Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Sound of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:20 am
Arare nodded helping Kaelin stand. Both noticed the bomb Aiton threw at the same time. Kaelin made a move towards it intending to take whatever damage it was going to deal out, he hated seeing others hurt. Arare however stopped him and thrust her hand out at the small bomb. The thing suddenly dismantled. "That is enough!" she scolded the two men. "You two have just met and don't even know each other's names and yet here you are fighting like siblings with Kaelin injured. You should be ashamed."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:32 am
"Can we leave..." Apparently someone doesn't like to listen, as Liyos stared out the door at the many fires upon the building. Realization kicked in, as his eyes shot wide. "Um...guys... the building is...on fire!!!!"

Aiton, ready to apologize to Arare for his behavoir, blinked and chuckled nervously. "Oh...yeah... I forgot about that." Creaking echoed throughout the room, as the building itself began to feel the effects of the fire. "I do believe we should listen to him... Let's get out."

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:40 am
"Well, this is bloody wonderful you just happened to forget that you set the building on fire." Arare growled. "Come on Kaelin, we have to get out of here," Arare said pulling the boy out with her.

"No let me stay in here." Kaelin said.

"What are you insane?!" Arare gasped as she continued pulling him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:43 am
"I'm sorry miss, it had slipped my mind when I thought I saw more of them vermin runnin' 'round here." Aiton had been genuinely sorry for what he had done, but Liyos hadn't been paying attention.

Hearing that Arare was having a slight issue, the lycan had moved back into the room to look at Kaelin. "Come on... it's not safe, Kae... Let's leave."

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:45 am
"No I want to stay in the fire." Kaelin said pulling against Arare.

"You can't dear you'll get killed." Arare said not letting go but she did look to Liyos for help.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:49 am
Liyos moved to grab Kaelin's other arm. "Let's go Kae... We need to get out before the building collapses on us." The creaking of the building increased in magnitude. "I don't want to carry you out, Kae."  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:52 am
"Its better form me to stay in the building," Kaelin insisted trying to get the two to understand as they pulled him out. He could already feel the smoke of the fire running through his wounds soothing the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:56 am
Almost growling at his pet, LIyos tried to take a deep breath, only to start coughing. "Kae... Can't.... Listen to your master right now... Let's get out before we all get killed."  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:01 am
Kaelin frowned but allowed himself to be pulled out no matter how much he wanted to stay in the fire. He desperately want to be healed but his 'master' had ordered him to listen so he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:14 am
As they finally got Kaelin to leave, the trio left without even thinking of Aiton. He watched them and kept close, wondering if they had just forgotten about him.

The flames of the building licked against the walls as they navigated through the smoke filled rooms, making the trek more difficult than it was when they had first arrived. Thanks to Aiton, they had seen a few dead bodies strewn around, each one with a horrific stare towards them. The 'goblin' seemed to grin in accomplishment as they finally exited to see half the town ablaze - the dwarf having taken himself to be a one man wrecking crew.

"What the..." Coughing a few more times, Liyos stared in awe at the destruction that lay about him. The chaos that attacked them was that only comparable to the fires of hell.

"They deserved to die..."

"Shut it!" The pistol was aimed at Aiton, anger flaring within the weapon dealer's eyes. "No one deserves to die like this!"

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:07 pm
Kaelin breathed deeply inhaling the smoke as they moved towards the exit of the building. It burned but at the same time he could feel the ashes working into his wounds. He gave a soft groan as he was pulled into the open air. He quickly noticed when he was released after they were outside; when both Liyos and Arare released his arms. He looked back to the burning building as the three fought.

"Knock it off both of you!" Arare yelled. Kaelin looked back at the three checking to see if they were watching him. They weren't and he walked back into the building. Once inside he relished in the way the fire brushed against his skin.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff