Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:23 am
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly bringing a chair over, Bruce grabbed a stethoscope as well and sat beside Loki, continuing to check him over. “Out of curiosity, Do you feel any different when you are in this form?” he asked slowly, glance up at Loki’s eyes. “I mean your magic changes your temperature, how you physically respond to things, I just wondered if you felt that.” He asked slowly, finally satisfied that Loki was going to be fine as soon as he regained his magic.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:19 am
MDaylus

He allowed Bruce to continue checking him over relaxing a bit. "Of course, heat is more intense so warmer temperatures are harder to bear in this form. Even outside of this form warmer temperatures can get uncomfortable." Loki explained. He knew Bruce would become curious about his jotun form, midgard had not seen his kind in a long time and Bruce was a scientist. It helped that besides Tony, Bruce was the only one he would allow to test this form.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly at Loki’s explanation. Part of him didn’t want to continue questioning the god as he seemed to be in a bit of a mood, but he was curious and he wasn’t going to let Loki do much for a few minutes anyway. Tilting his head, he surveyed the skin on Loki’s arm intently. “When we return from Asgard, on top of working on this machine, I would like to study this form more….if you are comfortable with it. There is nothing like jotuns on earth…and I believe you may ultimately gain from further study of this form. Perhaps we could uncover the secret to this ice control, expand your temperature capabilities, and…..well I am curious about…” he said slowly, fading off as he blushed. He wasn’t used to bringing up such topics with a friend.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Bruce as he was studied intently. "I find that you are one of few people I would feel comfortable doing such things. I believe that you will not do anything to harm me intentionally and that you will tell me before you do something so I do not se a problem with that. What is it you are curious about?" Loki questioned far more curious as he watched Bruce turn a bit red as he blushed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. He would never try to harm Loki with his research and he was and would be eager to share his findings with Loki, so there wasn’t any real need for secrets and deception. When Loki pressed about what he was curious about, Bruce rubbed the back of his neck, debating if he wanted to tell Loki or not, but he figured that he might as well. He was coming at this from a completely objective, scientific view, if it was anyone he didn’t know he wouldn’t be embarrassed. “Well….I’m curious about the Jotun reproductive system. There is only one type of creature on Earth where males can carry young, and even then the process is a little different. Jotuns seem to be the only sentient beings in the universe with this ability.” He said, explaining quickly before pausing and shaking his head slightly. “Of course that is completely up to you….I realize that is more than a little intrusive…..It’s just the one thing that truly surprises me. I mean if you accept the fact that there are aliens and magic and ancient gods turning out to be true, then a lot of the curiosities about this form can easily be taken in stride….but your ability to carry children…..that is completely unique.” He added, becoming a little flustered. He didn’t want to upset Loki in any way, and he knew how uncomfortable Loki was with being a Jotun, and how protective he was of his children, it seemed like the perfect way for him to upset the god.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:20 pm
MDaylus

"You wish to study my reproductive organs? I do not see why that would be an issue." Loki stated, he didn't know what it would entail. On Asgard it would be quite easy with the magic he didn't think it would be terribly invasive to allow it to be done the Midgardian way. "Aparentally the ability to bare children is derived from the other half of my heritage. The Jotun's live in a harsh cold environment. Children can die easily there so the need as many bodies to produce and care for children as they can get. There is also a low birth rate for females, so I believe they evolved in such ways to compensate." Loki explained. He didn't mind Bruce asking such questions and it was the first time he had thought about it and explain it. It was almost a relief to do so, to know where it came from now instead assuming he was a freak.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce relaxed when Loki seemed to be alright with the idea. Nodding as Loki gave the explanation as he felt it to be, he listened intently. “Of course. I’d have to agree with that assumption. But even in creatures that are dying off and in harsh environments here on Earth, we haven’t seen that development before. Of course it could also be aided by the Jotun lifespan and any magic the race may possess, but it’s still a curiosity.” He said slowly. “But there are also things beyond the evolution of such an ability that can be examined as well. I’ve already shown you some of the genetic abnormalities it causes, having two fathers for genes rather than a mother and a father…..I’d be interested in seeing how those genetic changes have carried over to your children if I ever have the opportunity and they agree to it. I mean….perhaps it even allows your sons to carry children…or it may affect their ability to have children overall…..of course, with the Jotun birthrate being low, you’ve had several very successful pregnancies. I imagine carrying and delivering multiple children is still quite a feat on Asgard as it is on Earth, and to do it several times. Comparing it to your mother, who despite being the goddess of fertility and birth, was only able to conceive one child, perhaps your genetic combination of Asgardian and Jotun is extremely beneficial.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:18 pm
MDaylus

"The race itself has had many years to live and adapt to their environment." Loki stated with a shrug. There is also the magics of different realms allowing development to grow in different ways. "I had not considered the possibility that my sons could carry their own children. Of course they would have to share my love for their own gender. It is also hard when they do not appear humanoid as you would say." Loki stated thinking that thought over. Neither Sleepnir or Jormungandr seemed ready to have children any time soon if ever and he had no idea about Fenrir. "If you like I can take you to meet Jormungandr when I take Tony. I do not know what he will allow, it has been a considerable ammount of time since he has had direct contact with Midgardians." Loki stated. He wondered how Jormungandr would react to such things, being asked about checking his reproductive organs, it almost made Loki laugh. "It is quite a feat, painful and exhausting as it is, there is quite a reward in doing so." Loki stated a soft smile on his face as he thought about how he had held his children for the first time.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded at Loki’s words. He knew that Loki’s surviving children had unique features so that would affect them, but there were still questions that could be asked and looked into. When Loki offered to take him along to meet Jormungandr, Bruce smiled but shook his head. “As much as I would like to, I think Tony was planning to turn that visit into a little alone time for the two of you and bonding for you and your children. I wouldn’t want to interfere. And if your son has spent that much time away from humans, then I wouldn’t want to risk overwhelming him either. Tony is already going to be a handful.” He said lightly, pleased that Loki was comfortable enough to laugh. It seemed all of his worrying over the god’s reactions was for nothing. “I can imagine. Managing to bring any life into the world is rewarding.” He said lightly. He often thought about children. He’d been intent on eventually marrying Betty and starting a family with her, so he understood.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked quite confused when Bruce turned the opportunity to meet Jormungandr down. However when the man explained that he thought Tony wished to use that time as time to bond he understood. "Jormungandr will have no problem dealing with Tony. What I meant when I said he had no contact with Midgardians in ages was that he has not pranked them. He used to move and sink ships when he was younger, he no longer does however. I have heard something of the lochness monster and wonder if he might be up to games." Loki mused smiling. He thought about his son playing such tricks until Bruce commented on the fact of bringing any life into the world having to be rewarding. "I do not think there is anything more rewarding, except perhaps raising them and watching as they grow into wonderful beings." he stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled at the idea of Loki’s son pranking people through the centuries. It seemed that Loki’s sense of humor had been passed down to his children. “It’s been around for quite a while, so it’s wouldn’t be surprising.” He said lightly. His expression softened when he heard Loki muse about raising children. “Do you have any intentions of trying to have more children in the future?” he asked softly. “Even if it after Tony, should that ever come to an end?” he added. He knew there was some tension between the two over children. He felt it was probably a misunderstanding, but it wasn’t his place to talk about that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:40 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Bruce's chuckling. Nodding when the man stated the legend had been around for awhile. His son like his long drawn out pranks, where he was more prone to instant gratification. Drawn from his thoughts once more when Bruce asked if he intended to have any more children in the future Loki's expression saddened. "No." he stated simply. He didn't try to elaborate on it. He didn't think Tony would ever be ready for children of his own and he didn't know that he would survive Thanos or after Tony passed. He was starting to lose hope that the man would even consider Idunn's apples should he get one without upsetting Tony about the price. He couldn't bring a child into the world without its father again and he wouldn't bring one in should he know he too was going to die.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Seeing how Loki’s demeanor instantly changed at the question, Bruce immediately felt bad. He should’ve known better than to ask, but he’d honestly been amused by the thought of seeing Loki with a toddler attached to his hip, even more so if it was Tony’s and the genius was falling over himself trying to figure out how to take care of the child. He was positive the raising children was something that would always escape Tony, no matter what. Reaching over, he slowly put his hand on Loki’s arm, giving it a comforting squeeze. There wasn’t anything more he could do, after all an apology was a little pointless in such a situation. “Well at least you’ll have full access to seeing your other children if Tony has anything to say about it. I’m honestly concerned about the safety of anyone who tries to stop him at this point.” He said lightly. Checking Loki’s pulse again, he nodded. “How are you doing? Your magic come back at all yet?”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't look to Bruce when the man had asked about children. It was a sad thought to think he would not be able to see any child of his grow up having already missed all of his children he had. Looking to the man when a hand touched his arm and gave a squeeze of comfort Loki gave a half hearted smile to assure the man that there had been no offense taken. "I certainly hope so, my mother has a plan for such things." Loki stated with a sigh. "Tony has been rather adamant about perhaps yelling at Odin and the council to give them back but it is hard without revealing the truth behind the deaths of my two children. They all fear the same false prophecy." Loki continued running his free hand through his hair. "I am doing well, my magic has returned. I can alter the spell on the machine now if I so wish."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games