Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce snorted at the idea of Tony yelling at the court of Asgard. “Give him a platform, a reason, and some ammunition, and Tony would argue with anyone I think.” He joked. Tony loved arguing and besting people with words, one of the many things he’d learned to deal with over the past several months. “And I’m certain things will work out. Tony by himself is already a powerful force. And in the queen, and I don’t see how anyone can stop them. But I think you will have to keep an eye on him and make sure Tony doesn’t mess up whatever your mother has decided to do.” He said lightly. When Loki confirmed that he was feeling better, he nodded and pulled over a screen. “JARVIS, please play the time that the machine was activated and display the vitals on screen as well.” He asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Bruce snorted at what he had told him and continued to go on about how giving Tony a platform would only encourage the man. Loki didn't try to persuade Bruce against the thought that between Tony and Frigga his children would be freed. He hoped against hope that that was true. "I do not intend to let him out of my sight often enough for him to even consider doing so." Loki assured. "Besides you are joining us on Asgard." he continued. Looking to the screen when Bruce asked JARVIS to display what had been done and his vitals as it had happened he watched analyzing everything he could. The machine seemed to do what he wanted but his vitals hadn't dropped low enough and while the movements of his body were disconcerting he was displeased with the time he had been out. It needed to be longer, much longer if the team was to have a chance at defeating Thanos without fighting him off. It was clear Bruce was not going to let him test what the machine at its current capabilities would do to him with multiple bursts. Standing he went to the machine looking it over before he began to rework the magic on it. It needed to be stronger, more capable in taking him down. When he finished he stepped back with a breath. "That should be suitable for the next time you allow me to test it." Loki stated pulling his magic to retain his normal form once more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:19 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smirked slightly at Loki’s words. It was rather amusing to think that Loki knew Tony so well that he would already be planning on being with him the whole time. Plus the fact that there was finally someone who liked Tony enough to be with him so much. Snorting at the mention of his presence, Bruce shook his head. “That will do nothing. Tony doesn’t listen to me, even when he tries to seek out my advice, he doesn’t use it very often.” He pointed out. As they watched the video, Bruce kept an eye on Loki’s vitals, explaining to him his concerns in greater depth, and pointing out moments when his vitals brought about a problem. Letting Loki go adjust his magic, he sighed. “I truly hope you don’t ever have need of this. Forcing unconsciousness is not a good thing…..There are inherent dangers in it.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:29 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Bruce said that Tony didn't listen to the man even when he came to the scientist for advice. It seemed to be a common occurrence with Tony. "I feel the same way but I have to be prepared for the worst. If I am not then it will happen. That is my luck as the god of chaos." loki stated with a soft smile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head slightly at Loki’s words. ‘I think that’s everyone’s luck, not just the god of chaos.” He said lightly. Leaning back in his seat, he glanced at the vitals displayed on the screen again. “Loki…once we have this situation with Thanos taken care of….remove this magic from the jammer….it’ll be dangerous for your health.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Bruce shook his head denying his words about luck saying that everyone had such luck. Looking to the man when he spoke again asking him to remove the magic from the jammer when they had defeated Thanos. "As you wish, but I had not intended for it to stay longer than that. Merely a way to keep me from becoming your enemy should Thanos chose to make me so." Loki stated. He wasn't quite sure how it would be dangerous for his health if it was never utilized after the fact but it mattered not.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce seemed satisfied with Loki’s promise. After a moment he looked at him again, dead serious. “Loki…..do you think you have magic or there is magic on Asgard that could…..I don’t know, separate me from the other guy.” He asked softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed until Bruce looked at him with a dead serious look. He relaxed minutely when the man asked about magics that could seperate him from the Hulk. "I do not know, I suppose it is possible but I believe my mother would have better answers for you than I do. She has studied the magic of many cultures longer than I have lived. If anyone would know it is her. However if she does know of such and I am capable I will help you if that is what you desire." Loki stated softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened, at first expecting an outright denial, when he got an option however, some tension drained from his shoulders. Hearing Loki offer his help, he smiled slightly. “Thank you Loki.” he said softly. “That really does mean a lot to me.” He said softly. He knew that Hulk hadn’t directly hurt an innocent person in some time, and the damages of him turning had diminished to simply what it took to defeat whoever he was up against, but the Hulk still scared him, it still made him want to pull that part of him out. Tony insisted it wasn’t a good idea, but then Tony never seemed to grasp the severity of the danger Hulk presented, partially because the Hulk had never done anything more than knock him over. He’d have to speak with Frigga when he had the chance. “Don’t tell anyone I’m looking into that alright?” he asked softly. He figured if Loki trusted him to keep this little project a secret, he could trust the god in return.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as tension drained from Bruce and he felt glad that he could help the man in some way. He understood all to well how it was to have a part of himself he hated to be gone. Unfortunately he couldn't separate himself from his blood but perhaps Bruce could separate himself from the creature. "I shall not." Loki assured. Two secrets in one day plus one of his own from Tony. He hoped he did not gain too many more of he would be heavy with the burden of so many. "I shall release you to your own devices now my friend. I must pack for our trip and I wish to spend some time with Tony." Loki stated standing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce sighed at nodded at Loki’s words, watching him stand. “I need to finish packing as well.” He said lightly, stretching in his chair before slipping his glasses off and rubbing his eyes. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He added with a tired smile.

When Loki returned to the penthouse, Tony and Rhodey were still in the main room, but this time they were entertaining themselves with a video game, Rhodey still maintained his chair, Tony had moved to sit cross legged on the floor. They were playing Mario Kart and seemed to be more concerned with making each other angry than winning. When Tony officially lost the round, he let out a dramatic sigh and proceeded to throw a large handful of popcorn at Rhodey from the bowl beside him. When he did that, he caught sight of Loki from the corner of his eyes and smiled. “Hey babe.” He said, twisting and stretching his arms out for the god without getting up like a child might.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:28 pm
MDaylus

Bidding Bruce farewell loki made his way to the elevator leaning against the walls as it took him up to the penthouse. He felt tired but knew it was just a side effect of the stunt he had pulled and his recovery still. He had left the jammer in the lab assuming they would not use it now that Sif was in Asgard's prison. Smiling when he saw Tony and Rhodey playing there game he ventured forward not seeking to interrupt them. When Tony finally took notice and beckoned him forth loki did not hesitate. He slipped into the mans arms and lap in a second. Settling himself he rested his head against Tony's shoulder and reopened the bond.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned as Loki moved toward him and helped him into his lap. Arms wrapping around him for the moment, he kissed Loki’s forehead, nuzzling his hair as he settled into having Loki in his arms. As soon as he felt Loki’s mind open to him again, his curiousity returned and he pressed his mind to Loki’s again, probing around gently as if to investigate his absence, he didn’t seem too concerned however as he held Loki a little closer and turned to look at Rhodey. “Another game?” he asked lightly, to which the soldier just smirked and nodded. Shifting slightly, Tony gave Loki a quick peck before focusing on the game again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft noise of contentment when Tony helped him into his lap. He relaxed almost completely when the man wrapped his arms around him, placed a kiss on his forehead and nuzzled at his hair. When he opened his mind once more he didn't shy away from the prodding, instead welcoming it even if he didn't allow Tony to know what he had been doing. As the man finished exploring their once again open link the god returned the kiss and settled into the man's hold as he set to play another game with his friend. Content to merely be within the man's grasp he closed his eyes and soon was asleep even going so far as to snore softly after a few minutes.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games