Ezenal
Crew

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:05 am
Hello lovely little angels! I'm Ezenal and I've recently become part of the crew for the Angelic Guild! We're attempting to bring the guild back to life and make it more enjoyable for it's members! Do any of you have any ideas or anything you would like to see in the future?

My ideas consisted of contests for some items or gold, maybe some art, or even little angelic adoptables! Post here any ideas you may have and the crew and I will take it into consideration and begin making some adjustments to the guild.

Don't forget to invite your friends to join as well! The more the merrier!

And don't be scared to post! 3nodding We want all of your opinions!

We also created a new signature link for you to add to your signature! The code is on the home page so please post it to your signature and/or your profile!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:54 pm
I haven't been active in this guild since I've been invited I would say a few days ago, maybe even weeks who knows. I just remember looking around and seeing the posts were ancient for the most part. New contests, and raffles would be a good idea. How about also including stuff that you find in the actually gaia forums as well. Such as the gaia gaming topics, mini shops, etc. It would be as if you never left the forums, but are surrounded by people with the same interests. Also inviting more active members to the website might also be good. I'd be more than glad to help with contest and stuff. I am questing, but this is a good cause, and I'm more than willing to donate to get this stuff started~

hold my bones

Dedicated Smoker

Ezenal
Crew

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:14 pm
hold my bones

We plan on starting some contests soon hopefully. Since summer is beginning, Densire and I were talking about having a tektek contest to create the best tektek, maybe do a bump contest that people often do, (such as third person to post on page 437 gets X amount of gold or X item). I was even thinking of offering some avi art as a prize possibly since that's what I do majority of the time anyways. I know we have a fairly large community of members, but many of them are inactive. We need new people. I was thinking about posting in one of the forums for the newer members to see our guild and join hopefully. If you have any other contest ideas, feel free to post them here or PM me about them!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 pm
Ezenal
hold my bones

We plan on starting some contests soon hopefully. Since summer is beginning, Densire and I were talking about having a tektek contest to create the best tektek, maybe do a bump contest that people often do, (such as third person to post on page 437 gets X amount of gold or X item). I was even thinking of offering some avi art as a prize possibly since that's what I do majority of the time anyways. I know we have a fairly large community of members, but many of them are inactive. We need new people. I was thinking about posting in one of the forums for the newer members to see our guild and join hopefully. If you have any other contest ideas, feel free to post them here or PM me about them!

You got it~
I generally dress my avatar to be very angelic, so I have a bunch of items I'm more than willing to donate to these contest to help get more attention. When the time comes of course. I'll think of a few ideas that would be new and exciting. I have no idea how many people on here fish, but it would be cool to have like a fishing contest. Like first one to catch, this many so, and so will get this.

hold my bones

Dedicated Smoker

Naroni

Friendly Bud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:21 pm
I agree, contest are great!
And since this is the angelic guild, why not topics like "compliment the person above you"?? C:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:23 pm
hold my bones
Ezenal
hold my bones

You got it~
I generally dress my avatar to be very angelic, so I have a bunch of items I'm more than willing to donate to these contest to help get more attention. When the time comes of course. I'll think of a few ideas that would be new and exciting. I have no idea how many people on here fish, but it would be cool to have like a fishing contest. Like first one to catch, this many so, and so will get this.

That's actually a great idea. I've never been one to fish on here; I was never very good at it. But there are bounds of people who do it as their main source of gold and for fun. Why not when the daily chance is almost certain to give you bait everyday? I'll start thinking up some more contests and we'll get to posting some soon!  

Ezenal
Crew

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Ezenal
Crew

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:26 pm
Naroni
And since this is the angelic guild, why not topics like "compliment the person above you"?? C:

I like that idea very much! whee Maybe I'll start a thread soon that is mainly a way to get to know each other and have a means to speak with one another more and get everyone more active and make more friends!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:45 pm
Ezenal
Naroni

I like that idea very much! whee Maybe I'll start a thread soon that is mainly a way to get to know each other and have a means to speak with one another more and get everyone more active and make more friends!
Yay! I look forward to that! C:  

Naroni

Friendly Bud

Ohirin

Anxious Faun

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 pm
i believe it would be awsome if they held contest like best angelic avatar something close to that or probably a charity for avi art yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:03 pm
Hello there guys,

So...I've been recently roaming around the avi art forums, avatar talk forum, and majorly in the games/lotto forum and I thought some ideas could be use here for some fun.

For avi art random generator game, people have to generate a certain number to get a specific type of drawing of their avi. For instance, if you rolled 58 then you get a cosplay drawing of your avi, or 72 a maid drawing of your avi, 32 a stripper drawing of your avi, etc. The numbers and style is solely depended on the artist him/herself. Could request a small fee to enter the contest if you want depending on the artist b/c he/she is doing the drawing (in my opinion should deserve some appreciation).

As for someone mentioning "complimenting the person above you" topics, I'm not sure how far that would go personally. I mean I could say to the person above "oh you look nice" the end. I feel like it might not be strong enough for people to stay interested in a long run. So here's another idea I've encounter while visiting other forum, instead of complimenting the person above you, how bout write a short story about the person above you base on his/her avi. I'm sure everyone would enjoy hearing people's interpretation of their avi in a story telling way.

Bump Contest
: Instead of just a regular bump contest, while the people are bumping, the owner of the contest could pop in at random times and post a icon or something and whoever qoutes it first gets a random prize. So not only do you get the bumping the most winner prize you also have a chance to get random prizes while bumping. This way more people would be joining instead of having that one person who went crazy bumping their heads off. Also, you could add like punishment bumps, like the thread creator would post something saying "the person above me deduct 5 bumps" etc. This is a lil bit more work, but just an idea you guys could think about to spice up the bump contest.

Tektek Contest: These could be pretty old but not when there's actually a topic to tektek on. So we could chose one anime or movie character and have people to make a resemblance of that character. Whoever could portray the character the best wins the prize.

Also someone mentioning fishing games...huh...don't forget about the pin ball game that was put on hold forever, not sure if anyone even remembers. XD

We could also have a art thread for drawing the person above you. Heh, another idea.

Or make a some kinda a contest that actually benefit the guild like whoever create the best banner, art, etc for the guild wins kinda thing.

I think someone mention adopt a something...how bout adopt an angel, there would be different variation and stages of the angel to make it more interesting. A small animated angel would be interesting. Adopting an angel cost some form of gold. And there would be challenges for the angel to evolve. The gold go towards guild and artist/animator.

Phew...I think I've typed enough. I should retired now. Do I get a extra raise for my hard work?
emotion_awesome  

l ZZZ l
Crew

Densire

Dangerous Werewolf

10,725 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:35 pm
☪ Here is a new monthly contest,you should check it out smile

You guys have a lot of good ideas,I will be writing them down and at the end pick the ones that will be more effective thanks for sharing your ideas,I would like to heard more about them! ☽

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:31 am
I enjoy figuring out riddles so maybe a contest where u say a riddle based on an item and we have to figure out what the item is?  

Sweet Angelic Savior

Familiar Shopper

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Erroiza-sama

Fashionable Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:24 pm
Sweet Angelic Savior
I enjoy figuring out riddles so maybe a contest where u say a riddle based on an item and we have to figure out what the item is?

4laugh Ohhh~ I want to do that too~ 4laugh
4laugh whee Can we do that?! Can we?! Can we?! Can we?!?! Please!!! whee 4laugh
rofl Hehe! I had a sudden urge to act like a child. rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:15 am
Erroiza-sama
Sweet Angelic Savior

yay!! someone likes my idea =D  

Sweet Angelic Savior

Familiar Shopper

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Erroiza-sama

Fashionable Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:54 pm
Sweet Angelic Savior
Erroiza-sama
Sweet Angelic Savior

yay!! someone likes my idea =D

redface Yay! Can I add you? redface

Angelic Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items