Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:40 am
MDaylus

Loki hummed in amusement when the man gave him more access to his neck. "Of course I shall, I must for at least the meeting with the counsel." Loki hummed. "Full armor for the counsel meeting is expected and I will wear Asgardian clothes the rest of the time." He continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The news that he'd get to see Loki in armor again had Tony grinning. A moment later he tilted his head though. "What should I wear then? Armor isn't customary for meetings like that here. And as gorgeous as I think my Iron Man suit is, I don't think others will be overly impressed, especially since I'm bringing the travel one." he said quickly, mind racing again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:31 pm
MDaylus

"You will be made clothing for the counsel meeting,it will be a light armor of sorts." Loki explained when Tony asked what he would be wearing. "I am sure they will be impressed with your armor no matter which one you bring. No other midgardians have accomplished your feat and very few of the other realms have done something similar." Loki assured.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony paused at that. "They will be able to make armor that fast?" Sure, he'd had tailors make a suit for him in the span of a day or two, but that was just cloth and with people that had sewn for him for years. They could probably make clothes that fit in their sleep. But these guys probably had magic or something, so he shouldn't be too surprised. When he continued to praise Tony's suit, he arched a brow and smirked. "Really?" He asked lightly. "I would have thought there would be plenty of people in the universe to figure that out."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:42 pm
MDaylus

"Clothes yes, armor not so much. However I sent a missive to my mother with your measurements to obtain armor when I knew we would have to venture to Asgard eventually." Loki stated a bit sheepishly. "It should be nearing completion and will only require some adjustments when we arrive." Loki continued. Smiling when the man stated that he figured out that other would have done what he had. "Not all are as intelligent as you and many focus on other arts. There are few weapon smiths. I know that you despise that phrasing but I know not what else to call you in such a respect."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at the thought that Loki had had the forethought to make sure things were prepared for him, at the same time it was saddening that he’d had to. “Did you use your magic to measure me, or are you that good at measuring me from all that we’ve done?” he asked with a mischievous smirk. Loki’s next words had Tony’s humor dulling a bit as he shook his head. “I guess it’s a part of me that will never leave. When Sif had control over you, I brought that up, used it to threaten her…..and I was serious. I promised that I’d moved passed that; that I’d never go back to that time, but I would throw that away for certain things still.” He said slowly. “I guess when you’re accomplished at killing people, it just gets in your blood….”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:32 pm
MDaylus

"I used my magic I am not able to contemplate gaining your measurements when my hands are on you for any other reasons." Loki teased. "A weapon smith in Asgard is not the same here, what I have been doing with the jammer is what one may classify as a weapon smiths skill in Asgard." Loki tried to assure. "There are things in life that will always seek to break our promises, but I too would kill for those things. I do not think that it is in your blood however Tony."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but be amused by the admission that he was too distracting for Loki to get measurements the old fashioned way, it did nothing to quell the loathing he felt for himself at the moment though. “It doesn’t matter what they call it on Asgard, I know what it is on Earth and I fit that description. And I know it’s in my blood Loki. My family was built on weapons and death, it’s easy for me. I still design weapons without meaning to. In my episode, I make blueprint after blueprint of new weapons, better, more powerful than ever, I just don’t build them anymore. There are times when I wish I did that though, so I could end things. Make sure people don’t ever come back…..” he said softly, unconsciously pulling Loki closer, needing his presence to keep him calm.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt worse about the term he had used when the man continued with his self loathing. "I will seek to find a better term for it then." Loki spoke softly. He didn't know how to argue with the man about this, he didn't think that killing was built into either of their bloods or he would be out taking over the realms. "Can those designs be used for something else, something not meant to destroy?" he asked when Tony pulled him close.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony met Loki's eyes at the question. "Some can, most can serve no other purpose though...." he said. "My reactor is really the only universally useful thing that has come from my weapons, and then it is still not wholly from that." He said softly. Knowing that he was upsetting Loki as well, he shook his head and slowly hid his face against Loki's neck. "I'm sorry....I always end up getting in a bad mood." He murmured, kissing Loki's skin carefully and taking in a slow breath, trying to push past his thoughts.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki bit his bottom lip trying to figure out to turn Tony's inventing into a good thing. "No do not be sorry, it was my poor choice of words." loki apologized. "Let us sleep we will need it for the traveling tomorrow. You most especially because you have never traveled between realms."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at Loki turning the blame to himself, but didn't speak, not wanting to argue. When Loki said they needed to sleep, he hummed an agreement. "I'll be fine traveling between realms right?" He asked slowly, hand smoothing over Loki's back absently.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:38 pm
MDaylus

"Of course, I just thought that it might be jarring and by the end of the day I think we'll both be exhausted. The more sleep we get now the better it will be." Loki stated leaning into the hand smoothing down his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum as he thought about it. "Bruce will probably want to run all sorts of tests on the affects of traveling like that. Maybe one day humans will manage something similar....this trip could be the first step." He smiled. Feeling Loki lean into his touch, his eyes softened. It still impressed him that Loki liked his touch so much.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 am
MDaylus

"I am sure he will." Loki smiled thinking about Bruce being so excited to run his test on the Bifrost. "Perhaps someday soon with you and Bruce working on it." Loki assured snuggling into Tony with a yawn. "Time for sleep now." he urged. It wasn't long into the silence of the night that the god fell asleep once more.

It was midway through the night when Loki started to 'dream'. It started with the gauntlet again only this time slowly gems joined into the slots that had been empty before. As each gem joined the gauntlet seemed to glow with more and more power. Then the dream changed to show Stark tower and suddenly it was destroyed. A heartbeat later it had changed to show a veiled being appeared. "There is no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where he can no find you. You think that you know pain, he'll make you long for something as sweet as pain." the being said reaching out as if to grab Loki. The god jerked awake sitting up in an instant his breathing ragged.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games