Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[M]We Must Do What We Must(Need 3 Pandas/3 Owners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:53 pm
Aniella, who had just taken the pancake batter out of the cupboard, almost dropped it in shock at the boy's words.

"Im... Impregnate?" he questioned. But- he was male. That was obvious enough. Perhaps it was another special thing about the panda- Whatever.
'This- This isn't even a normal anime- this is the kind of anime that's locked behind the Adult Section!' he thought, his face heating up furiously.

Aniella absently tsked at Blue for his chittering, making the mouse, huff in annoyance.
"I... See... How... old are you?"

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:01 am
"I've seen 212 full moons in my life time which is about 16 winters." Kai said a bit proudly. "Mom and dad didn't think I would make it this long. I'm the smallest in the litter by alot. My twin brother is about three times the size of me." Kai continued. "What does impregnate mean?" he questioned softly turning the conversation back to whatever the mission was that he was supposed to complete.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:39 am
'So he's sixteen...' he thought to himself. 'He should know what 'impregnate' means...'

"Ah- Well..." he hesitated, taking out a knife to begin to chop up some of the fruits he'd pulled out. "...It's when..."

He couldn't explain it to someone so innocent.
"...I'll tell you another time. Come here..." he faltered. Did the little guy have a name? "...I want you to tell me if any of these fruits look appetizing."

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:00 am
Kai watched as Aniella processed the information he had given to him about his age. He wondered if humans had a different way of telling how old they were. Kai flinched back a bit when he saw the knife but stopped when Aniella began to explain the answer to his question. "But shouldn't I know sooner rather than later, I need to help save my kin." Kai said softly. Kai moved closer as he was beckoned. "They smell really good but I like melons the best."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:10 am
"Melons... I have one or two." he muttered to himself, momentarily abandoning the cutting board to once again go into the fridge. "Try one of the fruits up there if you'd like."

He really didn't want to think about impregnation. Because if he thought about it, he'd think of... that. And if he thought about that, then he'd think about the young boy behind him, and id he thought about the young boy... Well that started the process all over again.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm
Kai watched curiously as Aniella moved to the cold box once more. Moving closer to the counter he looked at the fruits that were cut up. Picking up a green colored one he carefully sniffed it and then took a bite. "Yum!" he said suprised at the tangy flavor of the stiff fruit. (Apple)  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am
Aniella looked up from the fridge, and hummed in consideration as he saw the boy eat the slice of Granny Smith.
__.__.__.__.

A little later on, Aniella was setting down the small breakfast he had made. Sliced fruit; Fruit Biscuits; pan fried potatoes; two omelets; a small side of bamboo, and two cups of orange juice. He'd have to test the waters on what the little thing could eat.
"Here," he said as he sat down. "Try some of it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:26 pm
Kai gave a soft hum of contentment at the taste of the apple as he continued to nibble on it, his ears twitched slightly. Kai continued to follow Aniella around the kitchen as the man cooked asking questions here and there about the items in the kitchen. Everything was quite curious to him. Quite a few things that Aniella cooked smelled quite good others however smelled weird to him. "Of what, what would you like me to try?" Kai questioned softly moving to stand next to Aniella unsure what else to do.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:33 pm
Aniella chuckled.
"Any of it. I just want to see what you can eat."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm
Kai looked curiously at the food once more, everything was so different. Carefully and gingerly Kai picked up a piece of a biscuit. He sniffed at it before he picked a piece off and stuck it into his mouth. "Its soft." he exclaimed surprised his ears twitching.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 pm
"Hmm..." Aniella murmured, nodding every now and then as the panda ate, staring blankly at the other. Unconciously, he licked his lips, eyes darting from his lips to his ears every now and then instead of just his face.

After a while, Blue began to scratch at Aniella's shoulder, squeaking in annoyance at being ignored.
"Hold on, Blue. The boy's still eating."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm
Kai began to nibble on the rest of the food. He liked most of it except for the yellow thing that looked like a giant bamboo piece folded in half. He really liked the fruit and thee bamboo, the other things he would eat occasionally but he liked fruit and bamboo better. "Kai." Kai chirped when Aniella called him boy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 pm
"Kai...?" Aniella repeats, before it registers what the other means. "Your name, isn't it?" when Blue began to fidget again, he took him from his shoulder and began to absently pet him, making him squeak in joy.

"It's a very nice name, Kai." he complimented.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 am
Kai nodded when asked if what he said was his name. Kai watched as Aniella took Blue from his shoulder and pet him. "Thank you..." Kai said a bit shyly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out