Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn't comment on Loki's reprimand. He always brushed off his injuries, it was part of him being Tony Stark. Shaking his head again at the offer, he brought his hand up to rub his eyes. "I need to finish getting ready....it's just comfy." He said softly. Looking to his lover again, he examined his face closely. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly, worried Loki might have some side effects.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:40 pm
MDaylus

"Yes we both need to finish getting ready for our journey." Loki agreed with a nod. His mind trailed off to what he need to pack. He would need to change into one of his armors before the trip. The light one should do. Tony once more broke him from his thoughts by questioning him. "As far as I can tell I have no adverse effects besides guilt. Hela is quite good at anything dead." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You’re lucky to have a daughter like her…..” Tony said softly. Even though he’d only dealt with Hela twice now, he had an immense amount of respect for her already. Of course, it was partly because she acted more like an aloof royal than either Thor or Loki ever really had. Slowly lacing his fingers with Loki’s, he glanced around the room absently, trying to judge the time without having to roll over to see the clock. “You still have to tell me about that nightmare Lo….”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:30 pm
MDaylus

"Thank you." Loki blushed softly. He was quite proud to have his daughter, proud of what she had done and become. Looking to Tony as the man interlaced their fingers he nodded when he was informed about still having to tell the man about the nightmare. "It really wasn't as bad as nightmares go..." Loki stated softly. "It started with the gauntlet again but I watched it acquire all of its jewels. Then I was on Midgard and I could see the tower burning and I just knew that people had died." Loki stated leaving the fact that he knew Tony had died unsaid. Taking a breath he started again. "The next part, I do not know if it was part of the dream, a memory or Thanos and the other invading my mind again. What they said though, it had been said to me before and I... I was scared Tony. I know they are coming for me and it scares me."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened as Loki spoke, trying to read into what he knew Loki wasn’t saying. Frowning softly as the story came out, Tony slowly shifted closer to him, pulling him close. “I know you don’t believe me in this matter, but we will beat him Loki….We will beat him and both of us will be safe and happy afterward.” He said slowly. “I won’t let him hurt you again. I won’t let him destroy this relationship either. If there is any group of people that can take him down, it’s the people in this tower….and we have so many more friends we can call to help, so many more who will make sure he doesn’t succeed.” He said softly, eyes staying trained on Loki’s.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki allowed himself to be pulled closer to Tony and wrapped his hands in the man's shirt. "You under estimate him and his power Tony. Especially if he gets a hold of the gauntlet, I can not imagine what that would be like, I do not want to." the god shuddered. Loki believed that only all the realms working together might be able to bring the elder god down. "Do those friends know who I am, and what I have done?" Loki questioned his green eyes apprehensive. Tony claimed other people that he knew not as both their friends and that made the god nervous. It was like Thor claiming the warriors three and Lady Sif were their friends and well that had never worked well for him. "What is to become of the device?" Loki asked changing subjects.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly at Loki's words. "Trust me, I do not underestimate him, I learned a long time ago not to underestimate my enemies.....I just have faith in the heroes of this world and in the fact that humanity as a whole is not a force to be trifled with. He does not realize that and it will be his downfall." Tony said firmly. 'And most do, but it won't be about what you did or didn't do in the past at that point, it'll be about what you are willing to do and it will be about defending Earth and every other world from Thanos. I know you'll be fighting on the right side when the time comes, so they won't care." When Loki asked about the device, Tony frowned once more. "I will be revoking your ability to operate it....and until I've figure out what on Earth is going on with it on my side, no one will mess with it, even Bruce. If and only if I figure things out, will you be able to do anything, and then only if both Bruce and myself are here and if Thor is in the tower at the time."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned unsure in Tony's words when the man said that he didn't underestimate Thanos and that he merely had more faith in Midgard's heroes. Hearing that those whom Tony was referring to wouldn't care about what he had done only about what he was willing to do made the god relax a bit. He intended to be fighting on Tony's side but if Thanos had control of him he couldn't guarantee that. Seeing Tony frown when he asked about the device he knew that the response would not be favorable. Hearing that he wouldn't be allowed to mess with the thing unless Tony figured out what was going on with it from his end. And only if Bruce, Tony and Thor were around. More over Loki was surprised that it hadn't been merely destroyed. "You do not wish me to remove the enchantments from it?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at the question. “Whatever you did to it this last time….I want you to return it to the state it was before. Even if it isn’t doing what you want it to, removing your magic can be an advantage in an emergency and it worked well in that aspect.” He said carefully, thinking everything through. “And I swear Loki, if you so much as think about doing something like this again, especially while keeping it secret from me…..” he threatened.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:11 pm
MDaylus

"You refer to when it only took my magic and form but did not disable me. The time before this most recent time knocked me out for a few minutes and Bruce stated that I had something like a seizure." Loki admitted. He was pretty sure of what Tony wanted but he wanted the man to know what he had done. He wanted to start to re-establish trust. "I will not, I have learned from my mistake." Loki assured the man. He did not wish to see Tony so angry with him that he could jot feel him through the bond again. Even with that thought loki was reaching through the bond tentatively.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony's eyes narrowed slightly at Loki's questioning. He knew about the first trial, but he didn't like hearing the specifics or being reminded of the secrecy. "Yes, I mean when it didn't knock you out at all. With the way Hela spoke, we were lucky to have even reached that point." He said slowly. Hearing Loki say he wouldn't make the same mistake one more time gave Tony some relief. Even if he had no reason to trust Loki after what had happened, he still did. He could feel Loki reach for his mind and knew why. After a moment he accepted him in. This was the most intimate connection they had, and he couldn't withhold it from Loki for no reason.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki lowered his gaze seeing Tony's eyes narrow att him. He had not known the man knew what had happened but he knew now that Tony was very displeased by it. He nodded in agreement to take the machine back down to the levels it was at before he messed with it secretly. "I am sorry Tony." Loki apologized again, feeling the man accept his touch through the bond gave the god some relief. He needed to know Tony was still there even if he was mad.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I know Loki.” Tony said softly, forcing his anger from his mind and just closing his eyes to relax for a moment more. “So do I still get to touch you and such when we’re on Asgard, or will touching a prince get my hand cut off or something?” he asked lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki buried his face against Tony once more when the man acknowledged his apology once more. "No you can still touch me, if anyone trys anything I will kill them." Loki growled softly. He didn't like the thought of someone taking offense to such things. Plus Thor had said something about the law being lifted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony carefully slipped his fingers through Loki’s hair when the man hid his face against him. Smiling at the growled response, he gave the back of his neck a little squeeze. “You have to be nice Lo.” He said softly. After a moment he pinched Loki’s bicep gently. “We need to get washed up and finish all of our packing.” He said lightly, slowly rolling away to get out of bed.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games