Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Don't Break Me, and Shut Me Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki_Nightmare1296

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:06 pm
"I mean out of this whole place" Josh said looking up at Luke.
(sorry im not sure what to do next, do you have any ideas?)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:41 am
'And take me where?' Luke thought, he knew he wouldn't be allowed back to his forest. Luke opened the cage a bit more showing that he did truly want out.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Nikki_Nightmare1296

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Josh shifted over and cuped Luke's chin in his hand and said, "To a new forest, for a fresh start." he said staring into Luke's eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 pm
Luke's eyes widened. He couldn't go to a new forest, didn't the humans understand he was the guardian of this forest not any forest. He shook the man's hand off of him and continued shaking his head trying to convey without speaking.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Nikki_Nightmare1296

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:46 pm
"Then I'll take you back to your forest." Josh said takin hold of his eyes again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:45 am
Luke sat down waiting to see what would happen now. The human had just said he would take him home.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Nikki_Nightmare1296

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:05 pm
Josh got up and checked out the window in the door to see if any guards were there. No Guards. "No one's guarding the door so I think we might actually get out of here." smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 pm
Luke shifted into his wolf form, knowing if they were chased he was faster this way. Humans had the most inefficient way of traveling by foot. He pushed the cage door open more slinking out of the cage and he began heading for the door.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Nikki_Nightmare1296

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:31 pm
"Now which way did we come in...?" Josh thought for a moment. I think it was... this way! he thought to himself. "This way." he whispered to luke, going down a long dark hallway until they reached a big door.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:05 pm
Luke padded a bit slowly behind the man. He was still a bit unsure about where he was being led to. He hadn't been awake when he had been carried in so he didn't know his way out. Luke bounded to the door as soon as he saw it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Nikki_Nightmare1296

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:08 pm
Josh ran after him and opened the door to see a very bright light. Josh could see so he looked down to see uke's expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:16 pm
Luke shook his head as the light flooded his vision. It took a minute for him to regain full sense of his surroundings.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Nikki_Nightmare1296

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:31 pm
(((Oh my gosh! I am SOOOO SORRY!! I really am! I got so caught up in my other RPs I completely forgot! now I feel really horrible! I'm so sorry!!)))

Josh covered the top of his eyes a little so he could see. Josh could see trees and the sun. The birds were chirping and the air was cold and wet against his skin. He looked back down at Luke to see what he was going to do.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff