Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:07 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
The only visible response Bailey had for her boyfriend's comment about how much he had missed her was the tightening of her arms around his neck. Her insides were not as calm, however, as they boiled with passion at his every word. Her stomach couldn't help but flutter every time he expressed that his feelings were just as strong as hers.
User Image
It nearly surprised the brunette when it took Nevin so long to notice what she was carrying in her arms. She knew better than most exactly how deep his love for animals ran. Allowing some space between them, she held him out for him to hold, her cheeks becoming sunburnt with a mixture of embarrassment and flattery at his teasing words as she looked deep into his eyes, then dropped them back down to her new pet. Again, Bailey remembered that he remained nameless, and she quickly struggled to solve that problem.

"This is my friend Leonidas." She introduced the kitten after a long moment of silence. She wanted something that fit, and Leonidas did in many ways. Not only was he lion-like - in more than one way, but he was truly her little king, which is exactly what she had been calling him all day. He had demanded her attention since the moment they locked eyes on each other, and he wasn't shy at all. She knew he was a leader as soon as she spotted him in the pet shop; he had broke free of his cage and was making his way up the side of a tall cage of sparrows.

A tight bond had already knitted the two together, and she suddenly realized that this was the first real pet that had ever fully belonged to her, and nobody else. Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, she smiled teasingly.
"I'd watch out...little Leo here might give you a run for your money." Bailey laughed playfully as the tiny kitten wriggled free of the boy's grip and jumped bravely back into her arms. It was clear that their relationship was no longer just between the two of them

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi moved Woil's body down the steps of the train and hopped down and he looked around. For now he had to find that b***h Phi, he had to rid himself of her. Who knows what trouble she might cause for him and his plans. He moved through the crowd, almost gliding like a banshee as he moved around people. He looked closely at every person nearby, all the first years, and upperclassman. This year was going to be fun for him.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Having stepped off of the train itself after being physically separated from his two previous companions, Allen had made his way to the storage cabinet of the train. The large, buckled trunk was still in his ownership and only now did her find an opportunity to place his things in storage to arrive with him once their journey to the magical school began. A worker in a red uniform stood and trafficked the trunks and pet cages beside the gaping opening of the luggage cabins. With a flick of the man's wand, Allen's trunk had lifted and placed itself neatly a top a pale green trunk that was twice its size. Poe's empty cage still in hand and the bird itself perched on his shoulder with large eyes observing the irritatingly loud crowd.
Allen looked up into the owl's piercing yellow eyes and stroked the small feathers under his neck, a frail smile setting on his lips. Thought of Woil's condition burdening him. But, he reasons, Yia was there, he was clearly more familiar with his brother's personal condition than the Hufflepuff was, regardless of what happened to his father.
Allen and Poe then began to search for a slightly isolated shelter on the platform, now sitting on the edge of a pillar neatly tucked in between the wall and the tall marble structure. Allen took Poe and placed him onto his crossed knees, stroking his feather as his thoughts continued to shield him from the laughter, greetings and over all numb noise of the crowds and families.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi stopped as he saw the pale hair and he donned his usual sinister smile as he practically pushed some people out of his way as he made a straight course over to him. He dodged around someone who was moving quickly and he moved ever the more quicker to the pale haired boy. When he was in hearing distance he simply let out a sinister laugh, "Well, well, well, look what we have here. Wally's little crush." He said moving straight up to Allen and staring down at him. his cold sinister glare aiming towards the pale haired boy.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The voice slid an icicle down Allen's strong back, kissing with a deadly poison each vertebrae as it coursed down him. The voice was still Woil's, but the tone and the swarming darkness that caused a boiling emotional slur in Allen's stomach was too familiar. He turned his head stiffly, feeling Poe straighten in position; he also recognized everything to do with the being that possessed the oncoming boy.
If the voice had not been enough, the eyes were too much. The blue irises that belonged to the Ravenclaw boy were replaced with a darkly glowing red, full of wrath and pent up intent. A plan swirled in those eyes, along with his complete giveaway. A smirk grew on Allen's lips; the beast had never been as careless as Roi seemed to be.
"You have gotten stronger, Wally-kins. But stupider it would seem. Has a taste of manipulation caused you to be this careless?"
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi stared at him and shook his head as he moved on closer to Allen, "Be careful, I can kill the REAL Wally-kins anytime I please and then just find someone else to be with." He said pointing at him, "Maybe you, or someone else, maybe William, or maybe Wally's little brother." He said smiling even more sinisterly at Allen as he pointed a thumb at the train. He however laughed and sat down in front of Allen. "But I'm not here to cause trouble Allen, I'm just here to live. After all, I had my life taken from me. Might as well live a new life to the fullest, wouldn't you say?" He asked calmly and cooly.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen snorted in defensive amusement, "Offer to kill someone else when I am the one insulting you? Weak." He shook his head with little seriousness, a humor lighting his eyes. Poe clicked his beak, feeling the pressured atmosphere between them; compressing them just as tangibly as Allen felt it. However he deflected, he acted and defended in a creeping fear as to how familiar this dance was. He felt like he had been thrown into one of his memories: one of his reoccurring nightmares.
"William your loyal minion and the young brother you have already harmed? You need a few more targets, your threats are sort of weak when you only hurt the underlings. Doesn't show much of your kingly power." Allen sneered.
Eyes falling back on the possessed boy, the Hufflepuff's legs immediately stood him up, as if instinctively the moment Roi moved to sit down. Allen glared at him, into his reddish eyes. His reflects were giving him away, he had to either keep acting or compose himself. Not dodge the fire which burned at the back of his mind and past.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
This boy was certainly smart, rivaling the intelligence and skill of an adult, something you normally wouldn't see in a twelve year old boy. Well he decided to stand up and sigh, "Listen, you can cut the big boy act little boy. Your going against a force that is far greater then you think. I'm not the one pulling the reigns." He said, for once he was actually offering a verbal truce for the moment, no more of a struggle to see who is better. "I'm here to warn you, leave well enough alone and you may get to see Wally again, at least the Wally that's not currently screaming inside of this shell for you to rescue him." He said laughing as he began to stretch Woil's body.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:28 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The Acacia Triplets

JasmineZaneErianthe

The Acacia triplets kissed their parents goodbye and proceeded to explore the platform. Once they were alone, one of the girls stood still for a moment, taking in everything around her. "Hey Zane, what do ya think we should do? Jasmine asked her brother mimicking her father's dialect almost perfectly. She idolized him in a way. How couldn't she? After all, he was a professional Quidditch player, the career she desperately wanted.

"I'm not sure Jazz,"he said softly, noticing a group of boys over to his left. "Why don't you and Eria go find something to do? I think I'm gonna go explore on my own." Zane didn't really want to be with his sisters. They spent every minute of every day together. It could be quite annoying.

As the two siblings talked, the third member of the group sat whispering something to nobody. She didn't really seem to care. "Lennor wanted me to ask you why he keeps gettin' ignored. He's right here! I suppose he can come with us," Erianthe said passionately, unknowing that Lennor wasn't real.

"Fine, I'll see you two later," Zane replied, shrugging off what his sisters said. He decided to go over to the two boys and smilled a hello.

✿Live life for the purpose of living. It's no fun for anything else!
♠ If only they could see me for who I am.
❦They claim to hear my words, but do they really listen?

First Year Triplets

{Zane is smiling at Roi and Allen, just to letcha know. xd }  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:24 am
Layout! Coming soon to a Gaia near you!

The conductor for the Hogwarts Express, a duty Kein held with pride. He stepped off the train and looked at the many young children who will be taking the train to their school. Quite a few first years that much was for sure. He smiled as he saw his nephew, Woil, but that smile instantly dropped when he saw the expression on his friends face. "Damn it that Roi is at it again!" He said angrily as he stepped down and hollered out to the many witches and wizards, "ALL ABOARD!" He smiled, it was time for them to leave, and he'd pull that b*****d demon to the side and get his nephew back for now.  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen teeth chewed on the rubbery skin of his lip, droplets of iron liquid leaking and tainting the tip of his tongue with a familiar taste. "I hope so," he started weakly, shakily, "I hope you are of greater power than I expect you to be, because I see you as quite pathetic." he spat, tone growing stronger and stronger with every word as his being flared. His shoulders rose up and he stood high over the controlled body of the Ravenclaw.
"Every think you see yourself too highly?" he smirked again, eyes light with a dark fire. "I won't take your advice, fiend. There is no such thing as a warning without simple meaning behind it for anyone, especially you creatures." his fist was clenching to the point his knuckles chalked his skin with the pressure. His arm flexed with violent intent; the fire inside him felt like it was burning at his core and scorching it. His muscles wanted to release an have the white knuckles collide with the boy's face regardless of who was in charge of the mind. However, the bellowing voice of an older man and the accompanied whistle made his turn his head at the call to board. He also saw the small brown-haired boy smiling towards them. His dark eyes burned onto Roi again, but his hand remained forcefully at his side, "I will see Woil again, he is fighting." the taste of blood swelled on his tongue as the words slipped form the small crack between his chewed lips, "And I know that fighting something like you will only continue to make him stronger."
¦¦
{ooc: sorry that allen couldn't acknowledge him much, VVV}

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi couldn't help but laugh, and he did so, laughing loudly as he turned around and he posed as Woil, letting his sinister expression, tone, and eyes disappear. He then turned back to Allen and spoke with Woil's voice, "Allen... Help..." Roi made his hosts face look tired, sad, and lonely. Suddenly his facial expression changed back into Roi's common appearance as he stood up and stretched again. "He needs you Allen, but do you actually care about what happens to him? Hmmm?" He waved goodbye and turned to see a grinning brown haired boy moving over to them and he crossed his arms smiling back.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:56 am
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
What? It had to be a - his veins had frozen the blood that had just a second ago coursed with the determination of a raging river. His feet seemed to have been eaten by the floor, encasing him. He did this too, its a trap. A trick don't look. his throat felt the dryness of a desert even with more blood trickling down his tongue with sickly slowness. He had bit his lip clean through with the sound of Woil's desperate voice.
Don't fall for this trick again. Its a trick, its a trick, itsatrick, trick trick trick, don't! Don't fall! Think!
"You can't do -" his voice was shaky and broken, eyes looking wild and lost. He swallowed the iron-infused saliva that threatened to drown him. "You can...You can do better than that!" he yelled, voice rising too high and causing heads to turn towards his pathetic state.
He stood motionless, feeling as if his hands were shaking when they were stone. Eyes glaring with the hottest fire of loathing and anger.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:23 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi smiled more as he listened to what Allen had said and he turned around with a mock disappointed look, "See? I knew it, you don't care what happens to poor Wally-kins, do you?" He said as once again he did a flawless posing of Wally, "A-Allen... You don't want to... Help...?" Roi then returned to normal as he laughed sinisterly again, "Good job Allen! You just crushed what remaining hope he had!" He kept laughing as he moved closer to Allen, but just out of punching range.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen shook his head violently, locks of messy white hair whipping face as his teeth clenched over his skin and his dark eyes shut tight again the boy. Demonic words passing his ears, not hearing a sound. Only that he was still trying, still tricking. Allen's mind not allow this mirrored event to reoccur. Wasn't once enough?
"You, you you you! You can -" his eyes opened and the wheels of his mind were turning with burn-up intensity. He took a solid forward step to face the boy. Standing over him, casting a shadow. "You can do better than that!" he hissed again. Eyes trying to bore into those tinted with red to find the true blue he knew belonged to the Ravenclaw.
¦¦

User Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out