Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when JARVIS assured him that Tony would not be able to move on either way. Deep down he knew Tony wouldn't be able to but he still hoped that if everything did go wrong then Tony would at least have his friends to help him through. He knew they relied too much on each other already that they couldn't survive for long without the other. Watching Bruce's mind work out the situation was interesting and when he was asked if he was sure he wanted to do this Loki nodded. "I know you are unfamiliar on how to treat me should something go wrong but I have faith that you can figure it out. Or the fact that my mother is here should help. All I ask is that Tony not be allowed to know what is going on. I do not know if he shall feel the effects of this or not but I have tried to single it down to my magic. I have also not put it to full affect of what I will want it to do should I succeed." Loki answered.

(Happy official second of our 100 pages)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. “I won’t tell him…but if he feels this and comes to investigate, I’m not going to lie to him either.” He warned. “But what about that mind thing between you two. Tony complained when you were unconscious about not being able to feel you in his head anymore…..if you are knocked unconscious, wouldn’t that alert him?” he asked softly, leaning against the table as he watched Loki’s reaction. Sure, he wasn’t a huge fan of this plan, but he understood the fear Loki was feeling.

((Love that we got this far again. Still really hate that we lost the first half of this though.))  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked unsure when Bruce stated that Tony had complained once when he was unconscious about not being able to feel him through their bond. "I had not considered that. It might alert him, but perhaps if I start to close it now he may not be quite so worried about it." Loki stated doing just that but sending reassurance through the bond as he began to clamp down on it. "Alright I think I am ready now." he stated looking to Bruce.

(I have about the first 60 pages of the first half saved if you want it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s interest was caught briefly by Loki’s reassurance and he curiously brushed against Loki’s mind, but when he didn’t feel anything too alarming, he just gave him a small feeling of love and returned his attention to whatever he was doing with Rhodey. Bruce tilted his head slightly at Loki’s words, not completely sure what he was talking about. When he said that he was ready, Bruce frowned, but gave a small nod to it. “Sit down before I do this at least. Having you fall to the ground isn’t exactly the best thing.” He said softly. Waiting for Loki to do so before he looked back to the machine. Biting his lip, he took a second before turning the machine on.

((Not right now, thank you. But just think, we could've been well on our way to 300 pages!))  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony brushed his mind and sent love across the bond. "Of course, Bruce if I retain my Jotun form I ask you not touch my skin until JARVIS has cleared it safe. The Jotun are known to burn other races through their skin when they feel threatened. I have no doubt that this will cause such a reaction." Loki warned the man as he sat down on the floor against a wall. When he was finally situated he nodded to Bruce that he was ready. He knew his heart rate elevated just as the machine was turned on. As soon as the magic connected to the machine's wave length Loki's body jerked and he felt the void consume him once more. He was right about his skin not retaining its Aesir form. What he hadn't expected from everything was for the magic he had put into the machine to seize his body and cause him to have what seemed like a seizure. His vitals dropped quickly but leveled out after a bit while still quite low.

(I know I wish we still had it))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly at Loki’s warning. He remembered seeing the ice on Clint’s gloves. It was already bad enough that he’d seen Tony nearly freeze trying to comfort him before. Bruce gaped at Loki’s reactions, but didn’t turn the machine off until Loki had stilled. “JARVIS?!” he asked quickly as he hurried over to Loki. JARVIS piped in as soon as Bruce called. “HE is stable, but his vitals are much too low. I would recommend wearing gloves so you may treat him.” He said softly, DUMMY rolling over with Tony’s thick welding gloves. Slipping them on quickly, Bruce slowly straightened Loki again, supporting his head and making sure he was breathing correctly. “Loki…Loki…. he said, trying to get some sort of response from the god, even as the cold from Loki’s skin bit at his fingers through the glove.

((well hopefully we can keep this going for a long time still.))  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 pm
MDaylus

When Loki's body finally stopped seizing it slumped over completely limp. Completely unaware of the world even after the machine had been switched off. His breathing was shallow even as Bruce straightened him out to make sure he was breathing properly. His skin remained freezing in temperature for minutes after, freezing up the outside of the gloves. Slowly his vitals came back up and red eyes fluttered open in confusion. "Bruce?" Loki questioned.

(I'm not planning on stopping any time soon)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce was just getting ready to call for help when Loki finally woke again. “Hey! Hey there.” He said softly. “it’s Bruce, I’m right here.” He continued, supporting Loki’s head as he carefully made Loki open one eye fully so he could see it. “How are you feeling?” he asked. Of course he knew it was a bit of a stupid question, but he wanted to keep Loki talking, he didn’t think that letting him fall asleep again at the moment would be a good idea

((Good. Perhaps we'll be able to write book with this by the time we finally decide to end it lol))  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked at the harsh light of the room but did as asked. "Better than I expected, I can feel my magic returning quickly. I think I need to run it again, need to confirm the results. Then perhaps make changes, make it stronger." Loki stated moving to sit up putting a hand to his head. He had a headache which he expected as he had had one the time before also. "How long was I down for?" he questioned. He needed to know a time line, needed to know how long he could be kept down if the device was destroyed.

(I do not think that will be an issue)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce pushed Loki back to lean against the wall again, shaking his head. “You are not going to be doing that again. Not today at least.” He said softly. “You reacted poorly to that machine this time. Looked like you were having seizures….which could be linked to brain damage. With you having had concussions so recently and without me properly monitoring it, I cannot allow you to test again, not right now.” He said slowly. “And your vitals are still low right now. Do it again and you might not wake again.” He said softly. “Now I need you to relax and focus on breathing for me.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked appalled when he was shoved back against the wall. Then the man was saying that he wasn't going to be doing such things again, at least not that day. "Merely my body reacting to the lack of magic, I awoke on my own without complication." Loki argued. "My mind is adequately healed, I should have no problem with testing the machine again." he continued to argue. Still he sat back and breathed as instructed. If he didn't do tis today he didn't know when his next chance would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned when Loki argued with him. “You are not going to test again today Loki. I will break that machine before you do.” He said firmly. “Look, I am willing to help you in this, I know what you’re feeling, believe me, I know….and I am probably the only person in this tower who will help you.” He said slowly. “If you’re concerned about something, I’ll do whatever it takes to help you finish this machine, but you have to let me help you my way.” He continued, shaking the gloves to break some of the ice off.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked appalled once more as Bruce threatened to break the machine before he tested it once more. "You would not, we need that machine." Loki protested. "Alright fine, we will do it your way for now." Loki pouted. He had expected to be able to run more test than the one but Bruce was obviously not going to allow that. "I am sorry if my skin hurt you." he finally stated when the man broke some ice off the gloves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head slightly. “I’m fine, nothing some warm water won’t be able to fix….I’m more or less indestructible after all.” Bruce shrugged. Slowly taking a glove off, he finally reached for Loki again, taking his wrist and monitoring his heart rate. “I can go over the vitals and video with you….perhaps with that knowledge you can figure out how to change your magic so it doesn’t happen again.” He said slowly. “I know what you’re trying to accomplish, but you can’t risk your health to accomplish it.” He added. When he was satisfied that Loki was recovering, he moved to help him into an actual chair before going to get some water for him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce assured him he hadn't been harmed by his ice. When the man removed the glove and reached for his wrist taking his pulse he nodded. "That would be quite helpful." Loki stated when the man stated that they could go over the video together. He didn't think Bruce knew what he was truly trying to accomplish because he was concerned for his health. Loki wanted to make sure he stayed down if he needed to be taken down. "I can reconfigure the magic." Loki agreed. He already assumed he would have to since he seemed to wake up quickly. Moving to a chair he sipped the offered water.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games