Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Dia's Corner - News from The Boss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:39 am
I suppose my haitus never really happened, because for the month I NEEDED time off, I only ever really took about 5 days in the beginning. I've been working everyday on pae related stuff.

There's just too many summer events planned for me to take time off. So maybe in the fall I will take a break.

I am WAAAAAAAAY behind on growings (what's new? -_-) but I will be slowly catching those up as I work on events.

Here's a list of pae that will be growing soon: (in no particular order)
- Aleylia
- Koi
- Sebell
- Apollo
- Amras
- Blake
- Cyrus
- Daemon
- Midoriko
- Shayne

- Saffron
- Lirael
- Shiva
- Mei Lien
- Grendell
- Alturious
- Drucilla

If they require line edits (cosplay or hair) they will take longer. And I apologize to Nessy about Shiva taking so long. I have just lacked inspiration so bad on her. ><  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:44 am
I finally got the inspiration to work on Shiva, but then realized that I'm not growing any angel girls into teens just yet. I have a half-done redo of that particular lineart that I need to finish first. Total buzz-kill. I coulda done Shiva on the old lineart, but I am kinda wanting to do the edits on the newer, more detailed lineart. So she won't look so flat.

So today, I'm working on finishing that lineart so tomorrow I can work on Shiva. I would do it later today, but I have to allot time for genies each day as well. XP

Agenda for today:
-- finish angel teen femme lines
-- template the new demon pose (the standing femme replacement)
-- color the remaining customs from Spooky's event.
-- recolor the custom Ala sent to me

-- then genies later tonite  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:37 pm
I just can't seem to catch a break lately. Is Mercury in Retrograde or something? Sheesh. @_@;;

Anyway ... RL is not being nice ... again ...

I am on a full-time haitus until further notice. I might pop on here and there to check PM's and stuff going on FA and the staff lounge, but unfortunately, all work on MY end has to come to a halt. I apologize profusely because I know a lot of you are waiting for growings and have been waiting for a lot longer than you should have been. I'm sorry. sad I will work on those as time permits, but my time is very limited.

The reason is rather personal, so I won't post it here, however, anyone is free to PM if they are concerned. I am not forgetting about any of my committments, I just have to put them on hold for a bit.

The current bannings and stuff going on with Gaia is a big detterant. I am not going to open sales for anything until that is all settled, because I don't want to chance losing my Iris mule or Antidia account. This is not the only reason, but just one of the reasons the Flatsale is postponed, as well as the opening of customs, breedings and the item shop.

When I come back, I hope to have a wonderful surprise for everyone, to make the wait worth it. I do feel terrible about taking another haitus, even tho technically, my last one never started nor ended. @_@;;

The shop itself is NOT on haitus. There are plenty of staff members around each day if you have concerns or questions. I will try to set up a couple of them with the tools needed to get stuff done in my absence.

Thank you all for your support, and patience! heart

Also, you are free to RP your Pae growing to the next stage if you have a baby, toddler or child. Just let me know if you did in the Growth thread, so I know to prioritize your pae's art.

My list that I will work on as time permits:
-Shiva
-all the babies
-all the toddlers
-other overdue growths

That is in priority order as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:22 pm
Just an update of sorts...

My desktop started having problems a few weeks ago, and wouldn't run photoshop at all without crashing. Then I got a new laptop and figured i would just transfer the files to the new lappy and start work again, but before I could get my external hdd hooked up to the desktop, it crashed. It got stuck in continuous reboot cycles. I have been without access to my old files for a while, but recently, I was able to get my desktop working again. I had to reinstall windows. Some files were lost, but I am gonna work to get caught up and replace some files. Some of the custom pae might take a little longer (line edit ones). I did have all the pae that are colored backed up, so I am gonna grow those soon. Please understand that that they will be growing out of order, but its just to get some activity. I am not skipping certain pae on purpose, I promise.

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thank you guys for all your support and patience! You mean the world to me. *hugs*  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:42 pm
I'm slowly starting to get work done to catch myself up. I am also going to be partnering with Krista_DarkAngel_Silme so we can get the shop back up to activitity and make it a fun place to hang out again, instead being such a ghosttown. lol wink

She is also going to be coloring a lot of the pae now, taking some of the responsibility off my shoulders.

Ala and Torvil are no longer with us as staff.

Hopefully, everyone will enjoy some of the stuff we have planned.

KDAS is also having a contest for banners, so anyone reading this, check it out! Its the only way EVER to get a guaranteed Elder Pae.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:21 pm
One other important update:

Customs and Elders quests are closed until further notice. I have to get caught up on growings, customs and items as well as the current elder quest before I stack on new work.

Cosplays are also closed, but for revamp. I am changing how they will be done and how much they will cost, so I won't get swamped with them again.

Thank you for your patience.

Also, just because customs are closed, doesn't mean there won't be a flatsale or two. wink  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:53 am
A few things...

Torvil has decided he is not quitting Gaia. So he will remain on staff as an RP Consultant, rather than RP Manager. Major plotlines are currently on hold, as are Elder Quests.

When I went on haitus, I promised something special for when I returned. I have been working everyday this week on that something special. And it just so happens that my first anniversary with Fifth Age is coming up on November 1st, so something big, something awesome, something special will be unveiled around that day. heart ninja

Growings will continue slowly, however, I am working on some things for a big Halloween/Anniversary event, to try and bring life, enthusiasm and RP back to the FA. Maybe even pull in some new owners and fresh RP.

Breeding procedures are being revamped as well as the way Powers will be given out. There is a new subforum dedicated for it as well. For now, its staff-read only, while everything gets set up and sorted out. I really hope people like the changes that are coming to Telrunya. wink

I redrew the teen angel girl, because her pose to me did not fit the art style the others were in. I hope this one is better styled.

And now that she is done, after the halloween event, I can finally work on Shiva.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:02 am
This is a test to see who reads this thread. ninja

User Image

Lloyd's giftcert has changed to reveal the special prize he won for the page 2k raffle.

You have to wait till the 1st to find out exactly what it is.

(( and yes, this is what the giant pearls that washed up on the beach look like. ))  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:26 am
Okay, so I need to keep up to date with letting everyone know what I have been up to and working on. But this time, no more to-do lists. lol

So tonite alone, here's what I worked on:
- new couple's pic for the pregnancy (lined, needs hair, but I will wait till I open breeding before drawing the hair on them.)
- redesigned the angel AND demon wings. I did one set for each gender and alignment for the adults. So all this week, I will work on replacing the wings on each stage. Please note: I will NOT go back to change anyone's pae. Their next stage can get the new wings.
- I finished the Shetani edits for the teens
- started the Wilwarin edits for the teens

I need to grow Kali and Siva for Mel soon. I keep putting it off because those henna markings can be daunting sometimes. (sorry Mel.) Once those babies are done, I NEED to focus on Shiva for Nessy. I am so horrible about working on her, but I am trying to wait for the proper inspiration so she will be awesome! (so sorry Nessy for taking so long with her.)

I also need to make sure I start working on Lirael's next stage, as she will start having more indepth edits at that point.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:52 pm
Secret Santa plans have been underway and that is the focus right now. I got the massively overdue growths done so I could focus on it.

Growings will be slower as I have a TON of work to do for the SS. However, if you just cannot wait any longer for your Pae'il to grow, please see this thread: HERE

The most overdue growing currently is Quinn, or Kali & Siva. Mel, I promise to get to them when I can.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:01 am
I have only one lineart to update, and that's the standing Demon. I have not been inspired for that lately, so its not in the front of my mind to finish. As long as I have one done for now, it works.

Secret Santa seems to be going well. Torvil and TPL are doing most of the certing and keeping track of all the plushies sold.
KDAS, TPL and I have already had our first batch of slots, and I am currently working on those sporadically while working on other stuff.

I still need to work on Tawny and Sebastion's kids. I think I will focus on those tomorrow now that some of the more pressing items are completed.

There is going to be an IC SS for Pae'il, run by Spooky, coming up. I just need to finish up the items and other familar (2 special ones are being drawn just for this).

HelMel is organizing an RP event as well. So there's going to be LOTS going on this month and I hope everyone has lots of fun. We've all put in a lot of hard work for ya. wink

Once SS is over and all giftbags are open, all staff will be taking a week's break to rest from all the work. wink

AND finally ... after the break, Elder Quests will pick back up! I have some fun changes in store and I hope y'all will enjoy the new twists. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:41 pm
Working on certing SS pae and finishing up the last few stages that aren't colored.

I need to get myself reorganized, so I can get growings done in a more timely manner, so to do that,I need to take some time to update my records. They've not been updated since before my haitus. crying

Elders will resume in January.

Rules will start being more strictly enforced. Its sad, but a handful of elders are now powerless. I have given more than the 2 weeks normal notice.

I am going to start sweep through the adult pae'il as well and start taking back powers there too.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:50 pm
Working on growings. First overdue teens, then children. Then the halloween pae will grow.

I am also work on the VDay event as well as a new activity that will debut on Vday.

Thinking of opening breedings up around Vday as well. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:56 pm
List, in order, for Pae'il set to grow. Some of them are overdue and I apologize. Some of these are not overdue and actually not scheduled for a couple weeks. This is just the order, so you know when you pae's turn is coming up.

Remember, I am gonna start imposing the no activity=slow grow rule.

-Aleylia
-Giacomo Casanova
-Aysu
-Merion
-Adora
-Ayiana
-Re
-Ausar
-Kali
-Siva

-Asrai - Lavado
-Eudora
-Oceanid
-Amethyst
-Arubella
-Arvid

-Azure
-Cassiel

-Celestin - Lavado
-Chelia* - haha even my own pae are on the inactive list sweatdrop
-Corbin
-Damia*
-Eiaora

-Elizabeth
-Esmee
-Evanlyn
-Hecile

-Ilario
-Ivan
-Larry*
-Menaka
-Nebula*
-Nero

-Olympia
-Poliahu
-Rainbow Star
-Raziel
-Secret*
-Spruce*

-Sylphide*

-Taviee
-Tayden*
-Xanabar*
-Zeado*

-Zelia
-Preeti
-Seraph*

-Christopher
-Cutter

*= high possibility this one will be skipped over to grow later, due to not having seen this pae'il active since the last growth. Don't worry, they will grow, but at my leisure. Which, considering an event is coming up, might be a few more weeks.

EDIT: updated to reflect recent activity

Pae'il not on this list, are not scheduled to grow for the next 4 weeks (or longer, depending on stage and activity)

And while I am thinking about it ...

Toddlers are a FUN stage! The BABIES are the ones that can't do much. But Toddlers ... are little balls of energy, having just learned to walk, but still in diapers and learning about the world. They can speak, in broken-english/gibberish, but they are learning. I had SO much fun with this stage, but I see so many people using this stage as their excuse to not RP. There are TONS of things toddlers can do still. When else will you get the chance to RP out the wonders of first learning things, or even shaping the bad habits a pae'il will learn? What about the first bad word a toddler might hear? Or their first 'boo-boo' or even the perils of learning to walk? There are TONS of things you can do.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:33 pm
I will get back to growings soon. I had to cut back my time spent online due to RL commitments. Sorry guys.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff