Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] ChimEd (Sullen DarkStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 pm
Ed ceased his growling when he saw the syringe placed on the ground. He moved towards Roy as the thing was kicked backwards. He was unsure about being carried but his body still ached quite a bit from slamming it into the cage door. Ed stepped towards Roy once more not seeing Hawkeye pick up the syringe.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:02 pm
"Come on Ed... I have a blanket..." Roy reached for the blanket and was glad that Riza was able to hand it to him. "Come on... I'll wrap you in it gently and carry you.." he opened it slowly and showed it to him. "See... just a blanket."  

Sullen DarkStar

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:35 pm
Ed stepped closer with the promise of the warmth and safety of a blanket. Riza handed the blanket to Roy as he reached back for it. Edward walked towards the blanket, he gave a soft whine and sat down within the blankets.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Ever so gently Roy warped the blanket around Edward. "I'm going to pick you up now..." he did as he said he was going to do and walked to the door. "Okay Riza... can you open the door?" once outside the cell he looked at Riza and nodded for her to lead the way. "Ah the cap is in my pocket." he said offering her the side his pocket was on, thankfully it was the side opposite Edward's head so he couldn't see the needle she still held.
"Edward..." he said gently since his ears were so close. "I need you to stay as still and quite as possible until I say its okay... understand?"

Sullen DarkStar

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 am
Ed didn't flinch back at the blanket but welcomed the slighter warmth to his body it provided. The creature growled as it was picked up more in irritation and pain then anger at being so. Hawkeye nodded and opened the door to the cage allowing the man carrying the creature out. She held onto the needle waiting for the right moment to use it misunderstanding the nod that was given to her. Hawkeye nodded once more when she was told the cap to the needle was in her commanders pocket. As quickly and as painlessly to Ed as she could she stuck him with it injecting the pain killer and the sedative. Ed barked in surprise and struggled a bit his growling louder this time in anger at trickery. With her job done she grabbed the cap from the pocket and placed it on the now empty needle.

Ed calmed when he heard his name... "Ed...." he spoke with a bit of an irritated growl. His human side of his mind fighting with the animal side to calm it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:43 pm
"Sorry Edward.." Roy said gently. He hadn't really meant for Riza to give Ed the shot, but it was done now and there was no need in pointing out her mistake. "Lead the way please." he said to her nodding her ahead of him as he held his bundle close to him and soothed him patting his back gently. "Shh shh Edward... your okay.... it's to take your pain away..." he said softly to him trying to keep him calm until they got into the car.  

Sullen DarkStar

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:22 pm
Hawkeye nodded agreeing to lead the way and did just that. Edward growled softly at the remaining discomfort of the injection. However the medicine and the sedative had the chimera quite calm quickly and very sleepy. The chimera was barely paying attention as Roy placed him into the car. All the creature knew was that it was warm and soft and it was tired. It was a great place to sleep he could deal with more when he awoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:11 am
((Ahh the holidays.. busybusy! But at least i have a week off from work!))

The ride seemed as tho it would never end to Roy. He kept checking on Ed every few minutes to make sure he was still breathing and at least unstressed.
He never thought he would be so glad to see his home. Fishing out his key he offered it to Riza.
"Would you unlock the door while I get Ed?" He checked first to make sure no one was lurking around the high fence around his home then took his fragile bundle into the house.
Well.. now what? He thought to himself. His home wasn't exactly huge, a simple one bedroom with a bathroom, kitchen, living room and his home office. He took Edward to the queen sized bed and lay him down gently. He turned back to his second in command. "I need all of the reports from that lab when you get them... I want to know everything about it before anyone else dose." he paced a little his mind becoming over whelmed with thoughts and possibilities. "I need to control his pain but without having to inject him everyday.. and he can't sleep all of the time.."

Sullen DarkStar

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:37 pm
The chimera remained asleep throughout the whole trip. Riza nodded when Roy asked her to unlock the door. She moved quickly as Roy picked up the unconscious chimera and carried him within the house.

"I will get them right away sir." Riza stated. "I can get him some pain medication but I don't know how well it will work." Riza responded. She left and came back with the things nearly an hour later.

The chimera awoke hours later groggily. Lifting its head it didn't recognize where it was. Giving a soft whine he called for the man that had taken him from the cage.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:26 pm
The light in the room had dimmed with the passing hours of the day. Roy sat in a chair beside his own bed and read over the lab reports. When he heard the groan he looked up and put the papers down.
"Edward?" he said gently not wanting to startle his guest. "It's alright Edward... your in my home now." he said soothingly. While he had another shot of pain killers ready it was in the night stand and he hoped he wouldn't have to use it.
Slowly he held out his hand to the chimera palm up and just waited to see if it would recognize him again.

Sullen DarkStar

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:28 pm
Ed looked up when he heard the man behind him. He shifted to face the man his body didn't hurt as much as he remember it had before. The chimera licked the hand offered to him after sniffing at it. He gave a soft whine but not of pain or fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:33 pm
"You're safe here." Roy said gently as he tested out just how far he could touch. First he gently slid his hand to scratch behind one ear. "Are you thirsty?" he didn't know if Ed understood the words, but so far he had seemed to, and that gave Roy more hope then anything. At least he understood human words. "Want some water?" he asked again keeping his voice in the same easy soft tone. He let his hand slide from an ear to it's neck. The fur was soft and was solid and not patchy like some chimera's he had seen. Even if his human side didn't want to think about it, his other side had to say that Edward was the best chimera he had seen in all of his years.  

Sullen DarkStar

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:09 pm
Ed didn't mind as the man pet him he liked hearing that he was safe. Ed tilted his head when the man asked if he was thirsty. "Water" the chimera chirped in agreement. Ed allowed the hand petting him to move down to his neck though his fur did raise a bit. He was used to others grasping the extra skin at the back of his neck to try and control him. Moving forward the chimera butted his head against the man's chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:37 pm
He stood slowly and went to the kitchen to get a bowl of water. He filled the bowl and then looked around wondering what Edward would like to eat.. he had found nothing in the records saying what they had been fed...
He made his way back and sat the bowl on the night stand removing the papers and records he had piled there. "Here you go.." he said gently and pat Ed on the head again. "I bet your hungry... I'll cook us both some dinner." he decided and left Edward to drinking his water.
Roy went back to the kitchen and dug around for what to cook... He was unsure if Edward's tastes would be for meat or vegetables... so he started one meat dish and one with steamed veggies.

Sullen DarkStar

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces