Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[M]We Must Do What We Must(Need 3 Pandas/3 Owners Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:50 pm
PLOT

Pandas have always been cute, and adorable, and very likable. But they have also been endangered. They've been hunted, killed, and have poor reproductive systems. Now, in 1215, there are only a few pandas left, and even though there are so few, they are sold-when they can be caught-as pets.

What you do not know, is that these pandas, all pandas, have two forms, instead of one. They usually keep their usual form, however, it seemed to them that it was time to reveal their second form. Their second form, is a human. As unbelievable as it sounds, it is completely true. In the dying species's race for existence, somewhere along the way, the newest, and last males have become able to bare children.

With hope, they are allowed to be captured and brought to the special stores for pet pandas, the four male panda bears carrying a heavy burden on their shoulders. They must impregnate themselves and continue the existence of the pandas. All by themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 pm
RULES

EVERYONE
1. No godmodding
2. No chat speak
3. Proper grammar
4. Two sentences at the least
5. No: *walks in* Hi.
6. Be as literate as you can
7. Keep it in PMs people. you know what I mean
8.PM me your profile
9. Tell Me Which Guild You Saw This In

OWNERS

1. Do not immediately jump them when they're human.
2. You CAN NOT be okay with impregnation right from the bat
3. You CAN be a pervert/have perverted thoughts
4. Have SOME restraint
5. Have a slight conscience

PANDAS
1. You MAY try and seduce your owner
2. You MAY tease him
3. You MAY be reluctant to be doing this
4. You MAY NOT have already had sex in your life
5. Do not change into a human BEFORE you're in the house or BEFORE the morning after you're adopted, stay a panda.

BixXxOhxXxMy

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:52 pm
Character Sheets

OWNERS

Quote:
Name:
Hates:
Personality:
BIO:
Appearance:
Feelings On The Panda:
S/S:
(Seme, Seke)
Your Puppet Master:

PANDAS
Quote:
My Title sad Name)
The Summers I Have Been On This Earth:(Age; between the ages of thirteen and twenty)
What I can Not Help But Need:(Likes)
What I can Not Help But Push Away:(Hates
What Makes Me, Me:(Personality)
What the Earth Has Given Me:(BIO)
What I Was Blessed:(Appearance, preferably, with some type of indication that you're a panda.
My Feelings About the Assignment:(Eager, Unwilling, Scared-isn't sure what he's supposed to do but sure that it won't be pleasant, Neutral-in other words you're expecting nothing good, nothing bad, and have a spacey, nonchalant feeling about your duty-.)
U/S/S: (Uke, Seke, Seme)
Your Puppet Master:

The FEELINGS OF THE PANDAS(picture suggestions)

Eager

Unwilling

Scared

Neutral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 pm
CHARACTERS

OWNERS

Name: Aniella Stone
Hates: Bullies, Vegetables
Personality: Aniella is usually rather blank and blunt with his words, he'll say whatever is on his mind and he isn't afraid to express himself. If his interest is peaked(usually with cute, helpless things), he'll tease the object of sudden affection. He will stop at almost nothing to get what he wants.
BIO: Aniella was raised in a very strict environment, and was never very fond of his parents. He is the third Aniella in his family, and would have inherited millions of dollars if he hadn't ditched them to go start a new life in Japan. There, he discovered adorable things and sweets. Now, he lives in an apartment my himself with a pet mouse named Blue. Original, no?
Appearance:User Image
Feelings On The Panda: Intrigued, Curious
S/S: Seme
Puppet Master: ukeyaoilover

PANDAS

"]My Title: Kai Kazu
The Summers I Have Been On This Earth: 16
What I can Not Help But Need: bamboo shoots, sweet things, fruit, coloring.
What I can Not Help But Push Away: bitter foods, mean people, and loud noises.
What Makes Me, Me: I am timid, easily scared, slow to trust but very playful.
What the Earth Has Given Me: I was born the runt of me and my twin. Because I was smaller my parents didn't think I would survive very long. Its because of this they gave me up to the humans to be sold as a pet.
What I Was Blessed:User Image (Normal black and white)
My Feelings About the Assignment: Scared-isn't sure what he's supposed to do but sure that it won't be pleasant
U/S/S: Uke
Your Puppet Master: Alikia Tsuki

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:14 pm
Kai paced around his cage on all fours. He had been left in this room in this cage for hours. He was terrified of what was going to happen to him. His parents had told him he was going to save his kin because he was special. He didn't understand what he would be doing but he knew that it was the first time his parents had been even remotely proud of him. He paced around the cage some more giving a small cry begging to get out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 pm
A purple haired male perused the pet shop, eyeing the collars dully.
'I shouldn't get the little guy blue... He's already named Blue so...' he thought to himself, a hand coming up to feel a purple collar with red X's on it. 'Maybe purple...' he mused, tilting his head to the side.

One of the shop keepers looked to the cage, before he rolled his eyes.
"Hey, Yokimori, the panda is making noise again." he said, looking back to his newspaper, sipping at his water. The purple male paused at this, his eyes moving to the shop keeper.
'...Panda?' he had heard that the animal was starting to be sold as pets now... He had thought it was just a rumor. Odd that one would be sent to such a small town...

"What- Again?" the said man sighed, before coming from behind the counter and walking somewhere into the back. "Calm down, little guy, it's alright..." he heard him coo. After a moment, the man slipped the collar from the hook and approached the desk. Slapping the item on the counter, he made the man jump to attention.

"1 yen." the other said, holding out his hand for the money.
"You said there was a panda?" the male said, eyes focussed on where the other man had left.
"Oh? Yeah. We just got him. My money?"
"... Is it... Cute?" the man behind the counter blinked.
"...Er... What?" the male was staring back at the shop keeper with a light blush on his cheeks, his expression blank, serious. "Um... Yeah, it's pretty cute."
"... I'll take it." the male, Aniella said quietly. "And this."

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 pm
Kai hushed himself as the man came in again as he heard Kai's small cries of him begging to get out of the cage. He heard the man tell him to calm down but how could he when he was so enclosed. He had lived in the jungle for so long. He started crying softly again when the man left the room. Not loud enough for him to come back but loud enough Kai could hear his own cry.

He had been about to cry out again when two men walked back into the room. Both of them he had never seen though one was wearing the uniform like the other man had. The newer one had purple hair and smelled nice. Kai moved quickly to the furthermost corner of the cage timidly. If he had a tail longer than the little puffball, it would have been curled under him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 pm
Once his eyes laid upon the shivering, small creature, Aniella's want for it grew, though his blank expression didn't change.
"Here he is." the shop keeper said, walking over to the cage and unlocking it. "He's worth 8,913.09 yen. Are you sure you want him?"

"Yes. Why would I change my mind?" Aniella replied, watching as the other tried to coax the animal out.
'What a cute thing... I wonder if Blue will like him?' he thought.

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:09 pm
Kai gave a small cry as the cage was opened. He pressed himself further against the corner of the cage, it was like he was trying to escape between the small space between the bars. He was too scared to translate the words being said. He gave a growl as hands reached into the cage to pull him out. As soon as the hands got close enough he lurched clamping down on the hand in front of him. The shop keeper yelled out in pain and Kai let go retreating back into the corner scared more.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:06 am
"s**t!" the shop keeper jumped back, angry red marks now on the hand he was cradling, before he glared at the panda. "******** thing!" he spat, before he looked over his shoulder at Aniella. "I suppose you don't want it now, right?" only to be brushed aside as the purple haired male walked in front of the opened cage. "Hey, be careful! Didn't you just see what happened?!" he was blatantly ignored.

Aniella stared at the shivering animal, his expression blank as he took in it's scared form.
"... If you want to get out of this place, you need to come with me." he said blandly. "Unless you want to die in here. No one else is going to pay such an expensive price for you."

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 pm
Kai gave a small whine inching out a bit from his corner towards the purple haired man. "We can sedate him if you want, he won't wake up until later." the shop keeper said. Kai gave a snarl he had been sedated when they had shipper him here and he didn't like it. He didn't move back to the corner though, he sat on his haunches looking at the man before him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:09 pm
Aniella didn't even look at the other man, his blank eyes focused on the panda.
"That won't be necessary." he said, before he stood straight, turning away from the animal, walking towards the door. "Come on. Hurry up or I'm leaving you." he informed the animal.

If it didn't come, he would simply buy the color and get back to Blue. If it did, he would buy both it and the collar and get back with a new pet. Either way, was acceptable.

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:29 pm
Kai gave a small whine and quickly followed out of the cage. He was cautious as he stepped out a bit scared of the shop keeper. Kai quickly ran to the purple haired man colliding into the back of the man's legs. Kai gave a cry of surprise and a bit of pain. He had slid across the floor, un able to stop himself. Kai wasn't very big so he didn't hurt the man, he was ruffly the size of a full grown Beagle dog.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 pm
The male paused at the light impact, before he looked down in boredom, his lids low as he accessed the situation.
"...Hm" he muttered. "Clumsy thing, aren't you?" he commented, before he continued to walk to the door, pushing it open and walking through, before he held it open for the animal. "Come on, I don't have all night."

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 pm
Kai followed all be a bit slowly. He was scared to go outside, everything was so different in the world out there. Kai sat down at the door and gave a small cry. He was scared and was going to let the man know so. His eyes watching the man trying to convey his feelings.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff