Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:02 pm
I'm tired of these threads. I swear. They're all stating the same thing basically. So post it here, and don't even think about making a thread saying, "What Anime or Manga Do You Kind of Like?" it's the same thing. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:52 pm
Well, when I read a manga/watch an anime, the one thing that is a must is that I have to admire the artwork. No matter how good the storyline is, I'm very picky on the artwork.

Actually, I don't even take the time to figure out the story if I don't like the artwork in the first place. IE - Love Roma

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:35 pm
Yeah, when it comes to the art, I've picky as well, but tolerable at the same time. If the art is crap and looks like something a three-year-old can draw, I'm not reading it. Like the FLCL manga, not anime. So ugly. x___x

But as for Saiyuki, I tolerated at first because the drawings were different, but as the manga progressed the pictures got better and now Minekura Kazuya is one of my favorite mangaka.

Except that stupid anime annoyed the hell out of me...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:42 pm
Well...yeah, if I'm going to watch an anime/read a manga I HAVE to like the art style. Even if the story line is really appealing to me, I just can't take reading it if the art style doesn't too >_<;.

But for manga/anime like Saiyuki && Kare Kano I got pretty used to, since the series really really really interested me.

Inkieee!
Crew

keroswish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:54 pm
I'm really picky when it comes to my anime, it has to have awesome art, and an awesome story line as well. without both, then it's just not as appealing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:29 pm
Plot, Art and music~ ^_^'''  

Dariram
Crew

sprrs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:17 am
Art shouldn't be that important. I almost completely over looked Yu Yu Hakusho because of the way the Kuwabara was drawn, sure glad I didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:58 am
i love Chrono Crusade, yet i hate it too. it's cuz it makes me cry everytime i watch the ending... crying crying crying  

Anime_Idiot08

Zafinar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:00 am
Cowboy beepop made me cry crying crying last episode is soo awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:34 am
Zafinar
Cowboy beepop made me cry crying crying last episode is soo awesome.
I know. It made me cry too. crying  

catgirl456

Adonis Sang Raal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:20 am
Art and Storyline I can handle some lacking in one not both but if the music sucks -I'm not even going to bother with it.
The music in initial D is starting to annoy me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:28 pm
i would have to admit that what i like in anime is the cute bishoujo characters featured in a certain series. there are also some series that have this confusing storyline that people dont understand and usually i like that. but to me its the storyline, script, plot, and characters that matter. i dont really go for the popular stuff. im more of a person who likes certain anime that fits my taste, including those that are underappreciated. the only anime that i watch which would be considered popular would be like fullmetal alchemist and naruto.  

Undead Youthfulness

Leeogana

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:44 pm
I like a variety of animes. But what i read are:
~dark angel
~Desendence of Darkness
~Faeries Landing
~FMA
~Fruits Basket
~Girl Got Game
~In Dream World
~Juvenile Orion
~Kare Kano
~Mermaid Saga
~Scrapped Princess
~Cresent Moon
~Inuyasha
~DNAngel  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:51 am
I love the plot and charchter devlopment of HunterXhunter. I hate the voice overs in Naruto they total ruined the american anime for me , I peffer to read then watch but that's just me.  

goldenhair0

kp_anthony

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:57 pm
There are so many animes and mangas I watch/read when I have the time.
The best manga I've read was Battle Royale. twisted Also need to read Battle Royale 2. twisted They made both of these mangas into movies. xd  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff