Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Fiction & Literature Section Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:58 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Library - Fiction & Literature Section
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Dec & Zoot
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Chatting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'd know that look anywhere...

The teal-haired boy tilted his head as well, wondering what was going on inside Dec's head. It was a similar look to his primary teacher, Mrs Morris, who kept telling Mama that Seb had mental problems... or something like that. But anytime someone gave him a sad, concerned sort of look, bad things happened. Sometimes it was people saying he needed to go visit a brain doctor, sometimes it was people wanting to take him away from Mama... once it was a lady who wanted to put him in a special hospital because she thought he had some kind of disorder that had a lot of letters. Hopefully his best friend hadn't started to think he was a worry case.

After asking about movies, Dec said they didn't even have a telly, nor a computer or tablet or phone... oh. Wow. They were a bit different, weren't they? "Well then, we can watch movies at my house in the summers. And you can tell me all about your favorite books! That way we can both share stuff." He nodded, wondering if that might help the blond feel a little more comfortable. Maybe they both had some things in their home lives that they didn't particularly care for. At least they were together... for now... Seb still worried that Declan might be planning to run off to tell a teacher that Seb was mental or something.

{{Wearing :: Library Tee & Shark Hoodie}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:20 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Library
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Seb and Zoot
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Library trip
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Questioning my friend

When Seb suggested that Declan could come to his house to watch television, the blond boy looked down at the desk a little. "I don't know if my parents would let me. They're very strict," he sighed and scooted his chair closer to Seb's, laying his head against his friend. "I wish I could though. I'd like to watch movies with you." Declan frowned, then shook his head to clear the bad thoughts from his head. "No, no sad. You said this was a new start for me, right? So we can hang out here and I can tell you about all the books I like." He forced a smile onto his face, hoping that his friend wouldn't worry about him. At least he wasn't teasing him like the other kids had when they learned Declan had never watched a telly. Some people from his church had tried to convince his parents that they could watch sermons on the telly, but his father had been adamant that they didn't need it. They could listen to the Pope's broadcasts on the radio and that was all they needed. "Hey, I have this other book that Mrs Nora gave me. It's called The Tales of Beedle the Bard. They're magical fairy tales. I could read some with you."

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Seb pondered a second when Dec said he wasn't allowed to watch telly at all. He did, however, note he wished to watch movies with Seb, which was good enough. "Well, that's okay, I s'pose. I can tell you all about my favorite ones. Plus a lot of 'em are based on books! So you could read the books and then you'll basically know all the same stuff." He nodded along, grinning at his words. Declan shook his head, clearing away negative thoughts. Seb did the same, star-shaped earrings bouncing as he shook his head.

"It's a new start for both of us! There's lots of new stuff we can do, and even more we can do together." He was pretty excited for Declan to tell him about all the books he liked, hoping that it'd be something of a storytime. Even watching movies didn't quite compare to listening to someone read a nice book. Perhaps there was an area in the library with beanbag chairs like at his old school. Declan mentioned another book from Miss Nora (also with a long name, what the heck!), saying they were magical fairy tales. "Magical fairy tales? That sounds lovely. And if we can read them together, that'd be great! Neither of us would have to wait on the other!" Which of course, meant Dec waiting patiently on Seb....

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Reaching into his bag, Declan grabbed the book in question, pulling out the hard cover book etched with the title The Tales of Beedle the Bard by Beedle the Bard. He put the book down on the table and laid his head against Seb, smiling at his friend. "I'm excited for this one. My parents never read me fairy tales as a little kid. If I ever have kids, I want to read them for them." He never really considered having children and truthfully, he wasn't entirely sure how that worked. Either way, he opened the book and turned the book to the first page. "The first story is The Wizard and the Hopping Pot. That sounds exciting!" Declan glanced over at Seb and smiled, his bright blue eyes sparkling like stars in sunlight off the water. Turning the page again, he smoothed out the page so it didn't try to close on him. Then he cleared his throat and started to read. "There was once a kindly old wizard..." Reading through the whole story, he finally came to the last line, "lest the pot cast off its slipper, and begin to hop once more." Sighing as he finished the story, Declan glanced over at Seb. "What did you think about that?"

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Seb looked curiously at the book cover for the book Declan brought out. It looked interestingly enough! It had lots of smaller pictures, perhaps correlating to the stories inside. Declan mentioned his parents having never read him fairy tales when he was little, saying he planned to read the same stories when he had his own kids in the future. "That sounds good. We never really read the stories, but there are a lot of those stories turned into movies and shows and stuff. We read 'em sometimes, but usually only at bedtime." He nodded softly, lifting the book for a moment to investigate the cover a bit more.

Handing the book back to Declan, Seb watched curiously as the book was opened. There weren't many pictures, but luckily, Seb had an active imagination. Green eyes closed, letting Declan read the story aloud. It was a bit weird for a story, but he figured all the fairy tales were a little strange. His eyes opened just as Dec asked what he'd thought about the story. With a small sigh, the teal-haired boy answered. "It's a strange tale, but I s'pose it makes sense. He didn't want to help people out and was being kind of a butt, and he got his just comeuppance there at the end. But the town's got it's healer back, so that's nice." He nodded, a soft smile on his face.

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Declan chuckled and nodded as he listened to Seb's evaluation of the story, then handed the book over to him. "I don't really have any stories to compare it again. I only got read the bedtime stories that were Bible themed and they weren't very good." He would certainly be punished if his parents had heard him say that, but he didn't care. New start, right? He had many new stories to read and base his opinions on and gosh, all the books and stories he'd been allowed to read were terrible, just terrible. "The next story is The Fountain of Fair Fortune. Do you want to read that one? I'm excited to hear it." A beaming smile graced his face as Declan glanced over to Seb, just wanting to hear the boy read to him.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why'd he ask me to read?!

Seb nodded a bit as Declan mentioned only having bible stories to compare to. Apparently they weren't super great. "I mean. Most of the ones I know of aren't all that good either..." A small shrug, though a smile sat on his face. He wasn't really sure what a "bible themed story" was anyway. It wasn't like he'd ever read the bible. Arguably, he knew very little about the religion books, but hopefully Declan wouldn't be upset about that. His mama had always been the type to fully avoid the conversations, rather than explain anything.

Declan turned the page, reading the name of this one. It was then that the blond asked the most dreaded question. "Oh... um... I... I can?" His voice was soft, hoping he could get his brain to help him out just long enough to read the tale. Okay. It had a picture of a shield and sword and flowers, so perhaps those words would be handy to remember. Shifting his stance slightly, Seb used his fingertip to track the words. "H-high on a hill in a... an cha... cha-ne-ted... oh! Enchanted ...." he huffed a small sigh, then set the book down, a frown settled on his face. "Y'know, I'm not really in the mood to read. Maybe you should take over." His voice was a little sharper than usual, betraying his frustration about his reading skills. Staring at books always made his brain hurt, and trying to read aloud only ever seemed to make things worse. Hopefully Declan wouldn't be upset, but if he was, Sebastian would just have to take that on the chin.

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Feeling bad

Declan could hear the apprehension in Seb's voice when Deck suggested that he read the next story in the book. He watched him take the book and turn to the page with the start of the story, then start to trace along the line. With a frown, Declan watched him struggle with the words. There was clearly something wrong with his reading and it clearly frustrated him greatly. The blond felt tears sting his eyes as he watched the frustration, finally nodded and accepting when Seb said he wasn't in the mood to read and that Deck should take over. "O...okay," he said, picking up the book. Then he bit his lip a little, chewing nervously on it. Setting the book back down, he decided to comfort his friend first. Shifting a little, he rubbed Seb's back and rested his head against him. "I only read a lot cause I didn't have a telly to watch and cause my mom and dad practically made me read a lot. And if you like me reading to you, I'll always read for you." He flashed a smile, his blue eyes twinkling happily. "Do you wanna keep hearing these stories, or do you want to do something else? After all, there's a big castle for us to explore."

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:31 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's gonna think I'm a big dummy...

Seb was a bit frustrated that he was struggling so much to read even the easy words. One of his primary teachers had said he had something wrong with him, but another teacher just noted he was dumb. Seb had heard them from his vantage in the hallway, but never told anyone. Instead, he'd always just avoided any need to read, especially out loud. Something about reading out loud always made it worse... probably because it was embarrassing. After all, most eleven year olds he knew were able to read just fine. Then again, most were also able to pay attention.

Green eyes noticed the sad expression on the blond's face, and he offered a small sigh. Dec rubbed his back and tried to explain that he was a good reader because of his family. He also offered to read to Seb, no matter what. He then asked about hearing the stories or finding something else to do. Another sigh escaped, though he hadn't meant it to. He was just... flustered, but he didn't mean to make his friend upset. "N-no, if you are up for reading, I really wanna know about the enchanted..." He paused, trying to remember what the next word should have been. Unfortunately, memory wasn't exactly his best asset. "Y'know. Thing..." He tried to override the frustration in his tones, but it just ended up making his words sound all flat.

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:12 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Cheer up time!

Concern reigned over Declan's mind right now; he was concerned not only because he struggled to read, but also because his friend was upset now and it was Deck's fault. Seb seemed to want to continue reading the book, but Declan didn't know if that was a good idea. Sure, he could keep reading to Seb, but Declan thought that the memory of struggling to read in front of him might keep him in a bad mood. "Hey, I got an idea. Wanna see the amazing view from the Ravenclaw Tower? You can see the lake and the forest. Even the Quidditch Pitch. It looks scary tall, but also pretty cool." He smiled, hoping the change of topic would brighten his friend back up. Getting out of the library, being surrounded by books, might help as well. And the totally awesome view from the tower would brighten anyone up, though truthfully Declan was a little scared of the height. Anything to help get Sebastian's mind off his reading struggles. Declan was definitely going to pay a visit the nurses to ask them if they had any idea what could be causing his struggle. Declan wanted to help his friend and if that meant talking to someone, the blond boy would do it.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:27 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ooooh Ravenclaw House!

Green eyes narrowed a bit as Seb's internal monologue scolded him for accidentally upsetting his friend. Poor Dec just wanted to read a book, but Seb's dumb brain couldn't do it. Maybe he'd find a way to make up for it... somehow. Maybe he'd borrow the same book from the library and just... practice it a whole bunch of times until he could "read" it from memory. Dec deserved to have someone who could read to him too... Seb could maybe ask Mama... or even Miss Nora to read it out loud for them both using his fancy mirror. And then he could just listen along too.

Just as he was expecting the blond to read the story, Dec said he had an idea. Seb pushed himself up to a sit, head tilted curiously. Go to the Ravenclaw tower? Were they allowed in each others' common rooms? Dec said they could see the lake, forest, and Quidditch Pitch from there, and that it looked scary but cool. "Sure! That sounds really fun! Then after, maybe we can go to the Gryffindor Tower too! Our common room is very.... red. But it's fun too! And there are some grand views there too! Like, I can see the... plant... houses! And the garden, plus the forest too." He nodded happily, pushing himself to his feet.

He casually pat his shoulder a few times, and Zoot stretched out before hopping up on his shoulders to slink there. Seb also took hold of the 'Alice in Wonderland' book, determined to read it. After all, Dec hadn't seemed to change his mind about Seb wanting to read it. So into the big pocket of his hoodie it went, before Seb offered over a hand to Dec. He knew the blonde liked to hold hands... much like Mama. Though Mama usually held hands so Seb wouldn't get distracted and wander away.... maybe Dec was too...

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces