Is this helpful?
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

Master Bibbles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Welcome to the Free Item Archive/FAQ. This is a list of the free items you can get through offers, or in game give-aways. I'll try to keep this updated for people and would like to hear if you find new offers or find some old ones that have croaked.

User Image

These items are one-grant only unless otherwise specified.

User ImageGrant ItemsUser Image
Or, items you only have to visit the link for.
Heroes Eclipse
Dragon & Kai (In Heaven)
Mocha Lounge Jacket (Can be used up to three times)
Skittles Crazy Cores Cherry-Lemonade Wrist Watch
Omnidrink
Rhinestone Flip Flops (Can be used up to three times)
XBox Poll - Answer the poll, get 100 gold.
Gambino's Friendship Fountain Pen - Add him as a friend, get a free pen.

User ImageVideo ItemsUser Image
Or, items gained for watching a video.
Skittles Fish (Apparently can be used up to 3 times, but it never worked for me.)
Spectrespecs
Freestyle Suit (You have to watch the video at the top of the page)
She-Ra (Watch the episode, and answer the quiz for free gold. Anybody got the answers?)

User ImageOffers I haven't testedUser Image
Try these and tell me if they work?
Planet 51 Ears
Bewitched
The Stepfather
Spectrobes
Dynasty Warriors (This gave my friend 100 gold when she watched, can anyone verify?)
Vampire Skin (It asks now if you want to be a human. I'm not sure if it works.)

User ImagePossibly Dead OffersUser Image
Or, I tried these and they failed to yield anything.
Henry Hatsworth
The Otherside Night Vision Goggles
Sonic the Hedgehog (Suppose to watch the movie and talk to Sonic but doesn't seem to register I saw the movie.)

User ImageDead OffersUser Image
MTV Hills seems to have had a slew of items, but no longer gives any out.
Secret Beach no longer gives an item.

User Image

Other ways to get free stuff!
There are a few other ways to get free stuff on Gaia Online daily. Here's a quick run-down of the things I know you can do:
User ImageDaily Chance - Every day one will appear on each main page. It's possible to get free items, including tokens and trade-in items.
User ImagezOMG Daily Freebies - Every day, you can speak to certain NPCS in every area for daily freebies. This includes money and the occasional item. You can see them marked on the maps as a pair of dice. (Can anyone get me a list of NPC names/positions?)
User ImageSponsor Worlds - MTV Hills once had a slew of free items, and right now the Skittles World spews out free things from mini-games.
User ImageCheck the Forums - Some Charities will give you new items merely if you're new, if you have a birthday, or if you do a few things for the thread.
User ImageCheck the Announcements - Announcements on Gaia often have free items attached, if they're sponsored. Check them here.
User ImageHoliday Events - As of right now the Xmas event is occuring; donating items to meet the achievements will grant you free items, along with visiting stores and caroling in town. zOMG has daily presents under a tree in Barton. During most holiday (if not all) events you can get a ton of free things for very little effort.
User ImageBooty Grab - The Fishtank game, where you catch coins. Visit the forums, specifically the Aquarium category, to find hundreds of tanks. Very rarely it can also grant you an item (I won a hermit cat once.)
User ImageAquarium Jaws - Even if your tank health is poor, if you have one fish in your aquarium you can get a present daily by clicking the glowing statue of Jaws (the merman). I noticed lower level health tanks result in more items, for some reason.
User ImageMini-Games - Play Minigames for gold and exchangable items. (Fish, Tokens, etc.)

User Image

Also, Create Stuff! - You can exchange bugs, trash, and other certain items in order to make items! These aren't really 'free' as they often have a gold price involved, but it is something very easily done. (Right now, however, the Exchange is down. Probably due to the Holiday event.) Here's a list of the things you can exchange:
User ImageBugs - For Ink, which can be used for Tattoos, and Flowers.
User ImageTrash - Crumpled paper found in Towns and Daily Chance can be traded in for paper hats.
User ImageInk For Tattoos. Most only need one bottle of ink, some need more, and some need multiple colors.
User ImageRecipes - Items found in zOMG can be exchanged to make avatar items here.
User ImageFlowers - Make bouquets! The ribbons can be dyed with Ink.
User ImageFish - Trade fish from Daily Chance and Fishing for items. Also apparently applies to boots and tin cans.
User ImageBachelor Credits - This is the only one I'm unsure of. I know that the Word game produces these, but I've never amassed any or tried to trade. Anyone got more info?
User ImagePrize and Joy - Trade credits obtained by playing Cards and Slots for prizes.

User Image

Am I missing a VALID offer?
Please post it here, your results (successful? What did you get? How many times can you use it? Does it have special requirements?) will be added into the list.
Please help me find this offer! - There was an item granted through Facebook that gave you a Fan Jacket. I need the link for it!

I do not count the Free Offers for Gaia Cash here.
I do not promote the use of them. Take these at your own risk; I have gotten some free cash from Facebook application offers, and that's the only ones I trust because I can remove them right after I'm granted the item. You also get a free Cravate Demonique for every offer completed, but AGAIN DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. (If anyone has a link to a thread better explaining these risks, please tell me.)
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:36 pm
wow

thnx for the help ^_^

much appreciated  

lil_krazybon
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Densire

Dangerous Werewolf

10,725 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 pm
thanks heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 am
Prettied it up some and added new offers.  

Master Bibbles

fjgnfkfjgfi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Found the elusive Facebook Jacket!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Thanks  

dragonboy30303

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

lil_krazybon
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm

nice ^_^

thanks for the link 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:10 am
I did the sonic thing ANd they gave me a sonic buddy

stare  

Densire

Dangerous Werewolf

10,725 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

kuro_yuki_girl

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:43 pm
i like candy! rofl 4laugh heart blaugh mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:58 pm
this is awesome since I'm pretty new to gaia and you forgot the link to the 7th anniversary item (that is unless it's dead) but here it is!
CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!  

Master Stamp

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

ampalaya at sitaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 am
Thankyou! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 pm
Hey, very nice list you have there :3, i didn't know if you knew about this link but...
Fish tank best list ever ^^
Ive been playing it and it's very easy :] thank you, check it out.  

virgin snows

Angelic Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff