Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:16 pm
MDaylus

"I do not know Tony. I am so used to people leaving that I am unsure how long until your words will stick in my head." Loki murmured softly as Tony's fingers curled in his shirt. He nodded when the man demanded that he tell him of the nightmare the next morning. He moved with Tony when the man led him towards the bed, he crawled into the bed with the man. Holding Tony when the genius curled close.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was aware of Loki’s hesitancy and silence still. When Loki had wrapped his arms around him, Tony relaxed and met his eyes. “After we talk in the morning, we aren’t going to talk about this again, not until we get back….” He said softly. “I know that we have bigger things to worry about on Asgard….and I want you to be confident that I’m there for you and am going to help you.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony at the man when he felt Tony relax and met the man's brown eyes. Listening to the man he nodded and felt relief that at the very least they would be a united front within Asgard. "We will be talking when we get back though?" Loki questioned figuring that even if they talked tomorrow it may not finish the conversation until they returned. Plus he didn't know how much anguish he would cause Tony when they were in Asgard. After all things were done much differently in Asgard than were done on Midgard.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a half shrug at the question. “Maybe, depends on how things go. Neither of us really know how things will play out on Asgard, and there is no telling what we’ll be coming back to here.” He said softly. Then he finally cracked a small smile, moving to hold Loki’s hand. “And who knows, maybw you’ll impress me so much in Asgard I’ll forget.” He added lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki worried his bottom lip when Tony stated that it depended on how things went and how neither of them knew how it was going to go on Asgard. While that was true Loki had some idea of how it would go. Seeing the small smile from Tony however unknotted Loki's stomach some glad to see the smile once more. "I can hope for that." Loki stated giving a feint smile of his own. Feeling more relieved by Tony's smile he pulled his magic to change back to his Asgardian form.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was pleased to see the small smile he got in return. Watching Loki's skin slowly slip back to its normal coloring, he sighed. "I can stop bugging you about your Jotun form if it really bothers you so much." He said slowly. He felt bad about pushing Loki now that he knew Loki still hated it so much. He honestly did think that Loki was just as stunning when he was in that form, still felt attracted to him and wanted to be with him, it killed him that Loki couldn't see that, couldn't be comfortable.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:23 pm
MDaylus

"It is not that Tony, I still hate it but not for the reasons I used to. I hate it for the way it can hurt anyone I love by merely them touching me. That how cold it is and for how different it makes me. I hate that I do not yet understand it but because you are encouraging me. I am hating it less." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Sorry about the random words and misspelling. Autocorrect hates me.))

Tony listened intently, nodding slightly. “I’m going to see if I can find something that will help keep me from getting hurt while we’re on Asgard. In all the centuries Asgard fought Jotuns, I think someone would’ve figured out a solution to the burning thing.” He said softly. “And I hope you do understand that I really don’t see anything but beauty in that form….it’s still you.” He said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:51 pm
MDaylus

"I too will look, there must be something. Perhaps I can enchant a necklace for you to act similar to the one you gave." Loki stated. He was sure there had to be some spell that could protect Tony. Looking to the man when Tony spoke stating that he was beautiful. "I do understand I just have a hard time seeing it the way you do." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at the suggestion of a necklace to use for the spell. “You’ll see it my way one day.” He promised. Letting out a small yawn, he nuzzled against Loki’s chest again. “Sleep now…” he mumbled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 pm
MDaylus

"Perhaps..." Loki relented. He wasn't quite convinced but he knew Tony might get his way. Smiling softly as Tony muzzled his chest again and yawned he curled around the man and settled down to sleep as suggested. It took a little while but ye did find sleep but rose with the sun. He lay in bed holding one of tony's hands looking it over and tracing the lines on the mans palm gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony fell asleep almost as soon as Loki settled, exhausted. Even when Loki woke and began to play with his palm, he continued to sleep for a while. Eventually he woke however, eyes cracking open to watch was Loki was doing. He laid there like that for a while, content to let Loki do as he liked as he continued to enjoy the comforts of his bed. “Is my hand that intriguing?” he asked finally, voice quiet.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:07 am
MDaylus

Loki was completely unaware that Tony had woken lost in his own thoughts as he traced his fingers across Tony's hand. When the man spoke however Loki startled and looked to Tony a bit sheepish. "I was making sure I had healed it properly." Loki stated. "Good morning." he greeted turning to face the genius.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki's jump, amused by the fact that the god hadn't noticed him waking up. Hearing his excuse, Tony sighed softly. "I'm fine Lo....I have so many callouses and scars on my hands, I probably wasn't nearly as bad off as everyone thought." he said softly. "felt nice though." he murmured. He'd always had a strange enjoyment in having his hands messed with. He found it rather relaxing. Slowly tilting his head to kiss Loki softly, he settled down again, still working on waking up properly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:50 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony assured him that he was fine. "It was quite bad Tony, I would not make light of such things. A burn from a frost giant is not something healed lightly. If my mother had not begun the process so quickly I am unsure if I could have healed all the damage." Loki muttered softly. He was glad the tracing the mans hand had felt nice, he had certainly not meant it to be uncomfortable. Returning the kiss he watched Tony resettle. "If you wish to sleep more I can leave you be." Loki offered.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games