Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Sound of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:31 am
Arare sensing the hostility released her human guise completely so the man before them could see she wasn't human either. She moved however to block Kaelin from view. "He's right were not humans it wouldn't be wise to mess with us," Arare growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:35 am
The cherry flared as a grin crossed his face. "Ah! Great to see fellow Kalans." Though Aiton spoke like he himself was a 'monster' it wasn't the case. In reality, he was just a midget hume.

Liyos quirked an eyebrow at the man. "Fellow Kalans..?"

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:36 am
"yes, yes fellow Kalans..." Arare said hitting Liyos with a spatula to keep him from speaking further and ruining anything. "Sir, what pray tell are you doing?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:42 am
"Ridding our perfect world of those soulless, honorless beings." His fingers played with the bombs. "Their screams are always so much fun!" An evil glint reflected itself in Aiton's eyes as he noticed the dead innkeeper. "It seems ye got a catch. How did he squirm?"

Liyos' eye twitched as his face finally returned to normal. Not only did he now have a headache, but his stomach was turning. Bolting over to the bathroom, the lycan began to evacuate his stomach.

"The 'ell wrong with him?" Aiton questioned.

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:42 am
"Weak stomach, doesn't handle blood well." Arare suppllied. "Is there more you need from us sir?" she asked as Kaelin moved to sit up, placing himself in Aiton's view.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:47 am
Staring at the Vanteerian, Aiton's eyes glimmered. "My my, what a beautiful face." Moving as fast as his small body could, the dwarf caressed Kaelin's cheek and kissed his hand. "May I ask fer yer name, Milady?" He had totally ignored Arare.  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:50 am
"My names is Kaelin, but I am not a female." Kaelin said blushing furiously. Arare couldn't help but laugh loudly at that. She couldn't blame the man Kaelin with his long hair and soft features, he really did look like a girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 am
Blinking a few times, the dwarf shook his head. "That is not possible. This precious lady cannot be a man. You see, I am not attracted to men!"

Liyos, done with praying to the porcelain god, overheard Arare's laughter and Aiton's comment, causing him to bust the door down and leap towards the dwarf. "DON'T TOUCH KAE!"

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 am
Kaelin flushed deeper as Aiton insisted he was a woman. "I assure you sir, Kaelin is indeed male." Arare insisted. Both 'monsters' jumped as the door to the bathroom door (which was already broken) burst open. Kaelin's eyyes widened as he heard Liyos yell not to touch him. Arare knowing better quickly moved out of Liyos' range.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:01 am
Barreling through, Liyos managed to stumble over the spatula and fall right into the crotch of his pet. Any words that were mumbled by the lycan were strangled by where his had had landed.

Aiton just stared blankly, wondering what exactly was going on.

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:01 am
Kaelin's eyes widened and he jumped as he suddenly found Liyos' head in his lap. "Oh thats where that went," Arare said picking up the spatula.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:05 am
Shaking his head to the situation, Aiton sighed to himself. Here he was attempting to win the heart of this luscious lady, and this...this...fiend had to just embarrass himself. "Miss... Would you like some help?"

Dazed, the lycan just stayed where he was.

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:07 am
"I told you i'm not a girl!" Kaelin protested moving away from both men making Liyos hit his head on the bed. Arare was next to Kaelin as he began moving making sure he didn't injure himself further.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:11 am
Liyos groaned as he fell further and hurt himself again. "Ugh..." His head rang like a cathedral's bell, annoying him further. "You know what... I don't care... Can we please get out of here?" Grunting, the lycan gathered his things in frustration and moved towards the door. "And someone please lead the midget away from me?"

Furious at the wolfman's blatant remark, Aiton flicked out one of his bombs and threw it towards Liyos, "I'll have you know, I am not a midget! I am a goblin!"

Xavianus Takiyan

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces