Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in response to Tony telling him that he had more branches all over the world. "Ms. Potts will be unhappy if you abandon her all together once more after Asgard. We can restrict ourselves to where you have branches." Loki suggested. Listening to Tony about his lack of knowledge on the other realms he smiled. "There is Vanaheim, Helheim, Alfheim, Muspellheim, Svartalheim, Niflheim, Jotunheim, Asgard and of course Midgard. Nine realms in total." Loki listed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“That’s no fun.” Tony replied to the restriction, but didn’t argue. Tilting his head at the list, he hummed. He recognized a few of those, but he couldn’t place a finger on them. Probably some story of Thor’s he’d tried to ignore or some grade school class he’d slept through. “Well which are your favorites? I can’t claim to know about any of them, so I’ll have to rely on you as the tour guide.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's protest but said nothing. He was sure they would have fun despite having to go where ever Tony had another branch of his business. "Think of it as a way to test the All-tongue. I'll be able to tell you what everyone is saying." he persuaded. "Niflheim, Helheim, Alfheim. Niflheim is home to the dwarves, Alfheim to the light elves and Helheim is where my daughter resides." Loki explained when asked what realms were his favorite. Of course he enjoyed Vanaheim too but only for their magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“if you’re acting as my translator, you better not leave me for a second. I don’t generally like being somewhere that I have no way of communicating.” He said, beginning to rub the water up Loki’s chest. Smiling at the Loki’s facorite realms, he was a bit surprised to hear about Hel’s home. “So you get to see your daughter then?” he asked. “Perhaps you can take me to meet her as well when we meet Jormungander, make it a family trip.” He smirked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:17 pm
MDaylus

"I wouldn't leave you for a moment." Loki promised smiling. He wouldn't want to of course, despite the fact that he would know no one else he genuinely wanted to spend all his time with the man. He settled back a bit more as Tony brushed water up his chest and leaned his head against the man's shoulder. "I was able to see Hela more often than any of my other children. I would be happy to take you to meet her as well but I should warn you. Helheim is the land of the dead." Loki cautioned. He liked the sound of a family trip however. It sounded like Tony was accepting his children, maybe not as his own. He wouldn't expect that of the man but as part of... well Loki wasn't quite sure what.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki
What if they went to see Hela and Tony got lost somehow and ended up having a face off with his dad or Stane?

Tony had to admit, the promise made him rather happy. It wasn’t the knowledge that Loki wouldn’t leave him, though that was nice, but knowing that Loki liked him enough to want to spend the time with him. Arching a brow at Loki’s caution, he took a moment to process that before speaking, not wanting to upset Loki somehow. “Will I be safe to go there?” he asked slowly. If movies had taught him anything, a living human wandering into the land of the dead was not a good idea.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:51 pm
MDaylus
Oh that would be cool, Stane is more dangerous but Tony has more drama with his father.

"You will be safe, I would not leave you alone. However the dead do have bodies and their memories, there is the chance that you might run into someone you know who is dead." Loki shrugged. He knew quite a few whom were within Helheim which he tried to avoid out of regret and guilt and then others because he merely hated them and they him. "Hela and I will assure that you are safe." Loki promised. "I think Hela would be quite glad that someone else of the living comes to visit."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki
It could cause some problems with Tony and Loki. Freaks Tony out enough that he refuses to go back to Helheim.

Tony made a face at that possibility. There really wasn’t anyone he wanted to see again. “Let’s avoid as many of them as possible….” He said quickly. He didn’t imagine meeting any of those he’d known would turn out well for him, most people he’d ended up with bad blood and bad memories after his encounter with them. Smiling when Loki said Hela would be glad for the visit, he shook his head. “That’s assuming that she likes me. I’m not betting on her or Jormungander being too thrilled with me. No kid likes the person that’s making moves on daddy…..or perhaps mommy in your case.” He said, a small smile tugging at his lips. “Or at least they take a while to warm up.” He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:43 pm
MDaylus
I love tension

"I have the same feelings. There are few I do not wish to encounter." Loki agreed. "I can not see how she would not like you, your wit and the ability to keep up with me is quite a good factor. They may be wary but I do truly believe they will like you. I do not know if they will feel territorial over me but Hela has been encouraging me to find someone since she was grown enough to realize I was unhappy." Loki shook his head in amusement. "I think Fenrir would be your biggest challenge but seeing as I do not know where he is. Sleepnir might be territorial..." he mused.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Listening to Loki, Tony tilted his head slightly. Even though the topic was a little different, there was the light in Loki's eyes again. The god really did love his children and the fact made Tony smile. Kissing his cheek as he talked, he chuckled as he pulled away. "I like listening to you talk about them. You seem genuinely happy when you do." He said softly. Tony understood that he probably wouldn't be able to do that. He wasn't Loki's first love or the father of his children, he just wanted to give him a few years of good memories.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony kissed his cheek before pulling away. "Do you really?" Loki questioned surprised. "I love my children even if they could not be with me or I with them. Perhaps someday I will be able to convince Odin to allow me to have them once more." Loki spoke shifting to sit up properly. "There is little I would not trade to have them with me." he smiled. Grabbing the soap and a wash clothe he lathered the soap into it. "Come we must bathe if we are to do what you have planned for us and you must make a call to lady Pepper before we go. That way she will know what to expect and not grow angry with us." Loki hummed in amusement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head at Loki. "I'm sure he will eventually. Someone that cares as much about their kids as you can't be kept away forever." He said softly. Watching Loki, Tony nodded slightly at his words. "She can't be too angry since she now knows we're together." He said lightly, looking Loki over again with a smile before beginning to wash himself off. If he wasn't so determined to take Loki on a real date, then he would love to take advantage of their current place.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:36 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight smile to Tony when the man said that he couldn't be kept away forever. "If I only knew where Fenrir was I would have them with me already damn the consequences." Loki sighed. "True but we did promise her to let her know before we next went out in public." Loki reminded when Tony said that Pepper could not be that angry. Washing himself off he smiled and watched Tony from the corner of his eye. While right now they had something quite intriguing planned Loki had no doubt he could make Tony forget about their plans however he would save that for a later date.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s words. He still had intentions of putting some resources into trying to find out if Fenrir was on earth for Loki, but they had to wait. If Sif could use Jormungander against Loki, she would definitely use Fenrir. Sighing at Loki’s words, he shook his head. “You’re going to be trying to keep me in line aren’t you?’ he asked lightly. “I suppose I need someone to do that though.” He added. When he was satisfied that he was clean enough, he moved and wrapped his arms around Loki, grinning up at him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:32 pm
MDaylus

"Only with Lady Pepper because I think she would cause more trouble than it is worth if we do not abide by her rules." Loki laughed. Smiling and relaxed as Tony wrapped his arms around him just after he had finished washing himself. "Are we ready to get out and dress ourselves?" he asked turning in the man's arms and placing a chaste kiss to Tony's lips.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games