him to take it. "Alright. When the morning comes, we'll get you some clothes to match it..." HIs voice drifted off for a moment, his mind somewhere else. "...But I want you to carry the sword with you at all times. You understand that, Kae?"

It seemed as though the master had a nickname for his pet, one that he liked a lot. "So now... Haven't you wondered why you were purchased?" His tongue ran across the fangs within his mouth as he wandered over to gather up some of the food and split it between the two. "And don't worry about manners; eat to your heart's content."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 pm
Kaelin nodded when he was told that he want the sword to be carried with him at all times. He wouldn't use it but he would carry as pertaining to his master's orders. He was surprised by the shortening of his name. "I do wonder, master especially when you knew I was of no use." Kaelin said as he sat down on the ground taking the food offered to him. He ate seeing as he was hungry and had not eaten in days.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 pm
"Well, I share something very much in common with you, Kae." His eyes brightened considerably. "You see, I may look like the humes you've seen, but I'm different." A flicker of a light, and it seemed that the man's body was engulfed ina black flame, burning fur onto his skin. "I'm a lycan."

Liyos chuckled a little, his fangs glinting slightly, before he went over to his cross and pulled out a small vial. "I was given a recipe for a small potion to make me look like a hume - but it's weakened by the full moon, which is why I have to stay the night in a private place." Gulping down the potion, his body began to revert back to normal, though without his clothing. "And you see... There's just something about you that called my name, and I just had to have you, Kae."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 am
Kaelin looked up as Liyos spoke, he was a bit confused as to what his master was saying. Kaelin's eyes widened considerably when he saw Liyos transform. "A lycan, but they were lumped in with the monsters." Kaelin exclaimed. "You had to get me, i'm still a pet and you, like one of us. Your free. How can you say that your like me?" Kaelin exclaimed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:36 am
"Do you call living in a hume body free? I can't just roam the lands, you know. I have to make a living." His eye twitched slightly. "Be grateful that I wanted you. You are free, to an extent." Liyos' hand caressed Kaelin's cheek, before he started eating himself. "Enjoy your meal, because it will have to last us for at least a day - I need to get us to the checkpoint tomorrow, and that's about a two day walk."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:15 am
Kaelin wasn't sure what to say. He couldn't figure out what to say he just knew he felt angry that there was a way for his master to hide who and what he was and live a life of luxury while he lived the life of a slave. 'Freedom - the power to exercise choice and make decisions without constraint.' Kaelin listed off in his head. No he was not free. "I've gone days without food master, I will be fine." Kaelin said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 am
A myriad of things traveled through the weapon dealer's head as he ate in silence. Though he had portrayed what he wanted to his pet he knew deep down there was going to be a stand off dealing with it somewhere in the future. Liyos had nodded in response to Kaelin's statement, sated to what he had heard.

The food disappeared slowly, with silence echoing from Kaelin's master.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:41 pm
Kaelin remained in silence also as he finished eating. He didn't know what to say, not that he really needed to. After all it was the masters job to start a conversation if they wanted one.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 pm
Putting down the last of his food, Liyos stared at the cross he had always carried. "So where are you from, Kae?" His eyes were slightly saddened. "Or were you raised here?" It seemed to come out of nowhere, but something within his stature seemed to portray an innocent thought that wished to come across.

"And... how long did they keep you in that desolate piece of existence that you called home?" His fangs grew longer with each word, as his eyes went darker.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:47 pm
"I'm from the east where the monster rebellion took place. They kept me in the Colosseum for a couple of years. Before that I was kept in an underground training facility, master." Kaelin answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:50 pm
"And now, do you enjoy being in a place other than the coliseum?" His eyes scanned his pet intensely, just to see his reaction. "Or would you have rather be there again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:54 pm
"It doesn't matter where I go, master. I'll be treated the same where ever I am." Kaelin said not bothering to look up. "Whether it be here with you or back where I came from I will continue to refuse to use my voice." Kaelin continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:18 am
Liyos' hand came up to caress Kaelin's cheek. "I never will ask you to use your voice." His eyes seemed a little gentler this time. "If there ever is a time that it's needed, I'd rather use my own skills to protect you - just something about the way you are that makes me want to do it." A small grin echoed forth, before that hand slid around to the back of the weapon dealer's pet's head, and pulled him forth into an embrace.

Lips collided in that brief moment, as the lycan's eyes stared forward in earnest warmth. A tongue seemed to snake out and dance along its fellow's lips,, pleading for a partner to keep it from being solitary.

In a time long ago, Liyos would have never wanted to kiss, let alone be kissed. Yet, the time he put himself under the cover of a hume re[ressed every satiable moment for him, locking him deep within a cavern of misery. Kaelin only seemed to brighten that dark corridor, even as he seemed distant.

Perhaps at some point, he could stop the whole master thing, and have him as an equal. That would have to be when they got away from here - as he knew something was going to go down.

It was did whenever he started to settle even for just one night.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:32 am
Kaelin was surprised as Liyos said he would not ask him to use his voice. Never had anyone not told him to use his voice. It was almost strange to hear his master say that he would protect him or that he even wanted to. Especially when all he had ever heard was that his life was expendable.

Kaelin's eyes widened as he suddenly found himself lip locked with his master. It was the first time he had ever been kissed, unless you counted his mother when he was very little. He was quite taken aback that he gasped as he felt Liyos' tongue brush against his lips causing him to give entrance.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:50 pm
Pressing forward with his tongue, Liyos began to envelop himself within the sensations of the kiss. His concentration flickered within the moments, making his body shift back into its wolf form. Those fangs he so admired bean to graze along the lips with an interest of pleasure.

Yet, even as the moment seemed great, the lycan realized he was in his true form and pulled back masking himself slightly. Clearing his throat, Liyos stared at the ground instead of at Kaelin. "Perhaps... we should try to get some rest..."

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff