Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  zOMG!!! Herald of CHAAOOOOSS!
  Games: Puzzles, Fishing etc.. Classy!
  Yiii haaa I'mah Booty GRaabin' everyday
  Vending, Trading, Gaia Exchange etc...
  Leeching, Scamming, Hacking *evil grin. BWAHAHAHAHA.
View Results

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:13 pm
Hello, I'm MrJamesXOXO. I'm new here. What do think is the best possible way of earning Gaia Golds? I appreciate your comments heart rofl  
Densire generated a random number between 50 and 1 ... !
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:49 pm
MrJamesXOXO
Hello, I'm MrJamesXOXO. I'm new here. What do think is the best possible way of earning Gaia Golds? I appreciate your comments heart rofl
☪I started playing zomg then after like a year I started using the exchange and vending.
Buy low sell high,by that I dont mean that you will buy an item that cost 30k in the mp and you will list it for 60k lol.
Exp:By buying low sell high I mean by something worth 30k for 20k or less and sell in mp for 30k.

If you have a good pc and know mp items you can try vending. ☽

Densire

Dangerous Werewolf

10,725 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ootori_K

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 pm
I prefer the "use and abuse the Cash Shop" tactic. A few dollars well-spent can earn you quite an amount of gold, especially if you are patient enough to let your investments mature for a while.

It also requires a lot less active time commitment, which is useful if you have things you want to do outside of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 pm
Densire

I'm on Vending too right now. Somehow, it works for me rofl I just want to hear what you think is the bess possible way.  

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Densire

Dangerous Werewolf

10,725 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:36 pm
MrJamesXOXO
Densire

I'm on Vending too right now. Somehow, it works for me rofl I just want to hear what you think is the bess possible way.

☪ What the guy said,I did that too but only when there were rigs I would go to the CS and buy them,at that time I was worth like 2mil lol. I fixed people's pc and didnt charge them till I started using gaia,there were like "You should ask for anything in return!" So few times (less than 5) I asked for rig bundles and played them.

I made gold here by playing zomg,vending and playing rigs.
But there was a problem that everytime I reached the 60mil I would go down to 20 then when I reached 60mil again I would go up to near 100mil then the next month down. rofl
Im kinda stable now because I stopped playing the rigs but vending is the best way I think.

But if yo dont have the time for that you can hoard items like rig bundles for exp. Right now people who uses the cash shop will probably hoard a lot of stuffs from this coming summer sale ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 pm
Shadow Lord Kyouya
I prefer the "use and abuse the Cash Shop" tactic. A few dollars well-spent can earn you quite an amount of gold, especially if you are patient enough to let your investments mature for a while.

It also requires a lot less active time commitment, which is useful if you have things you want to do outside of Gaia.

the truth is, I don't have dollars or any cash at all gonk  

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 pm
Densire
MrJamesXOXO
Densire

☪ What the guy said,I did that too but only when there were rigs I would go to the CS and buy them,at that time I was worth like 2mil lol. I fixed people's pc and didnt charge them till I started using gaia,there were like "You should ask for anything in return!" So few times (less than 5) I asked for rig bundles and played them.

But there was a problem that everytime I reached the 60mil I would go down to 20 then when I reached 60mil again I would go up to near 100mil then the next month down. rofl
Im kinda stable now because I stopped playing the rigs but vending is the best way I think.

But if yo dont have the time for that you can hoard items like rig bundles for exp. Right now people who uses the cash shop will probably hoard a lot of stuffs from this coming summer sale ninja

What are rig bundles? I don't know them. Sadly, I don;t know how to fix anything. I want to make profiles in the future. You know, using CSS etc... But for now, I have nothing better to do than to watch and play Booty Grab.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 am
MrJamesXOXO
Densire
MrJamesXOXO
Densire

What are rig bundles? I don't know them. Sadly, I don;t know how to fix anything. I want to make profiles in the future. You know, using CSS etc... But for now, I have nothing better to do than to watch and play Booty Grab.

This was the latest rig
Right now there is the new coming rig in the CS the one called Advance change. I think you have seen the announcements of the rigs,they are better known as chance item I think idk xD you open the rig then play a single and you will either win something good or get something that isnt worth much.
I just kill viruns and if theres a problem I could fix I'll do it but nothing like working on those code things xD

Oh yes booty grab its also good but slow ☽

Densire

Dangerous Werewolf

10,725 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:15 am
Densire
MrJamesXOXO
Densire
MrJamesXOXO
Densire

This was the latest rig
Right now there is the new coming rig in the CS the one called Advance change. I think you have seen the announcements of the rigs,they are better known as chance item I think idk xD you open the rig then play a single and you will either win something good or get something that isnt worth much.
I just kill viruns and if theres a problem I could fix I'll do it but nothing like working on those code things xD

Oh yes booty grab its also good but slow ☽

Aww. But I don't have money or dollars. I am still at school and I can't use Paypal I don't have credit card. I'm 15. I would want to work with codes. 8D As a sideline. Before I got like 500k worth of gold when Dolphin Mania was still running. But now, I think Gaia intentionally slowed it down due to the Inflation Issue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:31 am
Quidquid latine dictum sit

You can buy them off the Marketplace :[

Altum Videtur

MrJamesXOXO

Aww. But I don't have money or dollars. I am still at school and I can't use Paypal I don't have credit card. I'm 15. I would want to work with codes. 8D As a sideline. Before I got like 500k worth of gold when Dolphin Mania was still running. But now, I think Gaia intentionally slowed it down due to the Inflation Issue.

Hopsy Hops

Man-Hungry Bunny

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:42 am
ll Moon II
Quidquid latine dictum sit

You can buy them off the Marketplace :[

Altum Videtur

I will try... Though sometimes they price way too much of my financial boundaries rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:05 pm
MrJamesXOXO
the truth is, I don't have dollars or any cash at all gonk

Hmm. Well, at that point, you can still make use of the tactic, but it becomes more of a usual vending technique. Save up enough gold to purchase an item that is moderately priced, best if you can find one at a lower-than-average price. Tuck it away in your inventory until you can sell it for more than 2% more than you bought it for (that covers the Marketplace sales tax). Take what you made, and continue to reinvest it. You should be able to work up more gold, it just requires being patient, and being able to let go of things once you've bought them. (Example: the gold mood bubble on my avatar is actually the second one I've bought. I made a 2K profit by selling the first one 24 hours after I'd purchased it.)

I regularly go through and purge my inventory of Daily Chance items, either as a straight sale or in the marketplace, too. If it's not something I'm going to use now or in the immediate future, it's better off making me money.  

Ootori_K

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

hold my bones

Dedicated Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 am
You know I've always wanted to learn how to work the marketplace a little more.
I'd appreciate some advice on that.

Other than that though, I fish a lot on gaia.
Bass'ken lake being the easiest, I find myself there a lot.
I can sell 100 guppys from anywhere between 20-50k.
Depending on how the market place works out.
How I get most of my gold.
c:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:45 am
You know what's interesting...someone actually made 500k from towns by picking up trash and selling them. emotion_awesome  

l ZZZ l
Crew

Ootori_K

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm
hold my bones
You know I've always wanted to learn how to work the marketplace a little more.
I'd appreciate some advice on that.

It does require paying attention, and I'll admit that my angle on it is probably different from yours since I've got a reasonably large bankroll to start with.

I find that by selecting items that are either a hassle to acquire (like your guppies) or items that are rare and desirable, you can generally make a decent profit. The trick is in the selection; if you choose poorly, or buy too high, it may be hard to make that money back.

It's hard to explain more thoroughly than that. I spend time trawling the marketplace looking at the prices of popular items, and pick them up if they're low, especially if there aren't too many for sale.

Something to think about: are you figuring the cost of your bait into the cost (and therefore the profit) of your guppies? On the bright side, it's easy to get bait inexpensively or free, so it shouldn't detract much from your bottom line. And if this were like a real-life paid job, are you making enough gold to make it worth the amount of time you have to spend fishing?  
Angelic Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff